是的 我不知道还有什么办法
Yes. I don't know any other way.
你在干什么 别抛下我 玛格丽特
Don't-- What are you doing? Don't just leave me here. Margaret.
该死的 我努力了这么久 绝不能让一把没有序列号♥的枪毁了我
Fuck. I didn't work this long and hard to let a loose gun bring me down.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
你总是如此的与众不同
You were always different. Everybody knew it.
大家都知道
Everybody. Okay?
我打算给你这个 去他的策划者
I'm gonna give you this, because fuck Mastermind.
有个档案管♥理♥员♥
There was an archivist,
名叫易卜拉欣穆斯塔法
name of Ibrahim Mustafa.
如果他还活着 他会知道记录在哪里
If he's still alive, he'll know where the records are.
但现在你必须为我做点事
But now you have to do something for me.
当你看到策划者时
When you see Mastermind,
告诉他放过我的家人
let him know he can leave my family alone.
他们什么都不知道 他们永远都不会知道
They don't know anything. And they never will.
不 玛格丽特 不要
No, Margaret. N-- No, no!
她不肯供出他 但我把她吓得屁滚尿流
All right, so, she wouldn't give him up, but I scared the shit out of her,
如果她知道怎么…
so she knows I...
嘿 怎么了 发生什么事
You okay? Hey. What's wrong? What happened?
凯拉 拜托
Please, K... Kayla.
没事吧
Are you okay?
我刚得到了个不幸的消息
I just got some-some bad news.
我的一个朋友刚去世
A friend of mine just, um... just died.
健三 放轻松 - 好的
All right, take it easy, kiddo. - Yeah.
格蕾丝
Aw, Grace.
为了爸爸 要听话 好吗 - 再见 曼尼叔叔
Be good for your daddy, okay?
我开玩笑的
Ah, I'm kidding.
回见
See you soon.
谢谢 我的天啊 谢谢
Thank you. Oh, my God. Thank you.
贝弗莉 你可能不相信我 但你的孩子绝对不会有危险
You may not believe me, Beverly, but your children were never in danger.
伤害无辜的孩子
Hurting innocent children
只是为了满足自己的欲望…
just to satisfy some desire of your own?
老实说 这么自私自利的人不配活着
Honestly, people that selfish-- they don't deserve to live.
我到底在说什么呢
But what am I saying?
你是个妈妈 肯定有同感
You're a mom. You must feel the same way.
当然
Course.
告诉我
Tell me,
你为什么不告诉别人 赫尔维格之前在做的事
why didn't you ever tell anybody what Helvig was doing?
我不知道
I didn't know.
不知道什么
Didn't know what?
你的名字在飞行日志上
Your name's on the flight logs.
你向一个男人支付了现金
You made cash payments to a man you knew
你知道他帮赫尔维格贩卖♥♥年轻女孩
was trafficking young girls for Helvig.
所以你才在保险箱里翻找
That is why you rummaged through the safety deposit box.
你想确保没有会牵连到你的证据
You wanted to make sure nothing incriminated you.
拜托了
Please.
我的孩子们需要我
My kids need me.
你不配有孩子
You don't deserve kids.
你的孩子不该有你这样的人♥渣♥当母亲
And your kids don't deserve a piece of shit like you for a mother.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你照顾我的孩子
Thanks for taking care of the kids.
还挺好玩的
Yeah, it was fun.
我帮珍妮装了她的新手♥机♥
I helped Jannie set up her new phone.
你告诉她我太忙了 没时间陪她去购物
You, um, you told her I was too busy to go shopping with her?
那我该说什么
What was I supposed to say?
艾尔
Look, Elle, um...
你最好还是
Uh, I'm not sure it's a...
不要过来了
a good idea for you to keep coming around.
为什么 - 你知道原因
Why? - You know why.
这样很让人困惑
It's confusing.
亚历克斯 我不只是跟你有关系
I didn't just have a relationship with you, Alex.
我还跟你的家人有关系
I had a relationship with your family.
这对我很重要 对他们也很重要 尤其是珍妮
It matters to me. And it matters to them, especially Jannie.
如果她生命中的另一个人 突然消失了 她会大受影响
I think it would be bad if another person in her life just disappeared.
