剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表
是你们的週年纪念日吗?
It's your anniversary?
对,是今天
Today, yeah.
妳还好吗?
Are you okay?
该死的週年纪念日快乐
Happy fucking anniversary.
我们刚才说到哪裡?
Where were we?
对
Oh, yeah.
我在这间房♥子裡养大我女儿
I raised my daughter in this house.
这裡是我的家
It's my home.
我们得想另一个计画
We're gonna have to make another plan.
好,开始
All right. And go.
好,很好
All right. Good.
好,刚才是24秒
All right. And that's 24 seconds.
我要低于20秒
I wanna sub 20.
别这样,妳做得很棒了
Come on. I mean, you're doing great,
而且距离甄选还有两天的练习时间
and you've still got, like, two more days until tryouts.
所以… -对,但我们还得想
So… -Yeah, we've still gotta figure out
我的竞速滑轮绰号♥ -对
my roller derby nickname. -Yeah.
大家都会取“歼灭者安妮”
I mean, everyone's gonna have one, like, "Annie the Annihilator,"
或是“终结者泰瑞莎”那种名称
or "Teresa the Terminator."
对 -是啊
Right. -Yeah.
“杀手小雪”如何?
What about, like, "Shay the Slayer"?
那个名字很酷
That's really cool.
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
所以,昨晚那是妳爸,对吧?
So, that was your dad last night, right?
对,是的
Yeah. Yep.
那怎麽样?
How is that?
怎麽样? -对
How is it? -Yeah.
我的意思是,这样会很奇怪吗?
I mean, is it weird or anything?
怎麽会奇怪?
Why would it be weird?
就是他之前都不在,但现在却回来了
Just that he's not ever around, and now he's just here.
这样不怪,好吗?对 -好,好吧
It's not weird, okay? Yeah. -Okay, good.
所以他会跟妳们一起住 即使他和妳妈已经离婚了?
So, he just stays with you guys even though he and your mom are divorced?
对
Yep.
好,酷
Okay. Cool.
他要跟妳们住多久?
How long is he staying with you guys for?
我不知道
I don't know.
妳觉得那样没关係? -他经常出差
And that's okay? -He travels a lot for work,
他现在有空,所以回来陪我们,好吗?
and now he's got some time, so he's spending it with us. Okay?
而且我已经跟你说过我爸很好
And I've already told you my dad's a cool guy.
就是这样,说完了 -好
That's it. End of story. -Okay.
天啊,这样太棒了 他能去参加妳的甄选会
Oh, man, it's so cool that he'll be here for your tryouts.
对,我很幸运
Yeah. I'm really lucky.
对 -好吧
Yeah. -All right.
好,可以,好,准备好了吗?
Okay, cool. All right. Ready?
等一下
Hold on.
(玛希拉附件:一张照片)
是你朋友传讯息给你吧?
That from your friend?
对,抱歉,我得走了
Yeah, sorry. I gotta go.
抱歉,晚点见
Sorry. I'll see you later.
(阿德里亚娜华盛顿的激进毕业生致词)
Imagine with me: Free college tuition,
和我一起想想看,大学学费全免
负担得起的住处,全民享有医疗保险
affordable housing, health care for all.
这些都是有可能实现的
And it's possible.
我们来制定一条法律,规定所有新成屋
Let's make a law that 50% of all units
必须包含50%的低负担住♥宅♥
of any new residential construction must be low-cost.
妳可以早点说有这段影片
You could've mentioned this earlier,
这样我就不必从塔克卡尔森那裡得知
so I didn't have to learn about it from Tucker Carlson.
我跟妳说过我是毕业生致词代表
I told you I was the valedictorian.
不,那不是毕业生致词 那是准备发起抗争的号♥召
Uh-uh, that's not a valedictory speech, that's a call to arms.
我当时满腔热血
I was passionate.
50%的物件提供给低收入租户是…
Fifty percent of units to low-income renters is--
正是我计画要做的事 -那是社♥会♥主♥义♥
Is exactly what I plan to do. -Socialism!
娜塔莉
Natalie.
妳这段演说已经引起广泛关注
This speech has already gotten tons of traction.
我们不能推开有房♥产和有捐款能力的选民
We can't alienate our property-owning voter block and donor base.
我仍然觉得那是有效的方法
I still think that's a hands-on solution
能解决住房♥危机
to the housing crisis.
如果大家对我的立场有所溷淆
And if there is confusion about my position,
那麽我得努力让选民们明白
then I should work to make voters understand
为什麽拥有负担得起的住房♥是人♥权♥
why affordable housing is a human right.
