埃斯特班保存这些手指 把它们放在神龛里
I mean, Esteban, he preserved these. He kept them on the shrine.
象征意义
A symbol.
象征虔诚 忠诚
Of devotion, loyalty.
这些手指很重要
And they matter.
他在乎这些手指 这是针对个人的 它们是…
I mean, he cares about these. They're personal, they're...
该死的
Shit.
我敢肯定这些是他的手指
I bet they're his fingers.
好吧
Okay.
也就是说 他的手指是祭品
Okay, so, his fingers are a sacrifice.
是为了向他的女神表忠诚
Loyalty to his goddess.
他们的手指代表惩罚
And their fingers are punishment.
是他对受害者的报复
Vengeance on his victims. - Mm-hmm.
好的 看看这个
Yeah, so, check this out.
联邦调查局的实验室 正在处理烧毁的文件
The FBI lab's processing the burned documents.
这是某种分类账簿
This is some kind of ledger.
扫描图显示了日期和数字列表
The scan showed a list of dates and numbers.
下一个日期是星期五
The next date is Friday.
早些时候我看到了一些资料
Okay, I-I think I saw something earlier.
对了 带上那张纸
Yeah, yeah. Bring-bring that with us.
这里 你看
Here, look.
卡车 车牌… - 不对 翻过来看
Trucks, license plate-- - No, no, no. Flip it over. Look.
看到了吗
See?
和账簿的数字相符
It matches the ledger.
是的 这些十位数肯定是坐标
Yeah, these ten-digit numbers-- they have to be coordinates.
对吗 经度和纬度
Right? Longitude and latitude.
德克萨斯州哈林根市
Hmm. Harlingen, Texas.
是个边境小镇
It's a border town.
你可以从那里扔一块石头到墨西哥
You could throw a rock from there to Mexico.
他在那里追踪什么东西吗 还是他打算去那里
Is he tracking something over there or is he planning to be there?
不管怎样 我们都得去趟德克萨斯州
Either way, we got to get to Texas.
兴奋起来 - 不要
Giddyup. - Don't. No.
怎么了 - 不要
What? - No.
奶奶 那样行不通
Uh, Nana, that-that's not gonna work.
为什么不行
W-Why not?
孩子们喜欢她
Uh, the kids love her.
有什么问题
I-I… What's the problem?
你不信任她吗
You don't trust her?
对了 你不是说威廉姆斯女士 可以照看孩子吗
But... Right, but did-didn't-- didn't you say, uh, Mrs. Williams could babysit?
我想过了 但艾尔说得更有道理
I thought about it, but Elle just makes more sense.
我们俩都走了 约翰和你一起去德克萨斯
Both of us gone, and John going off with you to Texas.
艾尔是他们醒来后 看到的最熟悉的面孔
Elle's the most familiar face they could wake up to.
她一大早会带着早餐过来
She'll come by first thing in the morning and bring breakfast.
这样我的宝宝们就不用吃冷麦片了
That way, my babies won't have to eat cold cereal.
谢谢 奶奶妈妈
Thank you, Nana Mama.
他是政♥治♥人物 我们知道会发生这种事
He's a political figure. We knew this was gonna happen.
离摄像头远点就可以
Hey, just stay clear of the cameras.
我不想一打开美国有线电视新闻网 就在播报背景里看到你
I do not want to see your ugly ass in the background when I turn on CNN,
懂吗
you got that?
好的 很好 谢谢
Okay, great. All right, thank you.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
收到我发的信息了吗
Uh, did you get my message?
她怎么样了
How is she?
她死了
She's dead.
她以为策划者打算 毁掉那个案子的所有证据
She thought Mastermind was looking to roll everything and everyone up
以及他迟早会找到她 所以她抢先了结了自己
and figured it was just a matter of time before he got to her, so she beat him to it.
该死的
Oh, shit.
真是乱得一团糟
This is all kinds of fucked-up.
是的 我需要一个三人战术小组 配备安全交通工具
Yeah, I'm gonna need a three-man tactical team with secure transport,
48小时安保团队
a 48-hour security detail--
凯拉 不 - 怎么了
Kayla, no. - But... I…
好吧 那就两个人…
Fine, make it a two-man--
别说了
Stop!
听我说
Hear me.
你的提议会引来关注
What you're proposing would draw attention.
如果上面有人听到这个消息
If anyone upstairs hears about this,
你会受到最高级别的惩罚
you will be shot into the sun.
策划者想清除过往 重新开始 我一个人没法办到
Mastermind is looking to clean the slate, and I can't do this alone.
我很理解你进退两难的困境
I appreciate that catch-22, I really do.
但此案的情况 好比内布拉斯加州的地形
But you're in Nebraska on this one.
没有山丘 没有骑兵
There are no hills. There is no cavalry.
我一个人做不了
I can't... I can't do this alone.
我明白 - 我一个人做不了
Roy, I can't do it alone. - I get it.
克雷格特工 解题的谜语来了
Agent Craig. Here's the riddle.
你不能单独行动 不能动用联邦调查局的资源
You can't do it alone, you cannot use FBI assets.
自己想办法
Figure it out.
明白
Understood.
等等 不做记录怎么行
Wait, wait, how off the books?
这样合法吗
Was it legal?
罗伊说是合法的
Roy said it was.
那是我入职第二年 我相信他
It was my second year, so I believed him.
现在呢
But now?
我称之为“山姆大叔特色” 被抓之前这样做完全合法
I'd call it an Uncle Sam special. Perfectly legal until you get caught.
你
You?
他们
They.
凯拉 说实话
Come on, now, Kayla. Come on.
快点 别逼我套你的话
Don't make me drag it out of you.
我猜有人觉得让我当替罪羊比较好
I guess someone thought I'd look good under a bus.
但你可以及时抽身吗
But you can get out of the way in time.
希望可以
That's the hope.
我能做什么
What can I do? - Mm.
什么都做不了 我不想让你卷入这件事
Nothing. I don't want you mixed up in this.
一点都不想 - 不 听着 你一直在帮我
I don't-- - No, no, no. No, no, you... You've been there for me.
让我帮你
Let me be there for you.
而且 严格来说 我们现在是搭档 所以…
Besides, technically, we're partners right now, so...
你真好
That's very sweet.
但我们已经忙得不可开交了
But we've got our hands full,
我可以找其他人帮我
and there's someone else who I think can help with this.
好吧
All right.
还是要谢谢你
But thank you.
真的很感谢 很高兴听到你这么说
Really, it feels very nice to-to hear you say that.
不管怎么样
Well...
我的提议长♥期♥有效
it's a standing offer.
好吗 不管发生什么 随时都可以找我
All right? Whenever, wherever.
你还好吗 - 挺好的
You good? - Yeah.
我从你的一举一动中看出来了
? I can tell by the way You carry yourself ?
如果你愿意让我帮你
? But if you let me ?
我会这么做
? Here's what I'll do ?
打开307号♥牢房♥
Open 307!
我会照顾你
I'll take Care of you...
戴上手铐
Cuff up!
该死的近亲交♥配♥殖民者
Inbred-ass colonizers.
好了
Get down.
你看起来比我想象的要好
Well, you look better than I expected.
这里的杂货店有很多
Well, they've got one hell of a shea butter moisturizer
乳木果油润肤乳
in the commissary.
也许你走的时候可以带上一些
You might want to get some to go.
去哪里
Go where?
去哪重要吗
Does it matter?
是什么让你如此担忧 以至于要释放我这个海怪
What's got you so rattled that you ready to release the kraken?
原因重要吗
Does it matter?
不重要
Nope.
只是闲聊而已
Just making small talk.