等等 你真想让我相信 这是为了我的家人吗
H-Hold on, you really want me to believe this is for my family,
你刚利用我和你做♥爱♥ 就告诉我一切都结束了
when one minute you use me for sex, the next minute you telling me
现在你告诉我怎么做对我女儿最好
we're over, and right now you're telling me what's best for my daughter
同时还暗指了我被谋杀的妻子
while making allusions to my murdered wife?
说实话 这是你和我的事 不是我家人的事
Be honest. This is about you and me. Not my family.
你想让我说实话 - 是的 说实话
You want honest, Alex? - Yes, give me honest.
亚历克斯 你身边的人 需要你的人不会给你打电♥话♥
Alex, the people who are around you, who need you, don’t call you.
他们给我打电♥话♥
They call me.
我很高兴能为他们 填补你留下的空缺
And I happily fill that void for them.
我也愿意填补你心里的空缺
And I would have filled the void for you, too, but you...
但你无法坦诚相待
you couldn’t be honest.
我犯了错 事情已经过去了
I made a mistake. That was in the past.
你到底还要提多久
How long are you gonna hold that over my head? How long?
自己酿的苦果 自己受
You made your bed.
如果珍妮让你失望了 你会再给她一次机会吗
So, if Jannie let you down, would you give her a second chance?
那为什么我没有
Then why not me?
嘿 双约翰
Hey, Two John.
德拉克纳说你要了 一份杜瓦内案卷的副本
De Lackner said you asked for a copy of the Duvernay case file?
是的
Yeah, I...
好奇而已
I got curious.
好吧
Yeah.
我明白了
I get it.
你可以把这个加到你的副本里
Well, you can add this to your copy.
凶器上的指纹分♥析♥结果出来了
Prints on the murder weapon came back.
是她的
They're hers.
很意外吗 我以为你 万事俱备只欠证据了
Was that a surprise? I thought she had everything on her but a bow.
没错 在我意料之中
Yeah, I guess not.
但我希望不是她干的
But I was hoping there was a chance it wasn't her.
如果是我的家人 我也会这么想
I mean, that's what I'd want if it was my family.
艾米琳 谢谢关心
I appreciate the thought, Amielynn.
但她不是我的家人
But she's not my family.
嘿
Hey!
借来吃
I owe you.
嘿 亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, how you holding up?
难熬的一天 还会更糟糕
It's been a day. It's still a day.
是要我晚点打给你 还是想听听最新消息
So, call back or do you want an update you might like?
别挂 告诉我最新消息 拜托了 让我心情好点
No, no, no, update. Please, make it good.
朱科夫买♥♥了一张去芝加哥的机票
Zhukov bought a ticket to Chicago.
明天一大早就出发
She leaves bright and early tomorrow.
这么快就有动作了 要监视她吗
Wow, already? Are we on her?
要的 正在和芝加哥警局协调
Yeah, coordinating with the CPD.
她落地后 他们会去接她 会一直盯着她直到我们到那里
They're gonna pick her up when she lands and they'll stay on her till we get there.
嘿 你需要时间缓一缓的话 我可以自己处理
Hey, look, I can hold it down if you still need that space.
不用 追捕连环杀手 刚好能转移我的注意力
No, hunting a serial killer is exactly the distraction I need right now.
(伊利诺斯州 芝加哥市)
(私人)
麦肯
Mac.
嗨
Hi.
我给你点了咖啡
I got you a coffee
还有一个丹麦面包 上面没有覆盆子
and a Danish. They didn't have raspberry.
你还记得
You remember.
天啊 我只想看看你
God. I just want to look at you.
我本以为你下个月才来
I wasn't expecting you until next month.
幸好我在镇上
Lucky I'm in town.
是啊
Yeah.
但你会生气的
But you're gonna be mad.
为什么
Why?
有几个警♥察♥来问你的事
some cops came asking about you.
其实只有一个警♥察♥
Actually, it was one cop.
另一个是联邦调查局的
The other was FBI.
他们知道我去年 帮你混入那个会谈现场
They know I helped you get into the talk last year.
他们说有人想杀你
They said someone's trying to kill you.
我吗
Me?
他们知道我的名字
They know my name?
我只说是拉莫斯
Just Ramos.
但他们知道这是假的
But they know it's fake.
你不该来的 - 我必须来
You shouldn't have come. - I had to.