却还要被人送去拘留中心
and he's the one going to a detention center?
泰迪 你是下一个 这里简直乱成一锅粥
They want you next, Teddy. Real shit show out here.
那也是你搅乱的
It's your shit show.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了
You heard me.
如果你没在卡车驿站开枪 就不会造成混乱
You hold your fire back at the truck stop, ain't no chase,
没有枪战 就没有人死掉 - 我做了我该做的
there's no shoot-out, nobody dead. - Hey, I did my job.
我保证国土安♥全♥部♥使用武力的政策
Yeah, I guarantee DHS use-of-force policies
不包括朝劫持了 一名年幼人♥质♥的犯人头上开枪
don't include shooting a man in the head as he's holding a minor hostage.
我救了那个孩子的命
I saved that kid's life.
你置他的生命于危险之中
You endangered his life.
还杀了一个可以给我们 提供有价值信息的嫌疑人
And killed a suspect who could've given us valuable information.
我猜是你想要的信息
Information I'd think you'd want.
你到底是什么意思 - 你知道是什么意思
Fuck is that supposed to mean? - You know what it means.
我想知道一个芝加哥的流浪汉
Ah, you know what? What I want to know is how a homeless guy from Chicago
怎么会知道卡车上 装满走私儿童 而且就在你的地盘上
knows more about a truck full of smuggled children in your own backyard
知道的却比你多 怎么会呢
than you do. How?
解释一下
Explain that.
好了 过来吧
All right. Come on.
我没事
I'm good.
玛德琳 你得到想要的东西了吗
Yeah. You getting what you came for, Madeline?
得到了
I... Yeah.
玛德琳 我要听充满魔法的话
I need to hear the magic words, Madeline.
鲍比特雷是我的教堂 我是他该死的助祭
Bobby Trey is my church, and I am his motherfucking deacon.
太棒了 快点
Yeah. Yeah. Come on now. Come on now. Come on now.
鲍比特雷是我的教堂 我是他该死的助祭
Bobby Trey is my church, and I am his motherfucking deacon!
我知道这些钱不能让你女儿复活
I know it can't bring your daughter back,
但我希望能消除些许痛苦
but I hope it will ease the pain a little.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
这是卢佩和她孙女阿德里安娜
This is Lupe and her granddaughter, Adriana.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you for coming.
我们小时候在工厂干活时
When we were kids working at the factory...
卢佩的儿子 赫尔南
Lupe's son, Hernan
是意外发生后
is the one who left the line
离队带我去诊所的那个人
to bring me to the clinic after the accident.
我能问问发生了什么吗
Can I ask what happened?
那天我生病了
I was sick that day.
在队伍里走得很慢
Slow on the line.
老板拉洛非常生气
The boss, Lalo, he got angry.
推了我一下…
He pushed me...
我掉进了用来切肉 和切骨头的机器里
I landed in the machinery used to cut meat, bone.
你妈妈给我缝好了伤口
Your mother sewed me back together.
把我藏起来
And hid me away...
但我其他的朋友和赫尔南…
But the rest of my friends and Hernan...
他们都被杀了 死人不会说话
They were killed so they wouldn't tell.
我们带了一张赫尔南的照片
We brought a photo of Hernan.
这些人的所作所为…
What these people have done...
他们不仅抢走了父母的孩子
they don't just rob parents of their children,
还抢走了孩子们要继承的遗产
they rob children of their heritage,
夺走了他们未来生活在一起的群体
communities of their future.
这就是为什么
That's why it means so much
你回到你母亲的故土
that you've come back
是如此的重要
to your mother's home.
我妈妈…来自这里
My mother... came from here?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
这意味着你是我们的家人
That means you're family!
你们可以来参加我的成人礼
You can come to my Quincea?era!
抱歉 我去不了 家里还有事要做
Uh... I'm sorry. I can't. I have work to do at home.
开什么国际玩笑啊
You have got to be kidding.
拉森特工 谁批准的 - 你的上司
Agent Larsen, who approved this? - Your boss.
不过别生气
No hard feelings, though.
谁想扮演好警♥察♥
Who wants to play good cop?
我是亚历克斯克罗斯警探
I'm Detective Alex Cross.
这位是凯拉克雷格特工 林肯 你好吗
This is Agent Kayla Craig. How you doing, Lincoln?
我有权用我的语言让律师为我辩护
I have a right to counsel in my own language.
你相信我是经过认证的翻译吗
Would you believe I'm a certified translator?
