剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Continuum...
警♥察♥! 别动!
Police! Freeze!
我的制♥服♥坏了
My suit is damaged.
你对它做了什么?
What did you do to it?
我们约定
Let's make a pact...
彼此间再无秘密
no more secrets from each other.
百分百诚实 怎样?
100 percent honesty, what do you think?
有些时候你需要做错误的事情
Sometimes you have to do the wrong thing
为了正确的原因
for the right reason.
时间旅行装置的那个组件不见了
The piece of the time travel device is missing.
凯洛格...
Kellogg...
革命由此开始
The revolution starts here.
这变得更为复杂了
This just got a lot more complicated.
在目前的测试阶段
In the current round of testing,
我们将研究的重心放在如何使用光谱
we are focusing on ways of using light spectra
来压制罪犯的攻击性行为
to neutralize aggressive behaviour in criminals.
这个产品有多先进?
How far advanced is the product?
非常先进
Advanced.
我们发现士兵是最为理想的试验品
We found soldiers to be the ideal test subjects
因为他们具有相当高的攻击性
due to their elevated levels of aggression.
不仅如此 他们还与赛德科技签订了
And since they're indentured to Sadtech
二十年的合约
for 20 years of service,
因此我们有很多热情的志愿者
we have many eager volunteers.
让他们欣赏一下吧
Show them how it works.
不是真的吧
No freakin' way.
啊!!!!!!!
Aaargh!!!!!!!
不要开枪
Hold your fire.
现在你们可以开枪了
Now you can fire.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
每一头野兽都能即刻被驯服或让其发动攻击
Every tiger can be instantly tamed or made to attack.
我们所需要做的只是确认
All that's required is to identify
然后刺♥激♥相应的神经元
and then stimulate the corresponding neurons.
通过以重复模式和振动来刺♥激♥大脑
By stimulating the brain with repetitive patterns and vibrations,
我们发现这样实际上就可以控制
we have found that you can actually control
一个人的大脑状态并且植入具体想法
a person's state of mind and implant specific thoughts.
请看
Observe.
单脚站立
Stand on one leg.
退后!
Stay back!
退后!
Stay back!
我 我们还有些问题需要解决
W-we still have a-a few kinks to work out
但是我能向你们保证
but I can assure you
这个将会安全的像只小羊羔
this will be as safe as a baby lamb.
格雷格 莫莱兹!
Greg Muretz!
你疯了么?
Are you nuts?
你为什么没戴防护眼镜就来这儿?
What are you doing out here without eye protection?
对不起
Sorry.
不!
No!
怎么回事?
What the hell, man?
跑啊 跑啊 跑啊!
Go, go, go!
嗯...
Mmm...
我来了
Okay, I'm here.
什么事情那么紧急没法儿等?
What was so urgent that it couldn't wait?
我给你准备了早餐
I made you some breakfast.
你想干嘛 马修?
What do you want, Matthew?
好吧... 我一直在想 想你...
Okay... I've been thinking about, about you...
想你和我
about you and me.
没有你和我这一说
There is no you and me.
但是... 你在这儿
Yet... here you are.
所以...
So...
我以为你打电♥话♥是因为你大概想还我
I thought you called because maybe you wanted to return
你偷走的东西
something you stole.
你的心?
Your heart?
那个把我们带到这的
The segment from the time travel device
时间旅行装置的组件
that brought us here.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
嗯... 我确定你知道
Hmm... I'm sure.
何不干脆说我拿了它
Now, let's just say I did take it.
你为什么想要那个?
Why would you want it?
那只是一片无法独♥立♥工作的毫无用处的垃圾
It's just a useless piece of junk that won't work by itself.
它能不能工作这事就不劳您费心了
Why don't you let me worry about whether it works or not.
哦 我明白了
Oh, I see.
那好像个希望 对吗?
It's like a promise, right?
就好像一小片金属制成的希望
Like a small piece of metallic hope.
不要骗自己了琪拉
Don't lie to yourself Kiera.
即使你想出回家的办法
Even if you figured out a way to get home,
谁敢说那儿还跟你离开时一样?
who's to say it's gonna be the same as the one you left?
你也不知道
You don't know that.
也许你拿走它就是因为你不想让我走
Maybe you took it because you don't want me to leave.
这听起来倒像是我会做的事
Well now that does sound like something that I would do.
好了够了
Okay enough.
如果你不打算还我
If you're not gonna give it to me
那我在这儿干嘛?
then what am I doing here?
我就是想见见你 一起坐一坐
Well I wanted to see you, spend some time.
我唯一想跟你在一起的时候
The only time I wanna spend with you
就是在你拿到可以帮我阻止
is when you get me information to help me stop
你原来的战友们的消息的时候
your former comrades.
哦!
Oh!
嘿 狄龙想让你看看这个案子
Hey, Dillon wanted you to see this.
它也许和你查的那个团伙无关 但是这绝对
It may not be gang related but it definitely falls
是个很诡异的一个案子
into the interesting case category.
枪手径直进入一个公♥司♥内部组织的彩弹游戏中
The shooter walks right into a corporate paintball game,
枪杀了他们的首席执行官后自杀
murders the CEO and then shoots himself.
他们身上是什么?
What are they covered with?
彩色 彩弹
Paint... paintball.
公♥司♥为了加强团队合作精神
Companies wanna promote team building
所以他们就会拿着枪到处跑用彩弹互相射击
so they run around with guns and shoot each other with paint,
放出一小股蒸汽...
blow off a little steam...
从没玩过彩弹游戏?
You've never played paintball before?
我都完成了几百小时的
I completed several hundred hours
模拟战斗训练了
of simulated combat training.
不管怎样有时间试试彩弹游戏 超有意思
Well you should try paintball someday, it's fun.
也许对你不是
Maybe not.
约翰 你好 这交给我们了 谢啦
Hey John, we got it from here, thanks.
这是科普兰先生 他是目击者之一
This is Mr. Copeland, he's one of our witnesses.
能告诉我们这里刚发生了什么吗?
Can you tell us what happened?
他就这么朝格雷格走过去 然后一枪...
He just walked up to Greg and shot.
他难道不是你们中的一员吗?
He wasn't part of your group?
公♥司♥建立之初我就是那里的员工
I've been with the company since we started,
从没见过他
I've never seen him before.
什么公♥司♥?
What kind of company?
技术公♥司♥ 做视觉特效软件的
Tech, visual effects software.
你能想到什么人可能会伤害格雷格吗?
Can you think of anyone who might've wanted to harm Greg?
没有...他人很好的
No... he was a really good guy.
到底谁会做这种事呢?
Who would do something like this?
我的客户都从法兰克福排到迪拜了
I've got buyers lined up from Frankfurt to Dubai,
所以除非你今天赶快汇款
so either you wire us the money by day's end
不然我就不管他了
or I'm cutting him loose.
科尔 巴特利吗?
Cole Bartley?
女士 小心别摔下去
Miss, get away from the edge.
2077年
我的时代 我的城市 我的家庭
My time, my city, my family.
当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害了成千上万的无辜平民
When terrorists killed thousands of innocents,
他们被判处死刑
they were condemned to die.
他们却另有图谋
They had other plans.
时间旅行装置把我们送回到六十五年前
A time travel device sent us all back 65 years.
我想回家 但我无法确信如果历史被改变了
I want to get home but I can't be sure what I will return to
我会回到什么样的世界
if history is changed.
他们谋划腐化政♥府♥ 控制现在
Their plan: to corrupt and control the present
以获得将来的胜利
in order to win the future.
他们意想不到的是我的出现
What they didn't plan on was me.
超越时间线 第一季 第八集 游戏时间
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表