剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
对 寇乔和贝克 我们在群体治疗小组上认识的
Yeah, Kojo and Becks. We met in a group therapy thing.
他们现在住在这里了?
And they live here now?
他们需要住处 而且他在帮我修厕所
Well, they needed a place. Plus, he's fixing my toilet.
怎么了? -没什么
What? -Nothing.
注意观感 -观感?
Just be aware of optics. -Optics?
候选议员华盛顿的公众观感
As it pertains to Candidate Washington.
从今天起 人们看到的一切 都会引发他们的意见
This day forward, everything people see, they get an opinion about.
好的 从观感上来说 帮助有需要的人感觉蛮好的
Okay, well, optics-wise, helping people in need seems fine.
加纳先生感觉也蛮好的
Mister Man from Ghana seems fine too.
贝克
Becks…
加纳的葬礼和美国这里的不同
In Ghana, we have different funerals than they have here in America.
我们的一个传统是 我们会装饰棺材
One of the traditions we have is, we will decorate the casket.
你知道什么是棺材吗?
Do you know what is the casket?
是一个箱子 你母亲将在里面安息
It's the box in which your mother will rest.
对 我们会以有趣的方式装饰棺材
Yeah. We decorate the casket in interesting ways
以反映出逝者的特点
to reflect the person who has passed.
所以我的意思是 宝贝 你有没有什么想法?
So, what I'm saying, honey, is, do you think you have any ideas
想怎么装饰阿库…你母亲的棺材?
on how you want to decorate Akua's-- your mother's casket? [inhales sharply]
我不知道
I don't know.
能告诉你一个秘密吗?
Can I tell you a secret?
贝克 你比任何人都更了解你的妈咪
Becks, you knew your mommy better than anyone.
所以谁比贝克更适合来构思装饰呢?
So who better than Becks to dream up
what it should be?Hmm?
你想一想吧
You think about it.
想想你希望如何装饰妈妈的棺材
You think how you want to decorate your mother's casket,
我会安排好的
and I will see to it.
好吗? -好的
Okay? -Okay.
好的 在学校乖乖的
Okay. Be good in school.
如果我有话可说 我会说
[group member] If I had words for this, I would share them.
我保证 我会的 但是我没有
I promise you, I would. But I don't-- I don't have any.
而这…
And it's like… [sighs]
没有言语或词汇
…without words or some kind of vocabulary,
我真的不知道自己是什么感觉
I don't really know how to feel.
我还没哭过
I haven't cried yet.
我每次感到那感觉浮现时 那种震惊、那种孤独…
It's like every time I feel it creep in, the shock of it, the loneliness of it…
我扭动胸口的把手
I twist this knob in my chest…
或是大脑的把手
or my brain…
但我什么都感觉不到
and I don't feel anything at all.
它只会这样消失
It just goes away.
是
Yeah.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
对不起
I'm sorry.
这是不是1483航♥班♥的哀悼小组?
Is this the, um-- the grief group for flight 1483?
什么?不 你不能进来
What? No, no, no. You can't be here.
这地方是给我准备的…不是给你
This place is for me. This space is for me, not for you.
我认识你吗? 我走错地方了?
Do I know you? Am I in the wrong place?
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 你今天过得如何?
Hi, honey. How was your day?
他有点受惊了
He's a little shell-shocked.
我没事
Oh. -I'm fine.
没事的
All right.
柯蒂斯太太 这车很不错
Ooh, Ms. Curtis, this car is fit.
皮革内室? -谢谢你 谢伊
With leather interior? Ooh. -Why, thank you, Shay.
课怎么样?
Uh, so, how were your classes?
我没有上课
Oh, I didn't-- I didn't have classes.
对 我今天被迫参加迎新会
Yeah, I had to go through a whole orientation today.
然后 明天 我得考分班考试
And then, tomorrow, I have to take a placement exam.
然后我才能上课
Oh. -And then I get to go to classes.
爱德华 我们要做什么?
[Lacey] Oh. So, what are we doing, Edward?
你要和我一起去工厂吗? -我能去谢伊家吗?
Do you want to come to the shop with me? -Can I-- Can I go to Shay's?
当然 只要别不经允许去城里玩
Of course. Just no unsanctioned field trips.
好吗?谢伊?
Okay, you guys? Shay?
去就天打雷劈 -好的
Cross our hearts. Hope to die. -[Lacey] All right.
显然不是真的
I mean, obviously not that.
好的 -拜拜 谢谢你 柯蒂斯太太
[Lacey] All right. -[Shay] Bye. Thank you, Ms. Curtis.
