Good afternoon, Bobby Trey. I hope you're having a wonderful day.
你能回答我的问题吗
Now could you please answer the fucking question:
找到易卜拉欣了吗
did you find Ibrahim?
快找到了
I'm close.
有多快…喂
How close are... Huh? Oh.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
他们都是混♥蛋♥ 亲爱的
They're all assholes, honey.
- 嘿 最近还好吗 - 好久没见了
嘿 兄弟 最近怎么样
你们都看到了吗
Y'all seeing this?
刚刚跳进农产品卡车的人
The guy that just hopped into the produce truck
不是原来的司机
isn't the original driver.
长途运输经常要替换司机
Drivers switch out on long hauls all the time.
都不和对方说话吗
Without talking to each other?
有点不对劲
Something's off.
确实有点不对劲 但有更重要的事值得注意
I'll see your "something's off" and raise you a "possible suspect."
橙色连帽衫和迷彩裤 停车场的西南角
Orange hoodie, camouflage pants, southwest corner of the lot.
那个人好像是埃斯特班
Does that look like Esteban?
是的 就是他
Yeah, that's him.
他手里拿着什么
What's he holding?
我去抓他 - 好了 别动
I got him. - All right, stand-stand down.
我不想吓到他
Don't want to spook him.
我朝他走去
I'm headed his way.
国土安♥全♥部♥ 放下武器 - 别开枪
DHS! Drop your weapon! - Don't shoot, don't shoot! Hold your fire!
后退
Stand down, Larsen!
这是相机 只是个相机 后退
It's a camera! It's just a camera! Stand down!
那个看起来像什么 - 像格洛克手♥枪♥
What does that look like to you? - Looked like a fucking Glock!
就是个该死的相机
It's a camera! A fucking camera!
控制好你的情绪 - 放开我
Larsen, get your shit together! - Let me go, man,
我得帮他们 - 帮谁
I need to help them! - Help who?
他们
Them!
快去
Go, go, go!
到底是谁在向我们开枪
Who the hell is shooting at us?
有人在干扰卡车 让他们远离货物
Someone's messing with the truck! Get 'em away from the cargo!
约翰 看到什么吗
John, you see anything?
还没有 我们马上就到 稍等
No. Not yet. But we'll be there in a minute. Hang tight.
是的 我们马上就到
Yeah. Yeah, we gonna be a minute.
谁在卡车里
Who's in the truck?
里面有孩子
There's kids in there.
快走 带他们离开这里
Let's-let's go, get 'em out of here!
我们走
Let's go!
快走 快点 我们走
Come on. Move it, move it. Let's go.
别动 低头 别动
Stay still, don't move. Head down. Don't move, don't move.
起来 快点起来 我们得走了
Come on, get up. We have to go.
该死的
Oh, shit!
亚历克斯 你没事吧 - 卡车上有人
Alex, you good? - There's people on the truck.
你得帮他们
You have to help them!
双约翰 你那边情况如何
Two John, what's your situation?
火速朝你的方向开去了
Pulling up quick, heading your way.
得追上农产品卡车 里面有孩子
We got to get to the produce truck. There's kids in there.
“巴克饲料和种子” 附近的所有单位请注意
All units in the vicinity of Buck's Feed & Seed
请立即前往52号♥里程碑
at mile marker 52,
警官要求向西提供紧急支援
officer requires immediate backup, westbound.
请求空中和紧急医疗支援
Requesting air and emergency medical support.
遭遇枪击 不要还击 重复一遍 不要还击
If fired upon, do not return fire. I repeat, do not return fire.
卡车载着人体货物
Truck is carrying human cargo.
该死的
Oh, shit.
快点
- 快点 - 小心脚下
没事吧
You okay?
都没事吧 还好吧
Is everybody okay? You okay?
没事了
There you go,
很好 没事了
good, there you go.
枪手 有枪
Shooter! Gun!
不让我走 他今天就和我一起死
He'll die with me today if you don't let me go!
没问题
No problem.
你想要什么都可以 把那个男孩给我
You can have anything you want. Just give me the boy.
约翰 你没事吧 - 警官 我没事
John, you good? - Yes, sir. I'm good.
