剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
It was after he lost his job
正急于寻找赚钱的机会
and was desperately trying to find a way to make money.
我们在亿万富翁的聚会上
We were at this get-together with some billionaire… [inhales deeply]
那些人有关于进口♥交♥易的内线消息
…who had an inside track on this import deal
那机会好到不真实
that was too good to be true.
结果的确不是真的
And it was.
我损失了一点钱
I lost a little.
查理损失了他剩下的所有钱
Charlie lost everything he had left.
他大受打击
He was so devastated.
你是他的公主 他无法承受 自己让你失望的现实
You were his princess, and he couldn't bear to fail you.
然后发生了什么?
So then what happened?
我本身也受饮食障碍困扰
I've had my own struggles with an eating disorder.
我参加过一段时间的康复治疗
[clicks tongue] I was in rehab for a while.
他帮助了我
He helped me.
我帮助了他 我们互相扶持
I helped him. We propped each other up.
什么叫你们互相扶持?
What do you mean you propped each other up?
最终 我们发生了性关系
Eventually, we had a sexual relationship.
我从没想过自己有一天 会成为破坏别人婚姻的第三者
[chuckles] The last thing I ever thought I would be is a home-wrecker.
换做是我就不会这么自大
I wouldn't give yourself so much credit.
破坏我们婚姻的不只是你
It was a lot more than you that wrecked our home.
♪ But I just can't see ♪
但我不明白
♪ What a woman like you ♪
像你这样的女人
♪ Is doing with me ♪
为何与我一起
♪ So tell me who I see ♪
所以告诉我 眼前的是谁
♪ When I look in your eyes ♪
当我看着你的双眸
♪ Is that you, baby ♪
是你吗 宝贝
♪ Or just a brilliant disguise? ♪
或只是高明的伪装?
[strumming guitar]
♪ And now look at me, baby ♪
看着我 宝贝
♪ I'm struggling to do everything right ♪
我努力做好一切
♪ And then it all falls apart ♪
结果全都崩塌
阿德里安娜
Adriana.
你好 神父
Hello, Reverend. [chuckles] -[chuckles]
真抱歉 我想更主动地联络你
I'm so sorry. I wanted to reach out more,
但我猜你… -不 没事
but I figured you-- -No, no. It's fine.
你还好吗?
How are you doing?
我没事
I'm okay.
可以说她养大了我
[Reverend] She basically raised me. [inhales sharply]
我知道
I know.
一位特别的女性
Special woman.
是的
Yeah.
现在换成你了
And now you're doing it. -[chuckles]
我真高兴你要竞选 -谢谢
I'm so happy you're running. -Thank you.
我早就知道你有一天会入政坛
I knew you would enter the game at some point.
你总是这么说
I mean, you always said as much. [chuckles]
Thought it'd be a little later down the line. But…
本以为没这么快 但…
人生无常
Life happens.
永远如此
[inhales deeply] Always does. [sighs]
你看起来状态很好
You look good.
彼此彼此
So do you.
你的悼词很完美 我本想结束后找你 但你…
Your eulogy was perfect. I wanted to come up to you after, but you were--
不 我很感激你没找
No, I appreciate that you didn't.
那一天我应对不来那么多
I did not need all of that, that day. [inhales sharply]
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来
[Adriana sighs] -I'm really glad you called.
我需要你帮忙
[inhales sharply] Listen, I need a favor.
所以你才打来
Oh. That's why you called.
我该早点提的 -但你没有
I should've mentioned it before. -But you didn't.
你等到现在
You waited until now.
你让我♥干♥坐一整天 盼望着见你 这招不错
You let me sit in the anticipation of seeing you all day. Nice move.
对不起 -别…
I'm sorry. -Don't--
德里 你要竞选公职 不能再道歉了
You're running for office, Dri. No more apologizing.
对 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
总之
Uh, well.
我在参加为飞机失事家属 安排的治疗小组活动
[smacks lips] I'm in a therapy group for families who lost people on the plane.
其中一个失去母亲的家庭需要举办葬礼
And one of the families lost their mother and they need to have a funeral.
出席的人很多 他们需要教堂和接待厅
It's a lot of people and they need a church and a reception hall,
周六一整天
basically all day Saturday.
