她的声音犹如玉米叶般抚摸着我
The sound of her voice caressed me like leaves of corn.
她会跟我讲索奇特尔的爱情故事
She would tell me stories about Xochitl
和她展现出的勇气
and her courage.
我一直都在想自己会不会那么勇敢
I always wondered if I could be that brave.
会不会像她一样牺牲自己救我的族群
If I would sacrifice myself for my people
她只受了点腿伤就逃出来了
the way she did.
如果我在这样的地方长大
If I had grown up somewhere like here,
被她的家人和群体环抱 我就可以留住她身上的部分特质
surrounded by her people, her community, I could have kept some part of her alive.
这就是我们在做的事
That's what we're doing. We're helping
我们在帮助她的同乡
the people that she came from.
我们在惩罚有罪的人 上层权力者和底层老百姓
We're punishing the guilty, the high and the low.
这本可以是我的家 可我却是个陌生人
This could have been my home, and instead I'm a stranger here.
因为那些怪物偷走了你的文化和历史
Because those monsters stole your culture, your history.
就像他们从那些小孩子 那里偷走的一样
Just like they stole it from those little kids.
不同的是你还活着
But the difference is, you're still alive
你有机会拿回一些属于你的东西
and you have a chance to get some of it back.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说你去参加成人礼
I'm saying go to the quincea?era.
我去处理保罗
I got Paul.
你知不知道上天赐予你 重拾本族文化的机会有多难得吗
Do you have any idea how rare it is to be offered a piece of your soul back?
抓住机会
Take it.
(本氏辣酱热狗店)
我自“少儿联盟”起就参与了社区发展
I have been into, uh, community development since Little League,
看到白人居住区的棒球场时
when I saw the baseball diamond on the white side of town
我意识到我们能做的还很多
and realized we could do more.
我有自己的家 有退休金账户
I own my own home, I got a 401,
有一个儿童足球娱乐联盟
a kickball rec league.
就是没有我的米歇尔奥巴马
What I don't have is my Michelle Obama.
先生 你的要求太高了
That is a tall order, sir.
我也这么想过
Yeah, I thought so, too,
直到我遇见你
until I met you.
听我说
Look...
我知道我们才约会没多久
...I know we only been going out for a minute...
但我觉得你可能就是我要找的人
...but I think this could be something.
对不起 是学校的事
Sorry, just the school.
我得给珍妮签一份许可单
I need to sign a permission slip for Jannie.
珍妮 你前任的女儿
Jannie? Your ex's daughter?
对 我和亚历克斯在一起时 我和孩子们走得很近
Yeah, I got real close with the kids when Alex and I were together.
我不会因为分手就退出他们的生活
And I won't drop out of their lives just because we broke up.
我只是在亚历克斯 从德州回来前住在那里
I'm only staying there until Alex gets back from Texas.
你住在他家
You're staying at his house?
这样比较方便
It's easier.
对孩子们来说
For the kids.
怎么了
Sup?
你出去了
You headed out?
是的 维加打来电♥话♥
Yeah. Vega called.
我要回华盛顿
I got to get back to DC.
大陪审团将在一周内 开始审理拉唐娜的案子
LaDonna's grand jury convenes in less than a week.
如果有什么东西 能证明她的清白 就得马上找出来
So, if there's something out there that's gonna clear her, it's got to come out now.
你还好吗
You okay?
不太好
I've been better.
那些孩子
Those kids.
是啊
Yeah.
甜甜 我需要你帮个忙
Sugar, I'm-a need a favor.
一个大忙
It's a big one.
贝托
Berto?
嗨 贝托
Hi, Berto.
我是亚历克斯克罗斯
I'm Alex Cross.
我朋友约翰让我过来看看你
My friend John asked me to come and check in on you.
“我看到你和警♥察♥在一起”
I saw you with the police.
是的 我是警探
Yes, I-I am a police detective. Yes.
但更重要的是 我还是个父亲
But more importantly, I'm a father.
你看
You see...
这是我儿子
See, this is my son.
他叫达蒙
His name is Damon.
他超爱电子游戏
He loves video games.
我的意思是 他爱得有点过了
I mean, lo-- he-he loves them a little bit too much.
