一切都要从这件事说起
This is where it all started.
我的妻子玛丽亚被谋杀了
My wife Maria,sh-she was murdered.
《神探追缉令》前情提要…
Previously on Cross...
你要给我派新案子
You giving me a new case?
每个受害者都被 改造成连环杀手的模样
Each of those victims was transformed to resemble a serial killer.
大家都叫他“迷弟” 这个混♥蛋♥可配不上这么好的名字
Calling him the Fanboy. Seemed like a good name for this motherfucker.
我是大都会警♥察♥局的警探
I'm a detective. Metro PD.
有孩子吗 - 一个男孩和一个女孩
You got kids? - A boy and a girl.
我们从小一起长大 后来一同加入警队
We grew up together and joined the force together.
(杀掉 亚历克斯克罗斯)
以前的仇家要害我
Someone from my past is out to get me.
想知道她临死前说了什么吗
Would you like to know what her last words were?
你是谁
Who is this?
我不是怪物
I'm not a monster.
你到底想干吗 - 砸了
What do you want from me? - Hit it.
你想要什么 - 220万
What do you want? - $2.2 million.
救命 - 鲍比 你为谁卖♥♥命
Help! - Who are you working for, Bobby?
我疯狂地迷上了这个成熟的男人
I got this raging crush on this older man.
真搞不懂 现在黑人都能当警♥察♥了
I don't understand how a Black man can be a cop these days.
去你的警♥察♥
Fuck the police.
这是桑普森上报的事件
This is the incident that Sampson reported.
要不是你举报我 一切都不会发生 我当时正努力寻找杀害玛丽亚的凶手
You started all this when you reported me. I was trying to find Maria's killer!
我辜负了我们的友情
I took our friendship for granted.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时可是跟你一起调查那个案子
I was right there with you, side by side, on that case,
你是国民英雄 而我是谁也不认识的小人物
and you're a national hero and nobody knows who I am.
结束了
It's over.
你是拿下华盛顿特区 犯案数量最多的连环杀手的警♥察♥
You're the cop who took down DC's most prolific serial killer.
除了向传奇人物亚历克斯克罗斯坦白 我想不出更好的办法了
I can't think of a better way than to confess to the legendary Alex Cross.
我要找出是谁在搞我的家人
We need to find out who's fucking with my family.
看到这个男人 就躲开
You see this man, I want you to run.
我爱的男人让我陷入这种境地…
The man I love putting me in that position...
你对我隐瞒了真♥相♥
You hid the truth from me.
真不敢相信 一直以来都是她
Can't believe it was her the whole time.
“我的孩子们需要我”
"My babies need me."
这是玛丽亚临死前说的话
Those were Maria's last words.
你要为此付出代价
You're gonna pay for this.
你会被证明无罪的
You'll be cleared.
谁都不想看到你脱掉这身警服
Nobody wants to see you lose your badge.
我是来道谢的
I came to say thank you.
等等 玛莉卡 我们现在是在好好沟通吗
Hold up. Are we having a civil conversation, Malika?
完全豁免 服刑24个月
Full immunity with 24 months served.
成交
We got a deal.
是你的意思还是美国政♥府♥的意思
Is this you or, or Uncle Sam talking?
亚历克斯 你是英雄 但只有你能决定这个身份的含义
You're a hero, Alex, but only you get to decide what that means.
(第二季 苦果)
你是赛勒斯
Are you Cyrus?
我是 - 特洛伊怎么没来
Yeah. - What happened with Troy?
他睡过头了
He overslept.
嘿
Hey.
手♥机♥
Phone.
走吧
Let's go.
有凯珊朗姆酒吗
You have any Mount Gay?
我点名要的
I asked for it.
这里没有 还有一些在送来的路上
Not in there. We got some more on the way.
好吧
Good.
请放我回家
Please, let me go home.
别再哭了
No more crying.
你应该感到高兴
You should be happy.
你是我的最爱
You're my favorite.
能成为我的最爱是一件多美好的事
It's good to be my favorite.
我能成为你的最爱吗
Can I be your favorite?
放了她
Unlock her.
我会带你离开这里
I'm getting you out of here.
