想着我自认为你是来看我的
About how I thought you came to see me.
我知道这可能造成了一些困惑
I can see how that may have caused some confusion.
我希望你是为我而来的
I wanted it to be for me.
亚历克斯 我没有… - 听我说完
Alex, I don't-- - Just hear me out.
如果世上没有发生那些不好的事
If there was a world where none of that bad shit ever happened
我们就可以回到过去 一起在你的老家
and we could just rewind back to you and me dancing to SWV
伴着“美声女孩”组合的歌♥跳舞
back in your old place...
我知道这不可能 但我要问的是…
I know it's not possible, but I guess what I'm asking is:
你会有原谅我的一天吗
Could you ever forgive me?
我已经原谅你了
I kind of already have.
但这并不意味着 我可以和你在一起 亚历克斯
But that doesn't mean I can be with you, Alex.
你是说你从来没想过我们的事
So you're saying you don't ever think about us?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
那你现在没在想我们的事
So you're not thinking about us right now?
我也没有这么说
I didn't say that either.
这边 贝德福德中士
This way, Sergeant Bedford.
感谢你参与这个项目
And thank you for participating in the project.
这应该能帮你摆脱噩梦 缓解头痛
This should help with the nightmares and alleviate the headaches.
你先走
Oh, please.
好的 谢谢
Okay, yeah. Thanks.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back about that.
嘿 拉齐尔 - 你好
Uh, hey, Raziel. - Yeah.
听说你在追查 一把没有序列号♥的手♥枪♥
I heard you're, uh, working on a gun with no numbers?
是的 我在煎水作冰呢
Yeah, I'm trying to turn water into wine here.
问题是这些数字并没有存档 因为这把枪就没刻过序列号♥
Thing is, the numbers weren't filed away 'cause the gun was never stamped.
无法查证的自♥制♥枪是局里的头等大事
Well, you know, the whole ghost gun thing is a priority for the Bureau.
我可以帮你加快追查速度
I could expedite it for you.
真的吗
Yeah?
那太好了 - 应该的
That would be amazing. - Yeah, no problem.
快点给我案件信息 我会处理好的
Just shoot me the info, and I'll take care of it.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿
Hey. I, uh...
我得回警局了
I got to get back to the station,
要不要今晚一起吃晚餐
but how does dinner tonight sound?
亚历克斯… - 什么
Alex-- - What?
亚历克斯
Alex.
原来不是我想的那样
So that's not what this is.
昨晚我很开心
Last night was great.
但我不想重蹈覆辙了
But I am not going down that road again.
艾尔 我知道 我让你经历了很多 对不起
Elle, I know I put you through a lot, and I'm sorry.
我已经道歉过无数次了
A million times I've apologized,
重要的是 我竭尽全力改正了
but more than that, I put in the work.
我整理好了悲痛的情绪 也学会控制愤怒
I've dealt with the grief. I've dealt with the anger.
我已经变成了你一直希望的样子
I am the man you've always wanted me to be.
你有反省过对我撒谎的事吗
Did you deal with the lying?
你一心想抓拉姆齐
You were so hell-bent on catching Ramsey
就让我直面连环杀手
that you put me in the path of a serial killer.
亚历克斯 我不能和你在一起
I'm sorry, Alex.
我也要上班了
I have to get to work, too.
我不明白你的意思
I don't get your point.
这就像大海捞针一样
Yeah. Uh, needle in a haystack.
好吧
Ah. Okay.
你迟到了
You're late.
是的 抱歉
Yeah, uh, sorry.
这个 - 有线索吗
This one. - Any leads?
目前还没有明确的嫌疑人
So far, no viable suspects.
我们仔细查看了出席一年前的大会
We've combed through all the background searches of the staff and guests
和昨日粮食公平论♥坛♥的 员工和来宾的搜查结果
from the convention a year ago and the Food Equity Forum yesterday,
目前没发现谁有犯罪记录
but so far everything's coming up clean.
但我们会找到线索的
But we'll get a bite.
也许你能帮帮我们 通灵求解
Maybe you can help us out with that. Channel the spirits.
我今天状态不佳 不一定能办到
I'm not sure they're with me today.
也许将重点放在动机上 就能弄清他是谁了
All right, maybe, if we can focus on motive, we can figure out who he is.
