just so we can respond quickly to any discoveries.
这是执法调查
This is a law enforcement investigation.
克雷格特工 只是观察员身份而已
Observer status, Agent Craig, that's all.
但也许你会发现我的用处
But you may find me helpful.
好吧 娜塔
All right, Nat.
我们需要你目前收集的 所有证据才能开始调查
We'll need any and all evidence you've collected so far to get started.
你有谁可能是幕后主使的推断吗
What about a working theory on who could be behind this?
你肯定发现了什么
I mean, you must have something.
所有嫌疑人我们都查了一遍
We turned every stone--
心怀不满的员工和不满的股东
disgruntled employees, unhappy shareholders.
这个是我们发现的 唯一一个我们认为的关键信息
This is the only thing we found that we thought might matter.
出现在一年前的一次演讲现场
From a speaking engagement a year ago.
…尼加拉瓜的社会政♥治♥经济状况…
...sociopolitical economic situation in Nicaragua--
杀人犯
Murderer!
你是杀人犯
You're a murderer!
那家伙开始大喊 我们怎么都弄不清他是谁
Guy starts shouting. We could never figure out who he was.
嘿 让我们… - 你会死的
Okay, hey, but-- - You're gonna die.
我听到了 第一修正案的权利
Hey, hey, I hear you. First Amendment rights.
杀人犯
Murderer!
很吓人吧
How about this country, huh?
不管昨天在我旁边的是谁
Scary, huh? Whoever that was
都离我足够近 可以把手指放在盒子里
was next to me yesterday, close enough to put the fingers in-in the box.
请找到这个人 否则我睡不着觉
Please find this person. I will not sleep until you do.
脸部识别匹配不到吗
Still no hits on facial recognition?
一个都没有
Nope. Nothing.
每次能拍到这家伙的脸时
Every time we get a chance to get this guy's face on camera,
他都会怪异地笑起来 扭曲自己的脸 影响生物识别系统
he distorts the biometrics by flashing some weird smile.
个人档案信息有了 他知道如何躲避监控
Sounds like a start of a profile. Knows how to beat surveillance.
光知道他懂躲避面部识别软件还不够
Well, it's not enough to just know how to throw off facial recognition software.
他必须研究场地 知道每个摄像头的位置
He had to research the venue and know where every single camera was.
这说明他可能是退役军人或情报人员
That means he could be ex-military or intelligence.
或两者都是
Or both.
阿克巴 你能对所有参加
Akbar, would you run a background check
粮食公平论♥坛♥的人进行背景调查 看看谁符合这个条件吗
on all the Food Equity Forum attendees, see who fits?
参加峰会的人 有来自200多个国家的外交官
There were diplomats from over 200 countries at that summit.
太好了 看来我们有时间了 我去喝杯咖啡
Well, that's wonderful. That means we have time. I'm gonna grab a coffee.
克罗斯 - 我要喝点咖啡提神
Cross? - I could use some caffeine.
嘿 你认识拉唐娜杜瓦内吗
Yo. You know a LaDonna Duvernay?
不认识 怎么了
No. Why?
我刚以谋杀罪立案控告她了
I just booked her for murder.
可以排除这家伙的嫌疑了
Can cross this guy off.
去年他一直在实验性
He's been live streaming
生物穹顶平台上直播
from an experimental biodome for the last year.
她肯定是有罪的 但我想让她认罪
I'm pretty sure she's guilty, but, you know, I'd love a confession.
我也想 我有851个可能的嫌疑人
Me, too. I got 851 possible suspects.
是的 听起来很难做到 但我的比较容易
Yeah, that sounds tough, but mine's easy
我的犯人愿意开口 但只对你说
'cause my perp's volunteering to talk, except only to you.
她说什么了
Say what?
她点名要见你
She asked for you by name.
她叫什么名字 - 拉唐娜杜瓦内
What's her name? - LaDonna Duvernay.
我答应克罗斯和凯拉 帮他们查杜兰德的案子
Look, I told Cross and Kayla I'd help 'em with the Durand case.
你是说克雷拉
You mean Crayla?
这是警♥察♥分队对他们的称呼
That's what the squad room's calling 'em.
无所谓 重点是 他们可能真的能救人一命
Whatever. All right, point is, they might actually save a life.
让我先找到嫌疑人信息 再去帮你…
So let me get some traction on this first, and then I'll help you with this--
拉唐娜杜瓦内
LaDonna Duvernay.
成交
Deal.
嘿 阿克巴
Yo, Akbar.
谢谢
Thank you.