不知道你有没有办法帮帮忙
I don't know if there's anything you could do to help.
没问题 你需要什么都可以
100%. Anything you need, it's yours.
是这个周六 不知道是不是太急了…
[chuckles] It's-- It's this Saturday. I don't know if that gives you much time--
周六 归你了
Saturday, it's yours.
白天黑夜 直到周日礼拜 不用钱
All day, all night, until Sunday services. No charge.
好的 艾瑞克 谢谢你
Okay. Um, well, Eric, thank you.
你真贴心
That's really sweet of you.
我喜欢你对这里的改造
I like what you've done with the place.
是吗? -是的
Yeah? -Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks. -[chuckles]
对 是我刷的漆
Yeah, I painted it.
化身近藤麻理惠 -你现在会这招?厉害
Marie Kondo'd some shit. [chuckles] -You do that now? That's good.
我送你出去
Let me walk you out.
是 嘿 多谢你
Yeah, um-- Hey, um, thank you.
你有我 你懂的 对吗?
I'm here for you. You know that, right?
是 我知道
Yeah, I know. [inhales shakily]
[breathing heavily]
我不该这么做
I shouldn't have done that. [sighs]
好吧 -拜拜
Oh, well. -[chuckles] Bye.
上帝啊
[whispers] God.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嗨 柯蒂斯太太 -嗨 谢伊
Hi, Ms. Curtis. -Oh. Hey, Shay.
爱德华在家吗? -不知道
Uh, is Edward home? -Uh, I don't know.
我刚下班
I just got home from work.
你还没和他聊过? -没有 怎么了?
So you haven't talked to him? -No. What's up?
他今天过得不顺
He had a rough day.
想进去吗?
Wanna come inside?
不 算了
Uh, no. I don't think so. [breathes deeply]
但我觉得你和他谈谈比较好
But I think you should maybe talk to him.
谢伊 发生了什么?
Shay, what happened?
他翘了威顿老师的社科课
He bounced from Miss Wheaton's social studies class,
在上课时走出去
like, out the door, in the middle of class,
他非常生气、不安
and he was all hot and bothered.
他不回我的任何短♥信♥ 这很不正常
And he's not answering any of my texts which is, like, unusual.
糟糕
Shit.
糟糕 -柯蒂斯太太
Shit. -Um, Ms. Curtis?
怎么?
[Lacey] Uh-huh?
你能让他告诉我他没事吗?
Could you ask him to let me know he's okay?
是的 我会的
Yes, I will. I will.
好的 谢伊 保重 我会告诉你的
All right. Take care, Shay. I'll let you know.
谢谢你
[Shay] Thank you.
是
Yeah?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
想聊聊吗?
[Lacey] Feel like talking?
今天发生了什么?
What happened today?
我不知道
[Edward] I don't know.
谢伊说你提前离开教室了
[inhales sharply] Shay said that you, um, left class early.
我不生气 真的
I'm not mad. Seriously.
如果学校不合适 我们可以想其他办法
If school's not working out, we can figure something else out.
我只希望你好好的 无论我们决定做什么
I just want you to be okay with whatever we decide to do.
我喜欢这所学校 我只是觉得有点热
I-I like this school. I just-- I just got a bit hot.
亲爱的 你是发烧了吗?
Oh, honey. You have a-- Do you have a fever?
不 我没发烧
No, I don't have a fever.
好的
Okay. Okay.
亲爱的 我能为你做什么吗?
[inhales sharply] What can I do for you, hon?
没什么 我没事 真的
Nothing. I'm fine. Really.
我一会儿下去
I'll come down later.
好的
[Lacey] Okay. All right.
你不需要担心我
You don't need to worry about me.
我记起来的关于你♥妈♥的♥事很有趣
It's funny, the things that I've been remembering about your mom.
很多年前的小事
[inhales deeply] Little things from, like, years ago.
我记得我那时六岁 她应该是九岁
I had this one memory from when I was, like, six, which must have made her nine.
那是万圣节 我打扮成熊猫
It was Halloween, and I was a panda bear… [chuckles]
她则是肚皮舞娘
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表