剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
It was for the cause.
为了解放组织
For Liber8.
- 你总这样说... - 不
- You're always saying... - No.
我从来不提倡暴♥力♥
I never advocated violence.
这不是改变世界的方式
That is not how we go about change.
你以为会有人看了暴♥乱♥后
You think anybody watched your chaos
对你 对我们相信的运动产生同情?
and had any sympathy for you, for the movement we believe in?
想让一个运动前进 就必须行动
A movement has to move, has to move,
必须做点实事
needs to do something.
你只说不做
You're so busy talking that you don't realize
那些语言是多么空洞
how empty your words really are.
我对你太失望了
I'm disappointed in you.
对我失望?
Disappointed in me?
在这生活之前 我们是有农场的
Before we had to live here we had our own farm.
爷爷的农场 本来应该我继承的
Your father's farm, that was going to be mine.
但是银行抢走了
Then the bank took it.
而你什么也没做
And you let it happen.
小心说话!
Watch your mouth!
打我 打我 打我呀!
Hit me, hit me, hit me!
放尊重一点!
Show a little bit of respect!
至少能证明你还有种
It would prove you had some balls.
罗兰德!
Roland!
果然不出我所料
That's what I thought.
又有新的勒索视频播出
A new ransom video just went live.
金钱就是力量
Money is power.
至少 这是其他像谢尔曼女士一样的主管们
At least, that's what executives like Ms. Sherman
希望你们相信的
would like you to believe.
那是卡加梅的声音
That's Kagame's voice.
不过 即使捐出她公♥司♥所得的
But even giving away $20 million
不义之财 两千万美金
of her company's ill gotten profits
也并没能让谢尔曼女士有所反省
hasn't humbled Ms. Sherman much.
贝蒂?
Betty?
正在试着锁定地点
Trying to lock down the location
但他们用的是多域名解析服务器
but they're using a variant DNS server.
看上去几乎无人可以
Almost seems that nobody can ever bring
责问他们的罪行
the guilty to account.
但如果你可以呢?
But what if you could?
该死
Dammit.
如果谢尔曼女士的命运
What if Ms. Sherman's fate
掌握在你们的手中呢?
was in your hands?
从现在起到日落 你们所有的人可以
From now until sundown, you the people may vote
为这个女人的命运投票
on this woman's fate.
两个小时后 她是生是死 由你们仲裁
In two hours time she lives or dies as you dictate.
她所犯下的罪孽 也终将有所偿
The guilty will be held accountable.
倒计时两个小时就结束了
That countdown expires in two hours.
很明显 人们可以有仇报仇 有冤报冤了
And clearly the people want their pound of flesh.
失陪了
Excuse me.
您老真是无事不登三宝殿
You only call when you want something.
可惜 你想要我做的事
Shame that it's never
都不是我想为你做的事
the something I want you to want.
卡加梅到底想干什么?
What exactly is Kagame up to?
私视使目盲
Optics.
你总把他们当成罪犯来看
You want to paint them as criminals.
他们本来就是罪犯
They are criminals.
彼之毒药 我之蜜糖
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
关键是如何转换角色
But how do you switch from one to the other?
满足大众的需要
You give the public what they want.
劫富济贫
Become Robin Hood.
掌握人心与思想
Hearts and minds,
远比使用炸♥弹♥和枪♥支♥来的有效
far more effective than bombs and guns.
我怎样才能找到他们?
How do I find them?
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
我又能得到什么回报?
What do I get in return?
我并不想跟你做交易
I don't feel like trading.
措辞很有意思
Interesting choice of words.
你有没有关注股市
Have you been following the markets
特别是卓越集团的股票走向?
and Exotrol's stock?
怎么了?
What about them?
现在谢尔曼的受困 谁会从中受益?
Who stands to gain from Sherman's predicament
又在何种情况下受益?
and in what circumstance?
从这里入手
Start there.
艾力克 我需要你帮我
Alec, I need you to
调查卓越股票的交易情况
look into all the trading on Exotrol stock.
真不懂你为什么要相信那个家伙
I don't know why you trust that guy
他转身就会反咬你一口
he would turn on you in a heartbeat.
我并不相信他
I don't trust him.
想法不错
Nice possibility.
不到一个小时
More than 100,000 votes
就有十万人投票
in less than an hour.
百分之六十三的人希望她死
63 percent want her dead.
我还以为公众审判处决犯人的景象
I thought the spectacle of public execution
已经是过去的事了
was a thing of the past.
公众只把这当成是一种游戏
They think it's some kind of a game.
没人敢想这件事是真的
They can't imagine that it's real.
有何发现?
What've you got?
暂时没有
Nothing yet.
还在努力中
Still working on it.
不过 我确实追踪到了
But I did trace the source of
弗朗西斯·霍尔短♥信♥的来源
Francis Hall's text message.
它是从卓越集团办公楼
It came from a work station
内部的一个工作站发出的
inside Exotrol's corporate offices.
去查!
Go!
她到底在哪?
Where the hell is she?
你还记得我们撞见弗兰克在审问弗朗西斯
Do you remember when we caught Frank questioning Francis
关于绑♥架♥的事吗?
about the kidnapping?
你有没有注意到他的枪?
Did you notice his gun?
你是说抵在那人脑袋上的那把枪? 记得
You mean the one that was pointed at the guy's skull? Yeah.
枪的保险栓没开
Safety was off.
我觉得弗兰克并不是在审问他
I don't think Frank was questioning him,
而是打算杀了他
I think he was going to kill him.
杀人灭口
Clean up loose ends.
你的意思是
So you're saying,
弗兰克利用弗朗西斯 策划了暴♥动♥
Frank used Francis to orchestrate the riot
以掩饰他们的绑♥架♥行为
to cover the kidnapping.
但是为什么? 他有何动机?
But why? What's his angle?
不如我们这就去问问他
Now we know what to ask him.
如果你想在卓越找弗兰克·保罗
If you're headed to Exotrol to find Frank Bolo
恐怕你找错地方了
then you're headed in the wrong way.
他已经打卡下班了
He already swiped out for the day.
我的追踪显示他回了家
I tracked him back to his house.
我把地址发给你
I will send you the address.
嘿 弗兰克!
Hey, Frank!
我们想跟你谈谈
We need a word.
多谢
Thanks.
对这时期的历史 你了解多少?
How well do you know the history of this period?
在2058年 他们清除了
They purged the history files
我们学校数据网的历史文件
from my school's data net in 2058.
2010年 由于一些有问题的商业行为
In 2010 the world's banking industry nearly collapses,
全球的银行业几近崩溃
due to some questionable business practices.
后来呢?
What happened next?
政♥府♥出资帮他们摆脱了困境
Governments bailed them out.
没有一个集团的执行总裁被审判
Not a single corporate CEO went to trial
而他们拿走几十亿的分红奖金
and they walked away with billions in bonuses.
唯一遭受损失的
The only ones who suffered
则是那些为他们买♥♥单的无辜群众
were the people they were supposed to be accountable to.
难怪企业集团改变了历史教科书
No wonder the Corporations changed the history books.
我们遗忘历史 历史自己重演
We forgot our history, and they repeated it.
尽管这很有趣
As much fun as this is,
我可没时间坐在这
I don't have the time to sit here
和你干瞪眼一整天
to stare at each other all day.
我有的是时间
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表