法医正在分♥析♥指纹 看看系统里是否有匹配的
Forensic's analyzing the fingerprint to see if it's in the system.
真恶心
Sick shit.
是啊
Yeah.
不管是谁干的 积怨颇深
Yeah, whoever did this is harboring a deep vendetta.
手指 损毁照片
I mean, the fingers, the photo mutilation,
都表明了一种 如儿童般无法控制的愤怒
it all suggests an uncontrollable, childlike rage.
像那样损毁某人的画像
Disfiguring someone's image like that
通常与宗教或性幻想有关
is usually associated with religious or sexual delusion.
暗示了不管是谁干的 肯定不只是为了报复
It implies that whoever did this, they're not just out for retribution.
他们认为杀戮 在某种深刻的道德层面上
They think the killing is gonna right a wrong on some deep,
能修正错误
profound moral level.
不公正的事是什么
So what's the injustice?
什么样的人会这样抗争
And what kind of person fights it like this?
消灭恐惧
I cleanse myself of fear
去除悔恨 免除罪过
I cleanse myself of remorse and guilt
心怀勇气
I fill my heart with courage...
执意复仇
With vengeance...
匡扶正义
...with justice
为无能为力之人而做
I do this for the powerless
为赐予生命的人而做
I do this for the giver of life
你赐我生命
You gave me life
我以鲜花回敬
I shower you with flowers
让美丽伴随你
I fill you with beauty
这一切都是为你而做
All this, I do for you
我举起利剑
I raise my sword
砍杀
I cut...
流血
I bleed...
故事未完
The story continues...
黑俄♥罗♥斯♥鸡尾酒 谢谢
Black Russian, please.
嘿
Hey.
不了 不想吃
Mm, no. Not eating.
好吧
Okay.
我看了杜兰德案的最新进展
Saw the update on the Durand case.
短时间内取得了很大的进展
A lot of ground covered in not a lot of time.
麻烦再来一杯
Can I have another one, please?
你和克罗斯组队 成果显著
You and Cross make a great team.
这就是我急需的表扬
There's that pat on the back I so desperately needed.
你今天在市警局 遇到阿克巴警探了吗
Did you run into a Detective Akbar at MPD today?
我看到他了
Yeah, I saw him.
他在追查抢劫犯案发后遗留的手♥枪♥
Well, he's chasing down a loose gun, ditched on the back end of a robbery.
职场里常见的事
Typical day-on-the-job type shit,
只不过这把枪没有序列号♥
except this gun has no serial numbers.
是的 最近常看到这种情况
Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of those lately.
这个不一样
This one's different.
需要花点时间追查
Now, it's gonna take a minute,
但即便是阿克巴这种有强烈 职业道德的普通警探
but even a mediocre detective with a strong work ethic like Akbar
最终查到的枪♥支♥来源地
is eventually gonna track that gun down
也会是德克萨斯州 怀利市国民警卫队的军械库
to a National Guard Armory in Wylie, Texas.
军事问题
Military issue.
到时候
So at that point,
具备高超技能的警探 会被派来处理此案
a purebred hound dog's gonna get assigned to the case,
这种可能性让上面颇为担忧
and that prospect has caused concern upstairs.
老大 会有什么后果
Where is this going, boss?
一个代号♥为“策划者”的人 为一个叫“邪教”的项目服务
Somebody code-named Mastermind for a project called Bad Religion.
呼吸
Breathe.
该死的
Fuck.
凯拉… - 这可能会终结我的职业生涯
This could end my career.
他们会把你关起来
They will lock you the fuck up.
我就是为此而来的 我花了大量的时间
That is why I'm here, because I have invested too much time,
关照你 给你资源 以助你成功 我不能看着一切毁于一旦
care and resources into your success than to watch it all burn.
你无法阻止枪♥支♥调查
Now, you're not gonna be able to stop this gun investigation from happening,
但也许你可以在他们 最终查到的枪♥支♥所有者上做手脚
but maybe, maybe you can do something about who they find at the end of it.
你是说我吗
You mean me?
为什么不找其他人
What about everybody else?
没有其他人了
There is no everybody else.
凯拉 你被标记上了
Tag, Kayla.
现在你是追踪者
You're it.
(特雷弗 我联♥系♥上几个大捐赠者)
(你只需忽悠他们出钱就行)
(你太棒了)
嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
抱歉 我知道很晚了
I'm sorry. I know it-it's late,
但回家的路上 我控制不住自己 一直想着早午餐的事
but, uh, I was on my way home and I-I just couldn't stop thinking about brunch.