剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
有时候我见到班看着你的眼神
Sometimes just the way I saw him looking at you.
什麽?
What?
我的意思是,妳从未提过这事
I mean you just never said anything.
这…我不想把气氛搞得很怪
Wh-- I didn't wanna make things weird.
只是我有时候会出现那种感觉
It was just a feeling that I got sometimes.
他从未跟我提过那种事,所以…
Well, he never mentioned anything to me. So…
天啊,那真令人难过
God, that is so sad.
他甚至无法跟你说
I mean, he couldn't even tell you.
我只是好奇他是否曾找到真爱
I just wonder if he ever found love.
我真心希望他找到过
I really hope he did.
我大概知道他为何没跟我提过
Well, I kinda see why he never told me anything.
因为我真的不懂为什麽会想碰触…
'Cause I just don't get it. Like, why would I wanna be
男人粗糙又扎人的脸庞
with a guy's rough, scratchy face
但我明明能厮磨这柔软又滑顺的脖子
when I could have this soft, velvet neck?
这种肩膀
This shoulder.
这美丽的线条
This curve right here.
像丝一样滑
Like silk.
妳怎麽会抱起来这麽舒服?
How do you feel so good?
等你把棉花糖烤成均匀的咖啡色时 就把它夹在中间
And once you have this evenly browned, you sandwich the marshmallow,
这就是棉花糖饼乾
and that's your s'more.
所以妳把一块好好的巧克力… -对
So you take perfectly good chocolate… -Yes.
把它和一块热呼呼的含糖明胶 夹在饼乾中间?
…then you put it on a cracker with a hot blob of sugary gelatin?
对
Yes.
我还以为妳逼我吃的辣豆酱起司热狗 是最难吃的美国食物
I thought that chili cheese dog was the worst American food you made me eat,
但原来这个才是最难吃的 -柯乔舅舅,你得嚐嚐看
but this one has to be it. -You have to try it, Uncle Kojo.
对,柯乔舅舅,你得对不同文化敞开心房♥
Yeah, be more culturally open-minded, Uncle Kojo.
好吧,只吃一口 -好
Fine. One bite. -Yeah.
很好
Nice.
我就说吧,我再帮你做一块
Thought so. Another one coming right up.
好吧
Okay.
我们坐在火堆旁时 不是应该要说故事吗?
Aren't you supposed to tell stories around the fire too?
当然… -对
Of course. -Yeah.
好
Okay.
从前从前
Once upon a time,
有一位美丽的女王…
there was a beautiful queen
她统治一个叫做纽约的小岛
who ruled over a tiny island called New York.
那位女王很仁慈和公正
And this queen was kindhearted and fair.
她希望她的人♥民♥得到最好的帮助
And she wanted the best for her people,
那些急需食物和住所的人♥民♥
who were in great need of food and shelter.
但女王最亲密的顾问们
But the queen's closest advisers were threatened
对她的新方式感到害怕
by her new way of doing things.
所以他们把女王放逐到远处的山上
And so they banished the queen to a far-off mountain.
还用强大的咒语把她困在那裡
And they bound her there with a very powerful spell.
所以女王感到非常伤心和寂寞
And the queen was so sad and alone.
所以她得靠软煳煳的糖块过活
And she had to subsist on squishy sugar blobs
用火烤过的那种 -真不幸
that she roasted over the fire. -Tragedy.
但后来有一天
But one day,
她遇到一个前所未见的帅气男子
she met the most handsome man she'd ever seen before
他有自己的帝国
who had an empire of his own.
他有啊? -因为他是国王
Did he? -For he was the King
流动厕所国王
of Porta-Potties.
他是流动厕所国王
The King of Porta-Potties.
哇
Wow.
然后他们马上坠入爱河
And they fell instantly in love.
他们拥有最深情和真挚的爱
The deepest and truest love either of them had ever known.
其实,这份爱的威力 比那些顾问的恶劣魔法
In fact, this love far outpowered the mean-spirited magic
还要强大
of her advisers.
所以破解了把她困在山裡的咒语
Which meant that the spell which bound her to the mountain was broken.
她能自♥由♥离开了
She was free to leave.
所以纽约女王不得不做出决定
So, the Queen of New York was left with a decision.
对
Yeah.
她该回去过原本的生活
Should she return to her own life
然后再也见不到这位非常帅气的国王
and never see this exceptionally handsome king again?
还是跟随她内心所愿 和他回去他的王国呢?
Or should she follow her heart and go with him to his kingdom,
即便这表示她得抛弃自己熟悉的一切
even if it meant leaving behind everything she's ever known?
她应该跟随心中所愿
She should follow her heart.
我同意
I agree.
真有趣,竟然只有一种选择
Well, it's interesting that there's only one option.
为什麽那位帅气无比的国王 不能搬到纽约和她相守呢?
Why can't this incredibly handsome king move to New York with her?
这只是一个童话故事
That is just the fairy tale.
不是我写的
I didn't write it.
我只是觉得… -我想…
I just wanted to-- -I think--
抱歉,妳说吧 -不,你先说
Sorry, go ahead. -No, you go first.
我觉得我该搬出去
I think that I should move out.
老公,週年快乐
Happy anniversary, honey.
嗨,妈
Hi, Mom.
柔伊
Zoe!
对
Yeah.
嗨 -妳在干嘛?
Hi. -What are you doing?
我看起来像在干嘛?
What does it look like I'm doing?
我独自用喝果汁的玻璃杯喝香槟
I'm drinking champagne by myself out of a juice glass.
妳怎麽会来这裡?
What are you doing here?
我把旅行延后了
I postponed my trip.
我还是要去环游世界
I'm still gonna travel the world.
我只是还没有要去
I'm just not going quite yet.
对
Yeah.
他要我帮妳选这瓶香槟
He asked me to pick this out for you.
这是妳选的?
You picked this out?
怎样?这是为了庆祝你们25週年
What? It was your 25th anniversary.
我不打算太寒酸,爸爸也是
I wasn't gonna go cheap on it, and neither was he.
柔伊,这瓶香槟…
Zoe, this bottle of champagne…
这瓶香槟太棒了
This bottle of champagne is incredible.
週年纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊,妈,妳至少用香槟杯喝吧
Jesus, Mom. At least use a flute.
祝你们週年快乐
Happy anniversary.
哇
Wow.
(玛希拉:嘿,我们得谈谈)
(好,现在吗?)
(下週日在奇异博物馆,上午11点吗?)
你在笑什麽?
What are you smiling for?
她想跟我谈谈
She wants to talk.
天啊,你真是个蠢蛋
God, you're such an idiot.
不,我才不是
No, I'm not.
我不敢相信 我不在这裡教你怎麽跟女孩说话
I can't believe I'm not here to teach you this shit.
你完蛋了
You're screwed.
我怎麽会完蛋? -听着
Why am I screwed? -Listen,
当女孩说:“我们需要谈一谈” 那不会是好事
when a girl says, "We need to talk," that's not a good thing.
你只是在嫉妒我
You're just jealous.
对,好吧,当然,我们等着看 到时候别说我没警告过你
Yeah, okay. Sure. We'll see. Just don't say I didn't warn you.
我能说… -不要,你闭嘴
Can I just say-- -No. Shut up.
我爱她是因为你
I love her because of you.
老弟,随便啦
Whatever, man.
傻瓜,晚安
Good night, stupid.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表