Old light-skin-ass nigga.
(酒吧)
(来这喝啤酒)
嘿 - 你居然穿裙子
Hey. - You wearing a dress? Wow!
好漂亮
Oh, God. - What?
天啊
Oh, God. No, no, no, no, no.
- 好美 - 天啊 别笑我了
我早该知道的 只是购物缓解压力而已
I should've known. I stress-shop, all right?
好吗 告我啊 - 真的吗
Really? That's what this is? - Sue me. Yes.
是的 - 就是这个原因吗
You must've been real stressed.
你的压力肯定很大 - 那天糟透了 好吗
Yeah, it was a fucking hell of a day, okay?
确实是 很高兴见到你 - 是啊
It was. Well... It's good to see you. - Yeah.
很高兴你见到我
Good to be seen.
该死的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
好喝 我大概还能再喝四杯 你喝吗
It's nice. I'm gonna need about four more of these, though. You game?
如果你只能喝这么多 我… - 别诱惑我 亚历克斯克罗斯
I mean, if that's all you can handle, I... - Don't tempt me, Alex Cross.
点吧 - 好 再来两杯 谢谢
Let's go. - Uh, yeah. Two more. Thank you.
好的
All right.
你的事有什么消息了吗
Is there any news about your thing?
“山姆大叔特色” - 我尽量不去想这件事
...the Uncle Sam Special? - I'm trying not to think about that right now.
明白 - 好的
Got you. - Okay?
你有艾尔的消息吗
Have you heard from Elle?
我也尽量不去想那件事
I'm not trying to think about that, either. Yeah.
我在学习接受新常态
I'm learning to accept the new normal.
干杯
Cheers.
从现在开始 我们喝酒
You know what? From this moment, we're gonna be drinking,
我们参加派对
we're gonna be partying, and we're not gonna be thinking
不谈门外
about all the fucking bullshit that's outside that door.
那些破事
I'm with it.
同意
Sweet.
太好了 - 是的
Yeah. - All right.
好了 警探 该跳舞了
Time to dance, Detective.
女士 你看我像乡下人吗
Ma'am, do I look country to you?
碧昂丝可以 你就可以
Beyoncé can do it, you can do it.
展现出你碧昂丝的一面 - 快点 快从椅子上下来
Bring up Beyoncé? - Come on, get out the chair.
你看到有多少个像我这样的人
How many of me do you see?
来吧 - 好吧
Come on. - Yeah.
快点
Come on.
我不是…为了跳舞来的 我连舞鞋都没穿
I ain't even... I didn't come for this. I ain't even got my shoes.
我应该当个牛仔
? I should've been a cowboy ?
我应该学会用绳套和骑马
? I should've learned to rope and ride ?
就像…
? on a cattle drive...
你太牛了 加油
You are killing it. Get it!
我要再喝一杯
Pour me another drink.
我要再喝一杯 - 好的
I want another drink. - Okay.
我们喝什么
What are we getting?
嘿
Man...
怎么了
What?
谢谢你今天支持我
Thanks for having my back today. Yeah.
不客气
Yeah.
应该的
Of course.
其实 我们已经认识…
I mean, you and I have known each other for...
我们已经认识很久了
We've known each other for a long time.
是的 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
我们可以跳这个舞吗
Could we work on those dance moves, please?
我舞技高超 跳得很好
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我住这里
This is me.
晚安 搭档
Night, partner.
晚安
Good night.
加浓的浓缩咖啡 多加了糖
Extra shot, extra sugar.
你也可以给我多点甜蜜
Which you can give me, too.
洗完澡才行
After a shower.
你闻起来…
You're smelling...
有男人味
Manly?
当然
Sure.
找到什么了吗
You find anything?
没有
Nah.
我就是在浪费时间
It's a waste of my damn time.
目击者说他们看到拉唐娜 在听到枪声后开车离开
Witnesses said they saw LaDonna drive away after they heard shots.
