剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
有薰衣草、西柚、菠萝、西瓜...
We have lavender, grapefruit, pineapple, watermelon--
不 西瓜味的卖♥♥光了 听着
No, the watermelon is sold out. Listen,
我的竞争对手没有香薰的便携厕所
my competitors don't have scented porta-potties.
对 打回给我 给你24小时
Yes, call me back. You have 24 hours.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
人们不喜欢聊大便相关的事 但是大便是生活现实
People don't like to talk about shit, but shit is the reality.
必须讨论
It needs to be discussed.
是的 没错
Yes, it does.
这是租户权利倡导团体的电♥话♥号♥码
This is the number for a tenants' rights advocacy group.
如果你和他们说 是华盛顿议员办公室帮你联络的
If you just tell them that Congresswoman Washington's office sent you,
他们一定会确保在你们租住期间 没有人关掉你的水电煤气
they will make sure no one turns off your utilities while you are staying there.
另外... -是
And... -Okay.
在护照方面 试试找这些人
...in terms of a passport, try these guys.
他们在皇后区... -好的
They are out in Queens... -Okay.
但他们是拿到加快护照的最快渠道
...but they're the fastest way to get an expedited passport.
至于你外甥女不说话这一点
And as far as your niece not talking,
我不太了解孩子 但也许她只需要时间
I don't really know much about kids, but maybe she just needs time.
谢谢你 -没什么
Thank you. -Yeah.
你叫什么? -阿德里安娜
What's your name? -Adriana.
祝你在加纳好运
Good luck in Ghana.
好的
Okay.
很美 谢谢
It's beautiful. Thank you.
你失去她时 我不在你身旁 这让我心碎欲绝
It wrecked me that I couldn't be there when you lost her.
我正在重写一个剧本 而... -没事的 不要紧
I was on a production rewrite, I-- -It's not a big deal.
我尽可能地买♥♥醉 而且我们会再尝试的
I get to drink as much as I want and we're gonna try again.
这很要紧
It is a big deal.
对 所以再尝试 这是你们的计划?
Right, so try again. That's the plan?
对 这是我们的计划
Yes, that's the plan.
你们联络过那家领养机构吗?
Did you ever call that adoption agency?
简
Jane.
他们给需要家庭的孩子找家 他们很善良、敏感
They match families with children who need homes. They're kind and sensitive.
对 他们是优秀的人道主义者
Yeah, they're great humanitarians.
他们向绝望、脆弱的人收取五万美元
They take $50,000 from desperate, vulnerable people.
如果是因为钱 那我可以帮忙 我...
If it's about the money, I can help you out. I--
别乱花你的钱 别这样
Don't throw your money around. Don't do that.
我知道妈妈把她的金牌生育系统 遗传给了你
I realize that Mom gave you her golden reproductive system
而我只遗传到 颞下颌关节紊乱症 但我不会放弃的
and all I got was her TMJ, but I am not giving up.
我想要孩子 我不想领养 你应该也支持我的想法
I want a baby, I don't want to adopt, and you should fucking want that for me too.
你是我的姐姐
You're my big sister.
恐怖
Creepy.
那是谁的外套?
Whose jacket is that?
在家找到的 我需要穿软的衣服以防滑倒
It was in the house. I need something soft to crash into.
是你♥爸♥爸的吗?
Is it your dad's or something?
我需要穿软的衣服以防滑倒
I needed something soft to crash into.
在衣柜里找到的 安德森库博 这回答你满意吗?
It was in the closet. Is that cool with you, Anderson Cooper?
所以你在做什么?这是什么?
So what are you doing? What is this?
为轮滑德比训练
Roller Derby practice.
你参加轮滑德比? -对
You do Roller Derby? -Yeah.
我会参加 我报名参加选拔
Gonna. I got a tryout set up.
那么 出名的感觉如何? -我不出名
So, what's it like being famous? -I'm not famous.
好的 所以你的意思是这些记者聚在这里
Okay. So you're telling me all those reporters were here
是为了看你姨妈的蒲公英长势如何?
to see how your aunt's dandelions were coming in?
你有...
You have a--
那个?没什么 -血 对
That? It's nothing. -Blood. Yeah.
我身上还有更严重的
I got much worse than that.
你应该看看一周前的这里 全是淤青 好酷的
You should've seen this a week ago. It was totally black-and-blue. So cool.
看到这里和这里吗?
And you see this and this?