系好安全带 混♥蛋♥
Strap in, asshole.
我说的是纳瓦特尔语
I speak Náhuatl.
就知道你会这么无知 联邦条子
Your ignorance is expected, Federale.
好了 没关系 人一会就来
Okay. It's okay. It's coming.
等待的这段时间里 可以说一下你来这里的原因吗
In the meantime, while we wait, want to tell us why you're here?
我是来伸张正义的 你是来这里干什么的
I'm here for justice. What are you here for?
理查德赫尔维格 和兰斯杜兰德之间有什么联♥系♥
What's the connection between Richard Helvig and Lance Durand?
他们都该死
They both deserve to die.
听起来像是在供认罪行
Sounds like a confession to me.
你怎么知道卡车后面有孩子
How did you know there would be children in the back of that truck?
他们把你训练得很好 不是吗
They trained you well, didn't they?
法律的奴隶
A slave to the law.
如果你对正义感兴趣
If you were interested in what's right, you'd be helping me,
你就会帮我 不会妨碍我
not standing in my way. - Helping you what?
帮你什么 给非法儿童拍照
Take pictures of illegal kids?
那些无证的儿童是 你们堕落行为的受害者
Those undocumented children are victims of your depravity.
他们与家人分离
Separated from their families,
像动物一样 从一个工厂运到另一个工厂
ferried from factory to factory like animals,
在危险的环境下工作
working in dangerous conditions.
他们养活了这个国家的人 但谁养活他们
They feed this country, but who feeds them?
不是你 你们一个都不是
Not you. Not any of you.
赫尔维格少了三根手指
Helvig was missing three fingers.
林肯 就是因为这个吗
Is that what this is, Lincoln?
以眼还眼 以手指还手指
Eye for an eye, a finger for a finger?
机器绞了孩子们的手指 生产出你们吃的食物
Machines eat the fingers of children and spit out the food you eat.
赫拉迪奥莫利纳扎瓦拉 伊尔玛加林多巴里奥斯
Heladio Molina Zavalas. Irma Galindo Barrios.
他们仍然下落不明
Still missing.
你想让我消失 让我闭嘴 这不重要
You want to disappear me, silence me. But it doesn't matter
因为我已经准备好去死了
because I'm more than ready to die.
为什么 林肯 你为什么准备好去死了
Why? Why are you ready to die, Lincoln?
我不重要了
I don't matter.
不再重要了
Not anymore.
“光”会为我们所有人报仇
The light will avenge us all.
光 拉卢斯
Light, the light. La luz.
林肯 什么是光
What is the light, Lincoln?
埃斯特班创造了 自己的女性神 这说明了什么
What does it say about Esteban that he created his own personal female deity?
女性是最初的保护者 是生命的给予者
Women are the first protectors, givers of life.
他的手指是祭品 是为了向他的女神表忠诚
His fingers are a sacrifice, loyalty to his goddess.
“拉卢斯”的意思是“光” 光之女神
"La luz" means "the light." The goddess of light.
待在边境墙的另一边
Just stay on your own side of the wall.
嘿
Hey, hey.
你得离开了
You need to leave.
尽说些无聊的废话
Damn East Coast bullshit.
不想执法
Don't want to enforce the law...
你就不配戴警徽
you don't deserve to wear the badge.
想从我这里夺走吗
You want to try and take it from me?
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
林肯
Lincoln?
谁是光
Who's the light?
去你的 联邦条子
Fuck you, Federale.
给我找一个会说我语言的律师
Bring me a lawyer who speaks my language.
那些家庭中没有一家 取回过孩子的尸体
Not one of those families got their child's body back.
你觉得克雷斯特布鲁克 在某个地方有墓地吗
You think Crestbrook has a burial ground somewhere?
干吗
What?
我们真的不谈一谈那件事吗
What, we're really not gonna talk about it?
来喝一杯 跟我说说你妈妈的事
Come have a drink and tell me about your mom.
好吧 你赢了
Okay. You win.
我的妈妈…
My mother,
她说过自己是在墨西哥长大的
she talked about growing up in Mexico.
她给我讲了索奇特尔的爱情故事
She told me the story of Xochitl, and...
她说我长大后
she said one day, when I was older,
会教我做西班牙鸡肉饭
she would teach me how to make arroz con pollo.
等我长大了 她已经不在了
By the time I was older, she was gone.
我们以前会一起走进田里
We would walk in the fields together.