码头上有艘船 上船等我 好吗
There's a boat on the dock. Get inside and wait for me, okay?
把自己拷上
Now you lock up.
你是谁 - 拷上
Who are you? - Lock up,
我们再聊
and then we talk.
双手放后面拷上
Behind your back.
你想干吗
What do you want?
想拿你的钱
Your money.
至少得拿你在卢加诺
Or at least the $11,426,000
简化雇员养老金银行里的1♥1♥4♥2.6万
at SEP Bank in Lugano.
麦迪逊 别跑 我有个供我们玩的玩具
Come on, Madison. I have a toy for us to play with.
离开这里
Get out of here.
我想玩
I want to play.
你的玩具呢
Where's your toy?
我带了玩具 想和我玩吗
I brought my toy. You don't want to play with me?
所有的女孩都出去
I want all the girls out.
这下好玩了
We're gonna have some fun.
你们喜欢的玩法
Your kind of fun.
所有交易都是可追踪的
All transactions are traceable.
等他们找到我的账户时 你的钱早就转走了
By the time they find my account, your money will be gone.
我要你在休斯顿的保险箱钥匙
And now... I need the key to your safety-deposit box in Houston.
没有我你进不去
You can't get in without me.
交出钥匙总比丢掉性命强
Better to give up the key than die.
你清楚这是提议 对吧
You understand that's the proposition here, don't you?
在我的钥匙扣上
It's on my key ring.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是加布里埃拉亚历 杭德拉波拉斯医生的女儿
I am the daughter of Dr. Gabriela Alejandra Porras
是医者 教师 也是穷♥人♥ 被遗忘的人
Healer, teacher, and protector of the poor...
和受虐之人的保护者
...the forgotten and the maltreated.
她的血液给了我力量
Her blood gives me strength
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你这么问是因为不知道 自己做了什么罪有应得的事吗
Are you asking because you don't know what you've done to deserve this?
还是说卑鄙的你 此生犯下
Or because you've committed so many deplorable, evil acts
太多骇人的恶行
over the course of your despicable life
搞不清是哪个鬼魂跑回来缠着你
that you can't figure out which ghost has come back to haunt you?
瑞奇 想要提示吗
Do you want a hint, Richie?
他们都说我的眼睛像她
They say I have her eyes.
我是在讲故事的时间发现她的
It was story time when I found her.
我试着叫醒她
I tried to wake her,
但她太累了
but she was too tired.
我想着回床上去
And I thought about going back to my bed,
但我每天最喜欢讲故事的时光了
but my favorite part of every day was story time.
所以我决定不叫她读给我听
So I decided, instead of her reading to me,
而是我读给她听
I would read to her.
我爬上♥床♥
I climbed up in bed,
躺在我死去的母亲旁
and I laid down next to my dead mother.
我不知道他们…
I didn't know they were--
真的很抱歉
I am so sorry.
你本就罪行累累
You have sinned enough,
你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的废物
you vile, limp dick, waste of flesh and bone.
这不是过失 你我心知肚明
We both know that wasn't a mistake.
你根本就没有后悔杀了她
And you didn't regret it.
现在也没有
Until now.
神探追缉令
第二季第一集
我们今天的主旨演讲嘉宾
Our keynote speaker today
是为大都会警♥察♥局献出一生的人
is a man who has dedicated his life to the Metropolitan Police Department.
他赢得了警局的所有嘉奖
He has earned every commendation this department has to offer,
他甚至获得了
and he has even been recognized
美国总统颁发的英勇勋章
with the Medal of Valor from the president of the United States.
为了激励下一代大都会警♥察♥
To inspire the next generation of Metropolitan police officers,
请与我一同欢迎亚历克斯克罗斯警探
please help me welcome Detective Alex Cross.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我很荣幸能来到这里
It's an honor to be here.
也很荣幸能成为你们的一员
It's an honor to be one of you.
今天他们让我 以模范警探的身份上台演讲
Now, they put me on the podium today to stand as a shining example,
是因为在他们眼中我代表了最佳警探
because, in their eyes, I represent the best of us.
我对此深表感激
And I appreciate that.
我为自己获得的成绩感到骄傲