还有这里? -对
And this? -Yeah?
都是轮滑德比弄的
All from Roller Derby.
看起来很危险
Seems pretty dangerous.
那可不
You bet.
这是坠机造成的?
Those from the crash?
对
Yeah.
还有其他伤口吗? -主要是我的腿
Any other injuries to speak of? -My leg mostly.
对 我注意到了 我可以看看吗?
Yeah, I noticed that. Can I see?
当然
Sure.
好丑 会恢复正常吗?
Oh, gnarly. It gonna get back to normal?
还不知道 希望吧
They don't know yet. Hope so.
一定很糟
That must suck.
我是说 原本可能更严重
I mean, guess it could be a whole lot worse.
总之 我得走了
Anyway, I should go.
好的
Okay.
回头见
See you around.
是 回见
Yeah, see ya.
我们应该开始信上帝了
I think we should start believing in God.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
不 我是说真的
No, I'm serious.
只有这样我们才能都在一起 你、我...
It's the only way we all stay together. You, me...
妈妈、爸爸
Mom and Dad.
人不会突然就开始信上帝 不是这样运作的
You don't just start believing in God. It doesn't work that way.
你在做什么? -祈祷
What are you doing? -Praying.
我们都不是犹太人
We're not even Jewish.
我们有一半犹太血统
We're half Jewish.
爸爸那一半
On Dad's side.
犹太教是从母系那边传承的
Judaism is passed through the maternal side.
人不会突然开始信上帝 -你能别再这样无所不知吗?
You don't just start believing in God. -Would you stop being a know-it-all?
好吗?
Okay?
这是饮酒的祷词 你说这个毫无意义
That's the prayer for wine. You're making zero sense.
你不能说自己信上帝 然后希望爸妈就这样回来
You can't just say you believe in God and expect Mom and Dad to come back.
那你有什么建议啊?
Well, what do you fucking suggest, huh?
不如你想个更好的主意?
Why don't you come up with something better?
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
晚安 傻瓜
Good night, stupid.
晚安 傻瓜
Good night, stupid.
我谨此宣布我将竞选纽约市
I humbly announce my candidacy for the 13th congressional district
第13议区议员
of the city of New York.
我比任何人都更了解这个地区
I know this district better than anyone.
我比任何人都更了解华盛顿议员
I know Congresswoman Washington better than anyone.
我比任何人都更了解这份工作
I know this job better than anyone.
我是最适合这个职位的人选
I am the best person for this job.
天啊 你的故事太惊人了
God, your story is just so amazing.
我听的时候哭了 全国的人都哭了
I cried when I heard it. Well, the whole country did.
是上帝的旨意 一定的
It was God. It had to be.
上帝救了你
God saved you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
嗨
Hi.
他的伤口在愈合了
His wounds are healing.
他的左腿运动机能恢复了一些 我很高兴
He's got more movement back in his left leg, which I was happy to see.
太好了 真好 我也觉得在痊愈
That is great. That is so good. I thought it was getting better.
约翰 我是这么说的吧? -对...
Didn't I say that, John? -Yeah, she was--
但我很担心 他的体重又降了
But I am very concerned. He's lost more weight.
我知道 他瘦成竹竿了 我在努力解决这个问题
I know. He's a rail. I'm all over it.
我在研究 关于一切
I've been researching everything.
我爱研究营养学 所以我有些知识储备
I'm a bit of a nutrition buff, so I knew a fair amount coming into this.
他终于回家了 我总算可以开始着手解决了
Now that he's finally home, I can really get this done.
那家医院当作食物给他吃的一些东西 简直是犯罪
Some of what that hospital was trying to pawn off as food was absolutely criminal.
这里是目录
So here's the table of contents in here.
这很好 -食谱在后面
This is great. -The recipes are in the back.
柯蒂斯太太 我需要和你说一件事
Mrs. Curtis, you need to hear this.
我们处于紧要关头
We are at a critical juncture.
爱德华的体重处于五的百分位数上
Edward is now in the fifth percentile for his weight.
现在的发展趋势不好
This is going in the wrong direction.
如果不改变 我必须让他再次入院
If this doesn't turn around, I have to re-admit him
给他连接饲管
and put a feeding tube in him.
那种情况谁都不想看见
No one wants that.
他得吃饭
He needs to eat.
无论吃什么都行
It doesn't matter what.
你必须立即让这个孩子吸收卡路里
You have to put calories in this boy's body now.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表