We're trying to save your life.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
认识 我见过他…就见过一次
Uh, sure. Yes. I met him once... one time. Just once.
还撒谎
Try again.
你们俩都出现在 G20峰会和太阳谷峰会上
You were both seen at the G20 summit and Sun Valley
就在过去的一年里
just this past year alone.
其实 我们还有一张 你们俩并排在一起的照片
In fact, we have this photo of you two, shoulder to shoulder.
有意思
Mm. Wow.
也许你只去过一次派对
Well, maybe you just went to one party, just that one time,
就那一次 你和一个女孩在一起…
and you were with one girl.
好了 别说了
All right, stop. Look...
我在疫情开始时见过他
I met him at the beginning of the pandemic.
我们国家正面临粮食供应问题
The country was facing food supply issues,
我有工人 却没法让他们投入生产
I had workers, I couldn't get them into production
因为我没法让他们离开家
because I couldn't get them out of their homes.
赫尔维格把我介绍给了这些人
Helvig introduced me to the people
他们能把我的工人 重新归类为必不可少的员工
that could reclassify my workers as essential,
我就是这样 让美国的货架上有食物可售
which is how I kept food on the shelves of America.
你想让你的公♥司♥全员投入生产
You wanted to keep your company going full strength,
就去巴结性♥交♥易者
so you cozied up to a sex trafficker?
我们之前对此一无所知
We didn't know about any of that.
我们发现后 兰斯就彻底地切断了联♥系♥
As soon as we found out, Lance cut ties, completely.
告诉我为什么有人会因为 新冠疫情的限制来杀你和赫尔维格
Just tell me-- why would someone want to kill you and Helvig over COVID restrictions?
确实有十几名工人生病了
About a dozen workers did get sick,
其中一些人因染上病毒而死
and some of them died because of the virus.
在这种情况下 我做了对国家最有利的事
Now, under the circumstances, I was doing what was best for the country.
我没法直视你了
I-I can't, I can't...
如果你及时与我们沟通并坦白一切
You know, if you had just communicated and come clean immediately,
我们会在几个小时内 派一队人到那座岛上
we would have had a team on that island within hours.
我们告诉你头号♥嫌疑人了
We gave you the prime suspect.
继续把重点放在他身上吧
Let's just keep the focus on him.
如果你对我们撒谎 我们的工作就无法进行
We can't do our jobs if you're lying to us.
对不起 不会再这样了
I-I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
我发誓
I swear.
找到她了 - 谁
Got her! - Who?
去年让“双手指” 参加研讨会的那位女士
The lady who let Two Fingers into the seminar last year.
你说他有个朋友 就是她
You said he had a friend? This is her.
她用胶带挡住碰簧锁 门就锁不上
She taped the latch so the door wouldn't lock.
请告诉我你知道她是谁
Please tell me you know who she is.
我知道 这个人不知道 如何躲过面部成像
Oh, yeah. This one has no idea how to beat facial imaging.
见见我们要找的帮凶 麦肯齐埃斯特尔朱科夫
Meet our accomplice, Mackenzie Estelle Zhukov.
目前居住在马里兰州卡♥通♥斯维尔市
Currently resides in Catonsville, Maryland.
过去五年受雇为…
Employed the last five years as--
谁能猜到
who could have guessed?--
麦金尼艾伦精神病院的心理治疗师
a therapist at the McKinney-Allen Psychiatric Hospital.
你真的觉得这是最好的办法
You really feel like this is the best play--
让她觉得在帮他
make her feel like she's helping him?
她为这个人冒了很大的风险
Well, she took a risk for this guy in a big way. A big, big way.
极大的风险 她为什么 那么做 除非她同情他
Why would she do that unless she had feelings for him?
你查了她的个人资料吗
Did you check the personal?
查了 她未婚 没有孩子
Yes. She's not married, no kids.
好吧 也许是爱 也许是喜欢 不管怎样 我们都可以试试
Okay, maybe it's love, maybe it's like, either way, we can try it.
美甲预约要迟到了吗
What, you late for a nail appointment or something?
是啊 我该选什么颜色
Yes. What color should I pick?
时髦的 - 我知道
Oh, classy. - I know.
嗨 我们找朱科夫医生
Hi. We're looking for a Dr. Zhukov.
11号♥房♥
Room 11.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们让她紧张 比如他可能会被杀之类的
Okay, so we make her nervous, like he might get killed or something.
没错 要是她回答我们的问题 她就会救他一命
Right, right, so if she answers our questions, she'll be saving his life.
朱科夫医生
Dr. Zhukov.
嗨 我是亚历克斯克罗斯警探
Hi. I'm Detective Alex Cross.
这是我的搭档 凯拉克雷格特工
This is my partner, Special Agent Kayla Craig.
想要讨论病人的病情 你们得申请法♥院♥命令
If you want to discuss a patient, you're gonna have to get a court order.
不是 我们是来找你的
Oh, no, no, no, we're actually here for you.
