We're not done, are we?
想谈谈吗
You want to talk?
兄弟 我爱你
I love you, man.
神探追缉令
《神探追缉令》本季剧情提要…
这个凶手不会犯错
This killer doesn't make mistakes.
每个人都会犯错 迟早的事
Everybody makes mistakes sooner or later.
我们只需找到合适的按钮 按下去
We just need to find the right button and press it.
那就一起去按下按钮吧
Well, let's go press some buttons.
凶手把那些手指 寄给下一个预定的受害者
The killer sent those fingers to his next intended victim.
你到底在追捕什么变♥态♥玩意啊
What kind of sick fuck are you after?
从我的办案经验看 有人在实施报复行动
My experience suggests someone's out for revenge.
这个女人…我从没见过像她这样的人
This woman, I've never seen anything like her.
因为她不是因强烈的欲望而杀人
That's because killing isn't a compulsion for her.
这是复仇
It's vengeance.
他接下来会去哪里的任何线索
Anything at all that might give us a clue as to where he would go next.
这些肯定是坐标 - 我们得去趟德克萨斯州
These have to be coordinates. - We got to get to Texas.
又一份礼物 还是陷阱
Another gift or trap?
接下来会发生什么事取决于你
What happens next is up to you.
我们在惩罚有罪的人 上层权力者和底层老百姓
We're punishing the guilty, the high and the low.
老实说 这么自私自利的人不配活着
Honestly, people that selfish, they don't deserve to live.
我可以摧毁整个系统
I can destroy the whole fucking system.
双约翰 小心 - 放心
Be careful, Two John. - Bet.
又一起回来了
Back together again.
“光”会为我们所有人报仇
The light will avenge us all.
这件事因我而起 也应由我而终
This begins and ends with me.
我要伸张正义
I want justice.