大家都没事 今天所有人都会活下去
Everybody's good. Everybody's gonna live today.
我想要一辆车
I want a car.
还有一些钱
And some money!
好的 我们可以做到
Okay. We can make that happen.
我们好好谈一谈 先告诉我你的名字
All right, we're gonna talk this through. I-I just need your name first.
我叫亚历克斯
I'm Alex.
你的名字…
What's yours?
快走 嘿 快走
Come on. Hey, hey. Come on.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?!
我们走
Come on. Come on.
你到底在干什么 我们都控制住局面了
What did you do? We had this.
(墨西哥 惠萨奇镇)
看来这里不是个旅游小镇
Guess this isn't much of a tourist town.
很好 这样更容易找到人
That's good. Makes it easier to find people.
我们在找一个叫 弗朗西斯科埃雷拉的人
We're looking for a man named Francisco Herrera.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
我不认识有谁叫弗朗西斯科
No. I don't know any Francisco.
我们现在应该去找保罗哈茨菲尔德
We should be going after Paul Hartsfield
而不是跑到墨西哥来找人 这不是我们的主目标
right now, not off on some side quest in Mexico.
哈茨菲尔德每天5点12分到 6点02分在摩根公园跑步
Hartsfield runs in Morgan Park every day between 5:12 and 6:02.
一旦我们准备好干掉他 很容易就能找到他
When we're ready to take him out, he'll be easy to find.
要一个 谢谢
One, please.
我在找一个叫 弗朗西斯科埃雷拉的人
I'm looking for a man named Francisco Herrera.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
对不起 小姐 可惜了…
I'm sorry, Miss. But...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我们可以付钱买♥♥消息
We can pay for information.
不行 你能把钱收起来吗
No. Would you put that away?
我们连这个叫弗兰基的人 是否还活着都不知道
We don't even know if this Frankie guy's alive,
更别说他是否还记得 死掉的孩子的名字了
let alone remember the names of the kids who died.
他们曾住在一起 好吗 他会记得他们的名字的
He lived with them, okay? He's gonna remember their names.
你已经问过她了
You already asked her.
还问了屠夫 面包师
Also asked the butcher, the baker,
街角卖♥♥烟花的孩子
the kid that sells fireworks on the corner.
要么弗兰基不在这里 要么我完全赞成一种观点
Either Frankie ain't here or-- and I sympathize with this entirely--
他不想见我们
he doesn't want to see us.
那家伙已经与世隔绝 将近20年 你已经尽力了
That guy's been off the grid almost 20 years. You done your best.
这还不够
It's not enough.
那些孩子的家人在世界的某个地方
Those kids' families are out there somewhere,
可能还不知道他们发生了什么
probably not even knowing what happened to them.
如果我们不去找他们 谁还会找呢
So if we're not gonna find them, who the fuck will?
小姐 给你的
For you, miss.
我们找到弗兰基了
Think we found Frankie.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them.
弗朗西斯科
Francisco?
谁派你们来
Who sent you?
加比医生
Doctor Gabi.
你的眼睛像她
You have her eyes.
你妈妈救了我一命
Your mother saved my life.
你妈妈做了什么
Y-Your mama what now?
我想完成我妈妈没做完的事
I want to finish what she started.
我无法矫正一切 但是…
I can't make things right, but...
也许我有更好的弥补办法
Maybe I can make them better.
把一些东西还给那些
Give something back to the families
孩子在克雷斯特布鲁克 被怪物杀害的家庭
whose children were killed by the monsters at Crestbrook.
你知道他们的名字吗
Do you know their names?
他们是哪里人
Where they came from?
这里
Here.
我们都是这里的
We all came from here.
现在怎么安排他们
So what happens to 'em now?
在难民安置办公室的 平均停留时间是152天
Average stay at the Office of Refugee Resettlement is 152 days.
给你 - 他呢
There you are. - What about him?
作为重要的目击证人 美国法警将对他进行拘留
As a material witness, he'll be held by the U.S. Marshals
直到他可以作证为止
until he's able to testify.
可恶 他是被吓得最严重的那一个
Shit. He went through the worst of it,