杀人犯 你是杀人犯
Murderer! You're a murderer!
约翰 能再调一次会议录像吗
John, can you pull up the conference footage again?
不是演讲现场 是大厅
Not the speech.
我要再看一遍那个监控录像 里面有嫌疑人的特征
The lobby. I need to see that security footage again that features our suspect.
这家伙跟踪杜兰德 一年多了 为什么
So this guy's stalking Durand for over a year. Why?
像那样损毁某人的画像
Disfiguring someone's image like that
通常与宗教或性幻想有关
is usually associated with religious or sexual delusion.
过去一年半里我们收到了
This is the latest in a series of threats
一连串的威胁 这只是最新收到的
that we have received over the last year and a half.
不管是谁干的 都觉得杜兰德肮脏和不道德
Whoever did this thinks Durand is dirty and immoral.
你会死的
You're gonna die.
他们无法控制自己的愤怒 那是与生俱来的愤怒
They have an uncontrollable rage. Primal.
但手指是关键信息
But the fingers are the key.
手指…
Fingers.
手指…
It was the fingers, the fingers.
约翰 回放大厅12号♥摄像头 全屏显示
John, play back lobby camera 12, full screen.
就在那里
Right there.
即使需要用到左手 他也一直放在口袋里
He never takes his left hand out of his pocket, even when he needs it.
就在这里 找到了
It's right here. Boom.
有人想猜猜为什么吗
Anybody want to guess why?
因为他不能用左手
Because he can't use it.
因为他有断指
Because he's missing fingers.
没错
That's right.
他将此事怪在兰斯杜兰德头上
And he blames Lance Durand.
不管他是谁 他想让 杜兰德付出同样的代价
Whoever this is wants Durand to pay the same price he did.
这是报复
This is about retribution.
那些手指具有象征性 这个人想让 杜兰德知道他是下一个目标
The fingers are a symbol. He wants Durand to know he's the next target.
这些手指与他认为杜兰德
They're connected to whatever profound moral error
犯下的严重道德错误有关
he thinks Durand committed.
有你真好
It's nice to have you back.
约翰 能尽力查一下最近的谋杀案中
John, can you start beating the bushes on recent homicides
有哪些是受害者手指被切掉的吗
where victims had their fingers cut off?
其他人能查一下吗
Can someone else handle that?
约翰 我需要你审问谋杀案嫌疑人
John, I need you to interrogate my murder suspect.
我等得够久了 拉唐娜杜瓦内只和你说话
I've waited long enough. LaDonna Duvernay ain't talking to nobody but you.
我帮你
I got you.
亚历克斯
Alex,
跟我一起
with me?
兄弟 你在拿命冒险
Man, you're tempting fate.
也许你不该和凯拉一起合作
You and Kayla working together might not be the best idea.
哥们儿 她很危险
She's dangerous, fam.
你心知我是知道的
You know I know.
不是吧 兄弟 我们以前一起办过案子
Man, come on now, bro. We've worked a case together before.
一办起案子 你就会因为 心理呓语而兴奋不已
And when you do, you get all lit up by your psychobabble sessions.
会产生那种化学反应
Y'all got that little chemistry.
不是那样的
It ain't like that.
你是说还没发生
Ain't yet, you mean.
杜瓦内女士 这里是市警♥察♥局审讯室
Ms. Duvernay, this is the MPD interrogation room.
重罪嫌疑犯都会被带到这里接受审问
People suspected of committing serious crimes are brought in for questioning.
你明白我们为什么会在这里吗
You understand why we're here?
明白
Yes.
但不是我♥干♥的
But I didn't do it.
是吗
That right?
我听说你想认罪
Well, I was told you wanted to confess.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
我不是负责这个案子的警探
I'm not the detective on this case.
我知道
I know that.
那你为什么找我
Well, then why did you ask for me?
我以为你一走进来就会知道
I thought you'd know the moment you walked in.
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我们走了
We're leaving.
约翰
John.
别走 约翰 不是我♥干♥的
No, John, I-I didn't do it!
你是唯一能帮我的人
You're the only one who can help me!
(邪教行动 紧急协议)
谢谢
Thank you.
停止下注
No more bets.
我们还没做完吧