法医在她车里发现了被害人的血迹
Forensics found traces of the victim's blood in her car.
枪上到处都是她的指纹 不知道她为什么还在玩不认罪的把戏
H-Her prints are all over the gun. I don't know why she's still playing.
也许她没在玩什么把戏
Maybe she's not playing.
我打听了她的情况
I asked around about her.
我知道你说过什么
Look, I know what you said, but there's
但很多人都说她是无辜的
a lot of folks out there talking about she's innocent.
很多人还认为图帕克 在古巴惬意地活着
A lot of folks think Tupac's alive and chilling in Cuba.
这个案子有点不对劲 约翰 - 玛莉卡…
Something's not right about this, John. - Malika--
你知道这个案子不对劲 否则你不会熬夜查看这些文件
You know it's not right, or you wouldn't spend the night with this file.
你得跟她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
我得…你现在是警♥察♥了
I need... Oh, so you a cop now?
好吧 你肯定是 趁我出差德州时拿到警徽了
All right. You-you must have got your badge while I was in Texas.
好吧
Oh, okay.
证据显示是她干的
The evidence says she did it.
所以你才这么生气 因为你妈妈杀了人
So that's why you're so angry? Because your mother killed somebody?
我告诉过你 她不是我妈妈 我才不在乎那个女人做了什么
I told you she's not my mother! Look, I don't give a shit what that woman did.
你不在乎吗
You don't?
你刚刚因某种原因才突然站起来的
Well, something pulled you out of that chair just now,
我知道不是因为我打听案情
and I know it's not about me asking around.
我有工作要做 谢谢你的咖啡
I got work to do. Thanks for the coffee.
别说了 我还有事要做
Don't. I got shit to do.
你完全有权生气
You have every right to be angry.
但如果你妈妈因为 你害怕跟她说话 遭起诉
But how are you gonna feel if your mother winds up in prison
最终被判入狱 你会作何感想
on a bad rap because you were too scared to talk to her?
玛莉卡 别说了
Malika, please,
请你马上从那扇门出去
I need you out that door right now.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我说了出去
I said, "Leave."
我说了不
I said no.
她能轻易地抛下你 但我不会
Just because she left you easy does not mean I will.
不管你有多生气
No matter how mad you get.
该死的
Ouch.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我们还是朋友吗
Are we okay?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我知道我们昨晚都喝醉了
I mean, I-I know we were both pretty drunk last night.
但是你和我…
But, I mean, you and me--
你和我注定会发生性关系
You and me were bound to happen.
我们只是将情感释放出来而已
We just, uh, got it out of our systems.
是吗
Uh, did we?
我去喝杯咖啡 外面见
I'm gonna go get a coffee. See you outside?
好的
Yep.
约翰 谢谢你来见我
Thank you for coming to see me, John.
我知道我们得谈谈这个案子
Look, I know we got to talk about this case,
但我想告诉你… - 你需要律师在场吗
but I want to tell you-- - Would you like an attorney present?
和我儿子一起
With my son?
我是以警探的身份来调查凶杀案的
I'm here in the capacity of a detective investigating a homicide.
但在我眼里你仍是我儿子 - 告诉我发生了什么事
But that don't change what you are to me. - Just tell me what happened.
我抛弃了我的孩子
I walked out on my child.
事情就是这样
That's what happened.
我没做好与你相认的准备
I... I wasn't ready for you.
这不是借口 我只是没准备好
That's no excuse, but I wasn't.
如果我能想明白 像我这样的人
If I could have understood that somebody like me...
也可以培养出这么优秀的你
...could've made somebody like you...
我会做出不同的选择
...I'd have made a different choice.
我知道我找你的行为看起来 只是因为我陷入了这种境地
I know it look like I only asked for you 'cause I'm in, in this situation.
但过了这么多年了 我还是无法
But after these years of me not being able to just...
逼自己拿起电♥话♥…
force myself to pick up a phone...
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
我不得不经历剧烈的情感起伏