剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
吉姆赢得竞选
Jim won the election.
这整件事就是个弥天大谎
This whole thing has been one big lie.
我怎麽会如此愚蠢?
Man, how could I be so stupid?
瑞奇告诉我你们有染的事
Ricky told me about the affair.
听著 那是很久以前的事了
Look, it was a long time ago,
那是我们婚前的事 一发生
it was before we were married and as soon as it happened
我就意识到那是个错误
I realized it was a mistake.
你还有什麽事儿瞒著我?
What other secrets are you keeping from me?
我需要调出你所有的电子档案麽?
Do I need to pull all of your digital files?
琪拉...
Kiera...
我们有可以监视你每一举一动的技术
We have this technology scanning our every move,
确保我们彼此坦诚 那样我们就没有秘密
keeping us honest so we don't have any secrets.
但我一直认为如果你真爱一个人
But I always thought that if you really loved someone,
丈夫 好朋友...
your husband, your best friend...
那你就不需要依靠什麽科技
that you wouldn't have to rely on tech.
那是有多天真?
How naive is that?
不 一点也不天真
No, that's not naive.
事情本应如此
That's how it should be.
听著...
Look...
我害怕如果我告诉你
I was afraid that if I told you,
你就永远不会同意嫁给我
you'd never agree to marry me.
我真的很怕失去你
I don't think I could risk losing you.
你总能为自己的谎言找到藉口
You can always come up with an excuse to justify lying.
琪拉 我爱你
Kiera, I love you.
我要怎样弥补?
What can I do to make this right?
我发誓永远也不再对你有所隐瞒了
I swear I will never keep a secret from you again.
你真的认为你了解一个人
You really think you know somebody
而且你认为他们永远不会背叛你...
and you think they'll never betray you...
你只是在做一个好朋友应该做的
You were just being a good friend.
这说明你是个好人 而他们是小人
Speaks highly of you and poorly of them.
是啊 我也这麽想
Yeah, I guess.
听著 十分抱歉我向你隐瞒
Look, I'm sorry that I kept
关于这个案子的信息
information from you on the case.
我也很抱歉背著你去找吉姆
I'm sorry that I went to Jim behind your back.
我们 呃 我们做个约定吧?
Let's uh, let's make a pact, huh?
彼此不再有秘密 百分百诚实
No more secrets from each other, 100 percent honesty.
你意下如何?
What do you think?
我想这就是我们的矛盾所在
I think that's where we get into trouble.
有时为了一个正确的原因
Sometimes you have to do the wrong thing
你不得不做一些错事
for the right reason
我宁愿向你隐瞒
and I would rather keep a secret from you
也不愿违背对你的承诺
than break a promise to you.
我懂的
I get it.
我们这儿还有个没解决的问题
We do have a loose end.
杀手
Our killer.
我们知道是个女人
We know she was a woman
...强壮 敏捷
...strong, agile.
她很能打
She was quite a fighter.
你的朋友吉姆 既然他已经赢得竞选...
And your friend Jim, now that he's won he election...
他就控制了所有港口的进出口
He controls everything that goes in and out of the ports.
那这不过是他做市长的一个跳板
And from there it's just a quick jump to mayor.
这就是我之前跟你说的那位先生
This is the gentleman I told you about.
恭喜当选
Congratulations on your win.
现在谈谈将来吧
Now let's talk about the future.
现在变得更加複杂了
This just got a lot more complicated.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表