不是那样的 我们在找 一个曾在这里看过病的人
Yeah, but not-not... not like that. No, we're looking for someone who used to be a patient here.
行政管♥理♥员♥门多萨医生 说你跟他关系很好
Admin, Dr. Mendoza-- she said you were pretty tight with him.
是的 那是约翰拉莫斯
Yeah, that's, uh, John Ramos.
我记得他 他做了什么
I remember him. What'd he do?
不是他做了什么 而是他可能会发生什么事
It's not what he's done, it's what might happen to him.
我们担心他有危险
We're afraid he's in danger.
什么危险 发生什么事了
From what? What's going on?
可以的话 能先跟我们说说 你和他之前发生过的事吗
If you don't mind, first, could you just tell us a little bit about your history with him?
他是我以前的病人
He was a former patient.
朱科夫医生 你是想和我们 在警局里谈这件事
Dr. Zhukov, would you rather we have this talk down at the station?
还是想现在就跟我们坦白
Or do you want to maybe start telling us the truth?
我们成了朋友
We… we became friends.
我们以前常一起出去玩 他在这里的时候没这样
We used to hang out. Not while he was here.
但你是在医院外面认识他的吧
But you knew him outside of the hospital, right?
我们有你帮他偷溜进环境大会的录像
We have footage of you helping him sneak into an environmental conference.
事实是他本就不该来这里接受治疗
The truth is he never should have been here to begin with.
他惹了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble is he in?
我们不能告诉你详情 但情况很严重
We can't give you those details, but it's serious.
你听到我们说他有危险的话了吗
Did you catch the part where we said that he was in danger?
我们真的需要你告诉我们他在哪里
We really need you to tell us where he is.
我帮不了
I can't do that.
我是认真的
I'm serious. He's very secretive.
他十分神秘 我没有他电♥话♥或住址
I don't have a number or an address.
他联♥系♥我 我们才聊的
If we do talk, it's because he reached out.
好吧 至少能说出他的真名吧
Okay, okay. Well, at least, what's his real name?
约翰拉莫斯
John Ramos.
(未知来电)
抱歉 我得接个电♥话♥ 克雷格特工
I'm sorry, I got to take this. Agent Craig.
你的视频会议将在三分钟后开始
Your video conference will begin in three minutes.
亚历克斯 我…我得走了 我就在外面 好吗
Um, Alex, I-I'm-I'm... I got to go, I'll be right-- I'll be outside, all right?
你在等候室
You are in the waiting room.
会议开始
Meeting started.
玛吉 - 凯拉
Maggie? - Kayla?
天啊 好久不见了
Oh, my God. It's been forever.
你怎么样了
How are you?
看到你就好多了
I'm... better now that I see you.
谁看了都会
Who wouldn't be?
看看吧 - 天啊
Check it out. - Wow.
还有两个孩子
And two little rugrats.
你说过不会结婚生子的
Wow, you said you'd never do that stuff.
被打脸前 每个人都有计划
Everybody has a plan until you get slapped in the face.
或者被人亲
Or kissed.
你呢
How about you?
我听说你和亚历克斯克罗斯 又在办一个案子
I heard you're on another case with Alex Cross.
你终于要行动了
You finally gonna make a move?
没有
Wh-- No, no. No, no, no, I'm--
有人适合当女友 有人适合当搭档
There's-there's girlfriend material and then there's partner material and I'm...
我肯定是最后一种
I'm very firmly in the latter category.
听着 玛格兹 几天前出现了一把枪
Listen, listen, Mags, a gun surfaced a few days ago,
没有序列号♥ 与邪教有关 我正面临困境带来的持续的负面影响
no numbers, ties to Bad Religion, and I'm in a shitstorm of blowback.
警♥察♥在深入调查中 我得确保他们什么都发现不了
These people are digging and I need to make sure they don't find anything.
我收到你的邮件时就该知道事情有异
Should have known something was sideways when I got your email.
我的邮件
My email?
就是有接通这次电♥话♥的链接邮件
The one with the link to this call.
玛吉 我没有你的邮箱地址
Meg, I don't have your email.
我是按照紧急协议联♥系♥策划者
I was following emergency protocol to reach Mastermind.
他却派我来帮你
And he gave you me instead.
凯拉 我们俩都完蛋了
We're fucked, Kayla, both of us.
只要我能确保警♥察♥ 不把枪和我们或邪教
Not if I can make sure the cops don't connect the gun to us
联♥系♥起来就不会有事
or to Bad Religion.
那些记录在哪里
W-Where are the records?
你不用担心警♥察♥ 他可是策划者
You don't have to be worried about the cops. This is Mastermind.
他要觉得局面混乱的话 他会收拾的
If he thinks that there's a mess, he's gonna clean it up.
玛格兹 我能解决这件事 我能确保这件事伤不到我们
Mags, I can fix this, I can make sure it doesn't bite us,
我知道他们把记录放在异地 我只需知道在哪里
I just-- I-I know that they keep the records off-site, I just need to know where.
游戏结束了 你真想玩到最后吗
The game is over. You really want to play it out?