不客气 谢伊
You're welcome, Shay.
嘿 等等
Hey, hey. Hold on a sec.
我只想告诉你
Um, I just wanted to tell you--
爱德华 你可以看着我吗?
Edward, can you look at me?
我不用看你也能听见你说话
I don't need to look at you to hear you.
我还是希望你看着我
[inhales sharply] I'd like you to look at me all the same.
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
为什么?
Why not?
因为有时候你看起来像我妈妈
Because sometimes you look like my mom.
好吗?我不想每次和你在一起时 都看到她的脸
Okay? And I'd rather not see her face every time I'm around you.
(北好莱坞LGBTQ中心)
(欢迎每一个人)
(性别身份LGBTQ+讨论小组)
姓和日期 谢谢
[receptionist] Last name and date, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 -嗨 你好吗?
Hi. -Hi. How are you?
很好 你呢? -我很好 我在找诺亚尔
Good. How are you? -Good. I am looking for Noelle.
是 她就在那边
Yes. She's just in there.
好的 很感谢 -是 不客气
Oh, okay. Thank you very much. -Yeah. No problem.
你去吧 我马上 我一会儿就来
Go ahead, and I will catch up. I'll be right there.
嗨 记得我吗? -嗨
Hi. Remember me? [chuckles] -Hi.
很抱歉我说了那些关于红茶菌的话
I'm sorry about what I said about kombucha.
好的 所以这是个安全的地方 我们能安全地说话吗?
Okay, so this is a safe space. Can we be safe?
当然 没问题
Absolutely. Yes.
请进 -谢谢
Come in. -[chuckles] Thank you.
请坐
Have a seat.
非常感谢 我只是…
Thank you so much. I just, um…
我遇到T了
Oh, I met T.
他去公♥寓♥拿他的牙刷
He came to the apartment to get his toothbrush.
是无性别的“他们”
Their toothbrush.
“他们”的牙刷 对
Their toothbrush. Oh, yes.
是的 我明白 抱歉
Uh, yes. I got that. Sorry, sorry.
没事 你会习惯的
It's okay. Um, you'll-- you'll get used to it.
那么
So…
查尔斯让人们去住他的公♥寓♥
Charles was putting people up in his condo.
为什么?他为什么这么做?
W-W-Why? Why was he doing that?
他帮助了十几个孩子立足
I mean, he helped, like, a dozen kids get solid footing, I'd say.
无家可归、曾受虐待、被抛弃的孩子 对世界失去任何希望
I mean, homeless, abused, abandoned kids without a hope in the world.
你应该明白 你的丈夫 生前在做了不起的好事
You should know that your husband was doing incredible work.
我告诉女儿她必须从大学辍学时
I'll be sure to mention it when I tell my daughter
我一定会提到这点
she has to drop out of college. [chuckles]
我无法想象你在经历的一切
I can't imagine what you're going through--
他是同性恋吗?
Was he gay?
这是个简单的问题 我觉得 我有权知道答案
I mean, it's a simple fucking question. I think I'm entitled to know.
我不知道
I don't really know.
真的?你怎么会不知道? 你运营LGBTQ中心
Really? How do you not know? You run the LGBTQ Center.
他不谈论那个
He didn't talk about that.
但是 没错 我觉得他在探索自己的性身份
But yes, I-I believe he was exploring his sexual identity.
他在和伊万一起探索吗?
Was he exploring with Evan?
我要卖♥♥了那公♥寓♥
[clicks tongue] Well, I'm selling that condo.
所以如果还有谁要去拿牙刷 最好赶快
So, if anyone else needs to pick up their toothbrush, they better do it fast.
非常感谢 诺亚尔
Thank you so much, Noelle.
(乔丹 衣服)
把衣领立起来
[Jordan] Pop the collar.
不错 很好
Good. [inhales sharply] Nice.
听着 傻瓜
Now, listen, stupid.
你得故意在分班考试时不及格
You gotta tank that placement exam.
对 别像个超级书呆子 考得太好直升九年级
Yeah, don't test into 9th grade like some gigantic nerd.
和自己的同类待在一起
Stick to your own kind.
做个普通的孩子
Be a normal kid for once.
别忘了 人们不在乎你是否聪明
And remember, people don't care if you're smart.
人们在乎你是否酷
People care if you're cool.
嘿
Hey. Hey!
你不能继续来这里
You need to stop coming here. -[sighs]
我说真的 -天啊 我不知道你是谁
I mean it. -Oh, my God. I don't know who you are.
你不知道我是谁 什么… -你是史蒂夫
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表