剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
我这一路走来只是在胡说八道
I'm just bullshitting my way through this.
这样听起来,妳是一位好政客
That sounds like you are a good politician.
好,我不是政客
Okay, I'm not a politician. -[laughs]
我不是,我只是刚好得到这次机会
I'm not. I was basically handed this opportunity.
不是我努力挣来的
I didn't earn it.
不像她曾经那样
Not like she did.
我只是不想让她失望 -嘿…
I just don't wanna disappoint her. -Hey, hey, hey.
妳不会让她失望的
That is not going to happen.
这个嘛… -妳是个非凡的人
Well… -You are extraordinary.
抱歉
Sorry.
(艾瑞克特纳牧师,手♥机♥)
妳会知道该怎麽说
You'll know what to say.
你要去科罗拉多州? -对
You're going to Colorado? -Uh-huh.
今天去?
Today?
你要去事故现场拍照? -对
To take a picture of a field? -Yeah.
约翰,我有哪裡没搞懂吗? 即便我们能负担旅费,也太夸张了
What am I missing here, John? Even if we could afford this, it's crazy.
这孩子需要某样东西
The kid needs something.
我们没有做任何事帮助他 只是把他的信藏起来
And we are not doing anything to help him. We're just hiding his letters,
就我而言,我受够没有任何作为了
and I, for one, am done putting a pin in the thing.
我想要帮助他 -好吧
I'd like to help him. -Okay.
这是我帮助他的方式
This is my way of helping him.
我会用哩程数去换机票 反正那些也快到期了
I'll use miles. They're expiring anyways.
我不在乎哩程数,我只想理解你的用意
I don't care about the miles. I'm just trying to understand.
是他要求你去的吗? -我不知道
Did he ask you to go? -I don't know.
他有要求妳别再去小雪家睡觉吗?
Did he ask you to stop sleeping at Shay's?
拜託别跟我说是因为你在气我
Please don't tell me this is because you're mad at me?
不是,我只是… 妳知道我对这件事的想法,对吧?
It's not. I'm just-- You know where I stand on this thing. Right?
让那个孩子睡在他想睡的地方 他终究会回家的
Let the kid sleep where he wants to sleep. He was gonna come home eventually.
而我不认同你的看法
And I don't agree with you.
对,所以妳就突然夺走他的安全感
Right, and so you pulled the rug out from under him.
这样做…妳问过他的想法吗?
Which-- Did you even ask him what he thinks?
这不由得他来决定,他才12岁
It's not up to him. He's 12.
我们俩其中一人得为他设界限… -他不是一般的孩子
One of us has to set boundaries for him-- -He's-- He's not just some other kid.
约翰,这点我很清楚 -有吗?
I know that, John. -Do you?
因为他才在这裡睡了一晚
Because he is here one night,
他就开始做那些可怕的坠机恶梦
he starts having these god-awful nightmares about the crash.
所以那是我的错吗?
So that's my fault?
不是
No.
当然不是妳的错,我只是…
Of course it's not your fault. I just--
天啊,很难跟妳解释
Oh, man, this is so hard.
世上没有该怎麽照顾他的准则
There's no playbook for this.
我得走了
I gotta go.
抱歉,我只是…现在有点溷乱
I'm sorry. I'm just-- I'm a little messed up right now.
对,这还用说
Yeah, no shit.
这个疗程很棒,好吗?
[Brent] This is a good program, okay?
真的很好,我会按部就班
And it's really good and I'm gonna work the steps,
我会去参加更多聚会 然后就会没事,好吗?
I'm gonna go to more meetings, and it's gonna be fine, okay?
我受不了… -亚曼达,拜託…别走
I can't. I can't. -[Brent] Amanda. Plea-- No!
嘿,小雪
Hey, Shay.
嗨,柯蒂斯女士
Hi, Ms. Curtis.
你们没事吧?
Everything okay?
没事,妳今天能载我上学吗? 我的腿有点痛
Yeah, um, can I have a ride today? My leg's kinda hurting.
当然可以
Sure.
小雪,要载妳一程吗?
You want a ride, Shay?
柯蒂斯女士,不用了,谢谢
No thanks, Ms. Curtis.
(河景中学与高中)
你和小雪没事吧?
Everything okay with you and Shay?
没事
Oh, yeah. -Mmm.
你姨丈跟我说了你做恶梦的事
Your uncle told me about your nightmare.
我真的很不捨
I'm so sorry.
如果你想跟我谈任何事 或是,你知道的…
If you ever wanna talk about anything or, you know--
妳今天要去城裡吗? -对,我今天要参加小组
A-Are you going to the city today? -Yeah. Yeah, I have my group.
你要我再去那台餐车帮你买♥♥饼乾吗?
Do you want me to get you some cookies from the van again
或你需要什麽吗? -我能跟妳一起去吗?
or anything like that? -Ca-Can I go with you?
