I had to drag myself over broken glass...
才告诉那个警探你的名字
...to give that detective your name.
凶案发生当晚你在哪里
Where were you the night of the murder?
你来了
You came!
德州失踪的那辆卡车 有什么最新消息
So, what's the latest on that missing truck in Texas?
先生 出状况了
Sir, we have a situation.
工人们被联邦调查局拘留了
The workers are in federal custody.
工厂管理人员已接到指示 资产正在进行重新分配
Plant managers have been advised and assets are being redistributed.
我们会随时告知你最新消息 - 最好是这样
We'll keep you up to date. - You do that.
嘿 保罗
Hey, Paul.
我认识你妈妈
I knew your mother.
我们都认识
We all did.
要不要过来跟我们坐一会儿
Would you like to come sit with us for a while?
“梅努多”男子团体在墨西哥城表演过
"Menudo" was playing in Mexico City.
那是他们开启 一年巡演前的最后一场演出
One last show before they went on tour for a year.
我们的父母都不带我们去
None of our parents would take us.
但加比想了个计划
But Gabi had a plan.
你妈妈…
Your mother...
是村里最聪明的人
was the smartest person in the village.
也是最勇敢的人
She was also the bravest.
看看你现在
And look at you now.
为了你的群体而来…
Showing up for your community...
就像她一样
Just like her.
我得走了
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
最新消息
I have an update.
拉森特工签字带埃斯特班走了
Agent Larsen signed Esteban out.
说要带他去国土安♥全♥部♥ 外勤办公室接受审问
Said he was taking him to the DHS field office for questioning.
警长让他这么做了
And the sheriffs let him?
情况比这还糟糕
It gets worse.
司机透过树林看到车辆
Motorist saw the vehicle through the trees.
以为他们的车陷进去了 就停下来提供帮助
Thought they were stuck and stopped to render aid.
谁授权转运犯人的 - 还没查明
Who authorized transport? - We haven't determined that yet.
这里离你们外勤办公室有多远
How far are we from your field office?
拉森特工绕了远路 如果你想问的是这个的话
Agent Larsen took the long road, if that's what you're asking.
没错 这就是我们想问的
Goddamn right that's what we're asking.
你们的特工带走了我们的犯人 还把车开到了荒无人烟的地方
Your agent took our prisoner and drove out in the middle of nowhere.
拉森有联络过你们吗
Has Larsen been in communication at all?
没有联♥系♥过
Not as such.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
我正要说呢
I'm getting to that.
该死的
Oh.
你们的黑化特工杀了我们的嫌疑犯
Your dirty agent killed our suspect?
实际上是你们的嫌疑犯 杀了我们的特工
Actually, your suspect killed our agent.
本来抓到他了的
We fucking had him.
(佛罗里达州 森赖斯市)
快弄好了吗
You almost done?
尽量不让你留疤
Trying to keep you pretty.
我应该跟你一起去 - 你当然应该去
I should've gone with you. - Damn straight you should have.
我告诉她我可以自己解决
I told her I could do it alone.
可你却在墨西哥附近闲逛
Instead you're gallivanting around México.
我们不是“在墨西哥附近” 我们当时在惠萨奇
No, we weren't around México. We were in Huisache.
没错 我找到了 那是你和我妈妈长大的地方
Yeah, I found out. It's the place you and my mother grew up.
她是你的姐姐 可你从未说过她的事
She was your sister, and you never talk about her.
我记得的事不多
All I have are scraps of memories.
你知道所有的事 却藏着不告诉我
You have all the information and you're hoarding it.
还记得我谈起她时 你是什么反应吗
Do you remember what it was like when I talked about her?
我一说她的名字 你就会哭好几天
If I said her name, you would cry for days.
给你看她的照片或煮一道家乡菜
If I showed you a picture or cooked a dish from home,
就像撕开了你的伤口 我无法眼睁睁地看着你这样
it was like I ripped open a wound. I couldn't bear to see you like that.
我不再是小孩子了
I am not a child anymore.
但你却一直回到神物铺子
And yet you keep going to the botanica.
寻求慰藉或宽恕
Looking for comfort or absolution
别说了
Stop.
手上从没沾过血的人只会夸夸其谈
That is some big talk for the one person who never has any blood on her hands.
我去开门
I'll get it.
别去
No, no, no.
我来开
I'll go.
卢斯
Luz.
我找到你了
I found you.