现在不是要改变人们的想法 而是要让妳能够胜选
This isn't about changing people's minds, it's about getting elected.
还有两週就要投票了
The election is in two weeks,
妳得马上处理这个危机
and you need to do something about it. Immediately.
(阿德里亚娜华盛顿 民♥主♥党员参选美国众议员)
老兄,你在做什麽?
Dude, what are you doing?
没什麽?
Nothing.
你刚才把我从那张照片中裁掉吗?
Did you just crop me out of that picture?
没有,我…这不关你的事
No, I-- It's none of your business.
那是我的女朋友,你这个变♥态♥
That's my girlfriend, you creep.
我没有…又没有怎麽样
I didn't-- There's nothing going on.
把我加回去 -不要
Put me back in the picture. -No.
把我加回…
Put me back in the--
你已经出局了
You're not in the picture anymore!
嘿,米格尔 -陈先生,欢迎回来
Hey, Miguel. -Welcome back, Mr. Chen.
我马上回来
Be back in a minute.
抱歉,我不是有意要… -走
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-- -Walk.
妳来这裡做什麽?
What the hell are you doing here?
那天晚餐时,我说到布兰特再度…
The thing I said at dinner about Brent falling--
他见了你之后再度吸毒… -对,怎麽样?
Falling off the wagon after he saw you-- -Yeah, what about it?
我只是想说…有很多原因令他再度吸毒
I just wanted to say that-- I mean, there's a million reasons why he fell off.
你只是其中一项原因
You're, like, a thousandth on the list.
我不知道妳那样说到底是好还是不好
I don't know if that makes it better or worse.
你最近都没来参加小组 -对,我工作很忙
You haven't been coming to group. -Yeah, work is busy.
如果你不处理好心裡的创伤 这些伤口永远不会好
Well, if you don't deal with your shit, it's not just gonna go away.
我不能在那裡疗伤
Well, I can't deal with it there.
我开始理解布兰特当时的意思了
I'm really starting to understand what Brent meant now.
他说你遇到大问题时会逃避
He said when shit got real, you ran away.
史提夫,再见 -亚曼达,等等
Bye, Steve. -Wait, Amanda.
(善意捐助所,捐助处)
(易碎品,小心轻放)
我把班的储藏空间清空了
You know, I cleared out Ben's storage unit.
对,我把他的东西都载去善意捐助所
Yeah, I took all of his stuff to Goodwill.
然后…
And…
我无法把任何一件物品捐给他们
I couldn't leave a single thing there.
为什麽?
Why?
我听说很多的捐助物资
You know, they say that a lot of those donations
最后都会被丢弃,所以,我真的…
just end up getting thrown away. So, I just--
我真的做不到
I just couldn't.
那些是他的东西,你们懂吗?
It's his shit, you know?
都是他的物品
It's his stuff.
那些是他的物品
It's his things.
我觉得那样做不对
It just felt wrong.
我家车♥库♥裡仍堆满我姊的物品
My garage is still full of my sister's stuff.
要是我们办一场车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会呢?
What if we had a garage sale?
原则上,我反对办车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会
I'm opposed to garage sales on principle.
我最不想做的事就是利用他的死来赚钱
I mean, the last thing that I wanna do is make money off of his death.
我们可以把收益捐出去
Well, we could donate the proceeds.
好吧,我想可以吧
Okay, I guess.
等等
Wait.
那样做不是令人最沮丧的事吗?
Wouldn't that be, like, the most depressing thing ever?
“来我们的车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会”
I mean, "Come to our garage sale."
“购买♥♥我们至亲的遗物”
"Buy our loved ones' things."
不行 -“他们死了,但你买♥♥吧,好”
No. -"They're dead, but yeah, sure. Okay."
车♥库♥拍卖♥♥会本来就够令人沮丧了 所以,有何不可?
Well, garage sales are depressing anyway, so why not?
当然,好 -这是…
Well, sure. Okay. -Is this--
大家都同意这样做吗? 因为我刚才是开玩笑的
Is this a universal "yes"? 'Cause I was joking.
我…
I--
如果柯乔留下来,我就答应
I'll do it if Kojo stays.
不行…我要回迦纳
No. I'm going to Ghana.
我要回迦纳 -别这样
I'm going to Ghana. -Now, come on.
妈
Mom?
妈,妳在吗?
Are you here, Mom?
搞什麽鬼?
剧集 | 亲爱的爱德华(2023) | 导航列表