你得上课
You have school.
对,我今天真的很想去城裡
Yeah, I just really wanna be in the city today.
好吧…我帮你打电♥话♥请病假
Okay, okay. I'll call you in sick.
你可以跟我一起去,然后你写功课等我
You can come and do your homework while you're waiting for me.
我们肯定能帮你找个地方坐 -我能去中♥央♥公园吗?
I'm sure we can find you a space there. -Can't I just go to Central Park?
艾德华 -我对那裡非常熟
Edward. -I know it like the back of my hand.
我真的很不想让你独自待在中♥央♥公园裡
I really just don't like the idea of you being in the park alone.
妳说过我该自己多做一点事情
You said I should do more stuff on my own.
能够独♥立♥
Be independent.
拜託妳
Please?
好吧
Okay. -[engine starts]
好的,所以,我得到很明确的指示
Okay, so, been given very specific instructions.
她说只需要局部清洁这件…
You are only to spot clean this one…
你好像不适合穿红色
I'm not sure red's your color.
花是要送给我的吗?
Are those for me?
阿德里亚娜在吗? 我只是过来祝她今天顺利
Is Adriana here? I just came by to wish her good luck.
不,她不在
No, she's not.
我可以把花转交给她 -你没手拿了
I can give those to her. -Oh, your hands are pretty full.
我把花放在楼下,我有钥匙
I'll leave them downstairs. I've got a key.
你们俩…
You two…
你们很亲近吗?
You are close?
听着,关于你妹妹的事,我很遗憾 我也很难过
Look, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. I'm hurting too.
我基本上是萝丝养大的
Rose basically raised me.
华盛顿众议员? -对
Congresswoman Washington? -Yeah.
她教我骑脚踏车,照顾我
Taught me how to ride a bike. Looked after me.
听起来她是一位很特别的女性
She sounds like she was a special woman.
她以前是
She was.
我听说你就快回迦纳了 -是的
I hear you're going back to Ghana soon. -Yes.
对,我得回去照顾我的生意
Yes, I have to get back to my business.
你做哪种生意? -我只是…
Oh, what do you do? -Oh, I just, uh…
我经营全西非最大的流动厕所公♥司♥
…I run the biggest portable toilet company in all of West Africa.
了不起 -对,谢谢
Impressive. -Yeah, thank you.
我认识一些国♥务♥院♥的人
Well, I know some people at the State Department,
所以我很乐意帮你打一些电♥话♥ 加快护照的办理速度
so I'd be happy to make some calls, speed things up.
你真大方 -不客气
You are a very generous man.
说不定我哪天也可能需要流动厕所
Sure. You never know, one day I might need a porta-potty.
你们好吗?
How y'all doing?
我来拿阿德里亚娜华盛顿的东西
Pickup for Adriana Washington.
是的,请务必清掉这件衣服的污渍
Ah, yes, uh, be sure to spot clean this one.
祝你有美好的一天,谢谢
Have a good day. Thank you.
这件也拿走
Oh, take this too.
妳到底要不要进去?
You going in or what?
看来我今天没勇气进去
Uh… …I don't think I have it in me today.
妳还好吗?
Is everything okay?
不好
No.
我帮得上忙吗?
Anything I can do?
我很需要喝一杯
I could really use a drink.
就这裡吧 -这裡吗?
[Edward] Just, like, right here. -Here?
对 -好吧
Yeah. -All right.
那麽,我们4点半见
So, I'll see you at 4:30?
好 -好吧,好,我要留下电子地标
Yeah. -Cool. Okay, I'm just gonna drop a pin.
好 -你可以打给我,或传讯息给我
Okay. -And you call me or text me
如果你需要什麽的话,好吗?
if you need anything, all right?
好,4点半见,懂了,好
Okay. 4:30. Got it. Okay.
叫什麽名字? -阿德勒,204号♥
Name? -Um, Adler. Number 204.
给你,不客气 -好,谢谢
There you go. No problem. -Okay. Thank you.
我能帮你吗?
[clerk] Can I help you?
妳认识我哥吗?
Did you know my brother?
小艾 -妳认识他吗?
Eddie. -Did you?
玛希拉,没事吧?
Mahira, is everything all right?
叔叔,没事,我会清理乾淨
Uh, yes, Uncle! I'll clean it up!
妳叫做玛希拉吗?妳是他的女朋友吗?
Oh, Mahira. That's your name? What, were you his girlfriend?
小声一点 -妳是吗?
Keep your voice down. -Were you?
问我柳橙的事 -什麽?
Ask about the oranges. -What?
这些柳橙很新鲜,才刚送到
The oranges are very fresh. They just came in.
我帮你选几颗
I'll-- I'll pick some out for you.
我才不在乎柳橙,我不要妳的蠢柳橙
I don't care about oranges. I don't want your stupid oranges.
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表