剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
we're facing a Tsunami
但是你们只有一个水桶
but you've only got a bucket to change it.
你们只能从那潮水中攫取少量
And yeah, you could scoop a small amount of water from that wave,
轻微地改变一下历史
and change history slightly.
但无济于事
But that's it!
巨浪还会再度袭来
The wave still hits!
很可能将你吞噬
It will probably drown you.
如果我是那块卵石
And if I'm that pebble,
巨浪就代表着进步和改革
then progress and innovation is the wave.
它会让这个世界变得美好
And it will make the world a better place.
这是你无法改变的
And that you can't change.
我原本也是这么想的艾力克
But that's precisely my point, Alec.
你却使我相信我可以
You're the one who convinced me I can...
好了 哪栋楼是我们的目标?
Alright, which one of these buildings is the target?
我倒是希望你记得
I was kind hoping you'd remember.
这对我来说是历史
This is history to me.
我记不清细节
I don't remember specifics.
你可是一直做研究的
You're the one who's been doing the research.
- 所以 想吧! - 好的 好的
- So just... think! - Okay, okay.
真心不记得
I don't remember.
那我们就要警告他们所有人
Then we'll have to warn all of them.
我知道了 这栋楼!
Okay, this one!
谢谢 我想也是这样
Thanks, that's what I thought.
似乎有人费了不少心思
Someone went to a lot of trouble
让她获得信任
to put her in a position of trust...
不用
No.
我们先暂时保密
Let's keep this on a need to know.
如果她是解放组织的人
If she is working for Liber8,
我可不想露出底牌
I don't want to tip our hand that we know she's one of them.
我们需要立刻让楼里的人撤离
We need to evacuate the premises immediately.
是吗 挺像真的?
Yeah, right.
打电♥话♥ 叫警♥察♥
Get on the phone, call the police.
就说找狄龙局长 他会为我担♥保♥
Ask for inspector Dillon, he will vouch for me.
典型部门的...
Typically the agency's...
长官 琪拉在三号♥线
Sir, I got Keira on line 3.
你好 琪拉
Yeah, Keira.
长官
Sir.
我在城市广场
I'm at City Plaza.
我确定解放组织计划炸毁
I believe that Liber8 is going to bring down
其中一幢大厦
one of the buildings with a bomb
可我没法确定是哪幢
but I can't be certain which one it is.
望您批准 立刻疏散这里的所有人员
I need your approval to evacuate all of them immediately.
局长 此事涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥
Inspector this is now a matter of National Security.
我正式接管
I'm officially taking over.
琪拉 我会处理的 你原地待命
I'll take care of it Keira stay where you are.
谢啦
Thank you.
我们必须认真对待这次炸♥弹♥威胁
We need to treat this as a real bomb threat.
没错
Yes we do.
立刻派拆弹小组和急救人员赶赴现场
So we send down the bomb squad and the ER team.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
上那儿找你的搭档 走吧
We're going to go to the Plaza and find your partner, let's go.
弟兄们 出发!!!
Everyone let's go!!!
你刚上哪去了?
Where have you been?
办点事儿
On an errand.
什么事儿?
What kind of errand?
帮卡加梅办的事!
I had some business to do for Kagame!
也不是什么要紧的事
It's nothing.
你怎么不太高兴?
Why are you so upset?
一定发生了什么
Something's going on.
你却没告诉我
Something you're not telling me.
你到底有什么事儿瞒着我 索妮娅?
What are you not telling me, Sonya?
你知道你该知道的就够了
You know what you need to know.
如有必要卡加梅会告诉你的
And when Kagame wants you to know more he'll tell you.
去你的卡加梅!
To hell with Kagame!
卡加梅是我们的老大 不是你
Kagame is our leader. Not you.
他曾是
He was then.
现在不是了...
But now...
他已偏离了二零七七年订的那个计划
he's strayed from the very plan he laid out in 2077.
- 他骗了我们... -不 他没有
- He's lied to us... - No, he hasn't.
他答应回到六年前
He said we would go back six years.
却让我们回到了六十五年前
It's been 65.
我有种感觉计划似乎原本就是这样
I get the feeling that was the plan all along.
你们究竟是怎么计划的?
What is your design?
你是我们功不可没的一员
You are a very important member of this cell.
卡加梅这么做一定有道理
Kagame has his reasons.
我们必须相信他
We have to trust them.
卡洛斯 你来就好
Carlos. Good.
我需要你帮忙组织另幢大楼...
I need your help organizing the second building...
别担心卡梅伦特工我们已经控制住局面了谢谢
Don't worry about that Agent Cameron, we've got it under control, thank you.
琪拉 这位是CSIS的加德纳
Kiera, this is Agent Gardiner from CSIS.
我一直想见你
I've been wanting to meet you.
我很好奇你是怎么得知这一消息的
I'm interested in hearing how you obtained this information.
我一会儿告诉你 但现在...
I will tell you all of that later, but right now...
我觉得现在再好不过了
I think right now would be an appropriate time,
卡梅伦特工
Agent Cameron.
我有我的线人 长官
I have informants, sir.
- 六部的人? - 是的
- With Section Six? - Yes.
我... 我告诉她的
I..., I told her.
额 是我帮她回忆起来的
Well I helped her remember.
不知道吧 我跟她都是来自于未来...
See, she and I are from the future...
有情况了
I think we have a problem here.
刚驶入一辆未被准入的车
An unauthorized vehicle has just pulled in.
是你们的人吗?
This guy one of yours?
是 朱利安 罗兰德
That's Julian Randol.
马上让所有的人都撤出!
Get everyone out of here!
所有人!
Everybody out!
忒修斯
Theseus.
举起双手 立刻下车!
Put your hands in the air and step out of the vehicle!
把遥控器放下 伙计!
Put the switch down son!
去死吧!
Rot in hell!
抓住他!
Take him!
快点!
Come on!
跟我们走!
Let's go!
该死的放开我!
Get the hell off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
立刻 把他带离这里!
Get him out of here, now!
快点!
Come on!
快撤!
Let's move!
大家快撤!
Everybody go!
这边!
Right this way!
导火索根本没有连上
Detonator wasn't connected.
炸♥弹♥已被拆除
Explosives neutralized.
收到
Copy.
局面已被控制
Situation under control.
我想你可以回答我的一些问题了
I believe you were about to answer some questions for me,
卡梅伦特工
Agent Cameron.
仍然很好奇你的线人是谁
Still interested in knowing who those contacts are.
看起来手♥机♥信♥号♥♥已经恢复
Looks like cell service has been restored.
我是加德纳
Gardiner here.
嗯 长官
Yes, Sir.
明白 长官
Understood, Sir.
多谢
Thank you.
卡梅伦特工 我刚接到了主管的电♥话♥
I just received a call from my supervisor, Agent Cameron.
他告诉我 他刚和你的指挥官
He let me know that he has been contacted
艾舍尔先生通了电♥话♥
with your commander, Mr. Esher,
让我在这全力配合
and that I am to cooperate fully here
六部...
on with Section Six...
打扰了
Excuse me.
我还从未见过CSIS像那样跟任何人低过头
I've never seen CSIS back down to anyone like that before.
我都想见见你的上司 和他握个手
I'd like to meet your boss and shake his hand.
我也想
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表