这是我的女儿珍妮 她跟你差不多大
And-and this is my daughter Jannie. Now, she's about your age.
她是我见过的最聪明的人
She is the smartest person I have ever met.
聪明得有点吓人
It's almost a little bit scary.
“他们俩看起来人很好”
They both look very nice.
我爱我的孩子胜过世间的一切
So, I love my children more than anything on this Earth.
希望老天保佑他们 不会独自被困在异国 但如果发生了
And if, God forbid, they were ever stuck in a foreign country all alone,
我可不希望他们被关在这种地方
I-I wouldn't want 'em to be locked in a place like this.
我希望有人能照顾他们
I'd want somebody to look out for them.
贝托
So, Berto,
如果我拿到批准
if I can get approved,
你愿意和我以及 我的家人住一段时间吗
would you like to come and stay with me and my family for a while?
愿意吗
Yeah? All r...
“我好开心”怎么说
Um, uh, how-how do you, um, how do you say, "I'm so happy"?
她说的就是我想说的
"Estoy muy feliz." Es... what she said.
好了
All right.
布洛克校长叫我做最后的辩论
Principal Brock asked me to go last for the debate.
真的吗
For real?
比真金还真
For real, for real.
艾尔说这肯定说明了 他们认为我是最棒的
Elle said that must mean they think I'm the best.
她说得绝对没错
I-I bet she's right.
你今天做了什么
So, what'd you do today?
干得漂亮 克雷格特工 拿到认罪书了吗
Great work, Agent Craig. We get a confession?
还没有 我们明天再审问他
Not yet, but we'll have another run at him tomorrow.
听我说 只要你继续努力 天高任你飞
I'm telling you, keep this up, and the sky's the limit for you.
那可是战略司令部地区 听到了吗
We're talking S.A.C. territory, you hear me?
听你亲口说了
From your lips.
但如果另一件事 影响你的话就行不通了
But not if this other thing catches up to you.
我知道 我正努力解决
I know, I'm, uh, I'm... I'm working on it.
你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
一个客人
A guest
你妈请来她家里的 易卜拉欣
in your mama house, Ibrahim.
你就是这样和她的朋友说话的吗
Is that how you talk to her friends?
她没有你这样的朋友
She doesn't have friends like you.
孩子 你这么说话 会让比我敏感的人误会的
You know, someone more sensitive than me could take that the wrong way, son.
妈妈 - 嘿
Mom? - Hey.
你最好小声点
I'm gonna have to ask you to keep your voice down.
我废了好大的劲才让她睡得那么沉
'Cause that kind of sleep, it don't come easy.
听着
Now listen,
我们正在拿早餐当晚餐吃
we's having breakfast for dinner.
你要鸡蛋吗
You want eggs?
我不想要鸡蛋 我要你滚出我家
I don't want eggs. I want you out of my house.
现在这是你家了
So, this your house now?
是你付的房♥贷吗
You pay the mortgage?
我觉得不是
I didn't think so.
你在格林沃特存储公♥司♥ 做数据管理工作
You work in data management for Greenvault Storage,
年薪十万
pulling $100K a year,
却还住在你妈妈的房♥子里
and you still living in your mama house.
易卜拉欣 我们得讨论一下你的未来
We need to discuss your future, Ibrahim,
我已经帮你规划好了
'cause I's got some plans for you.
但你得先告诉我在哪里能找到
But first, I need you to tell me where I can find...
这些文件
...these files.
我不能说
I can't.
这些是危险人物的东西 好吗
These belong to dangerous people, okay?
他们会杀了我
They'll kill me.
我理解你 你不想惹怒别人
I get you. You don't want to piss people off.
但双方直面时 生气总比被欺负强
But man-to-man? It's better to be pissed off than pissed on.
我帮你做个不惹麻烦的决定
So I'll make it a trouble-free decision for you.
告诉我文件在哪 我就离开
Put me onto them files and I'm gone.
不说的话 你死定了
You don't, you dead.
明白吗
You understand?
明白 - 很好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
小子 现在上楼洗漱一下 快去
Now take your ass on upstairs, wash up, boy.
快走 快点 这就对了
Go. Let's go. Hurry up now. Hurry.
浅皮肤的老黑鬼