剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
派辆车到他家去
Sending a car over to the house.
艾力克给我传一下地区的平面图
Alec, feed me a ground plan of the facility.
艾力克警报响了
Alec, there is an alarm going off,
你知道是什么引发的吗?
do you know what triggered it?
艾力克?
Alec?
我回来了! 琪拉?
I'm back! Kiera?
琪拉?
Kiera?
你为什么不联♥系♥卡洛斯?
Why didn't you contact, Carlos?
我没看见有警♥察♥呢
I'm not seeing any cavalry.
我给他留下了线索 他会跟来的
I left him a trail of bread crumbs, he'll follow it.
我们有段时间没聊过你家人了
We haven't talked about your family in a while.
是的 好久没聊起过了
No we haven't.
想他们了?
Miss them?
我一直都想他们
I think about them all the time.
这就是为什么你要把电♥话♥留在那儿?
Is that why you left your cellphone back there?
嗯...
Yes...
那样卡洛斯就会跟着你来这儿
So Carlos follows you here,
而你就跟着他们回到未来
and you follow them there.
对你而言是家的地方
Which for you will be home.
我会想念你的 艾力克
I'm going to miss you Alec.
你连回到哪儿都不知道
You don't even know what you will be going back to.
但我必须试一下
But I have to try.
会成功的
It'll work out.
我知道这样做的结果 记得不?
I know how this ends, remember?
卡洛斯会发疯的
Carlos is going to be mad.
他会熬过去的
He'll get over it.
如果我们都回去 这儿的人们就会安全了
If we all go back, everybody here will be safe.
你真是想得周全
You really thought this through.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这样的电力数据根本不可能
Power readings like that are impossible.
连续的质子碰撞会产生十亿兆伏电流
Billion Megavolts in a sustained proton collision.
你的设备吸收了全部能量
Your device absorbs one hundred percent of the energy.
你还没看到最精彩的部分呢
You haven't seen the best part yet.
我想博士今晚所见已经够他受的了
I think the Doctor's seen enough for one night.
除非你想看她死
Not if you want her to live.
有人想试试吗?
Any takers?
太糟了
Too bad.
我杀死你们几个眼都不会眨一下
There's a couple of you I wouldn't mind killing.
待着别动
Stay.
弗瑞瑟博士
Doctor Fraser,
序列已经启动 有什么办法阻止吗?
the sequence has begun, is there any way to stop it?
这有一个手动控制装置
There is an emergency override.
有办法切断电源吗?
Any other way to cut the power?
只有等到整个循环形成才能
Not until the cycle is complete.
太棒了
Excellent.
你可以走了
You may go.
他哪儿也不能去
He's not going anywhere.
我刚说了 饶他一命是我们停战的筹码
I just added sparing him to the terms of our cease fire.
停战?
Cease fire?
还有酌情处理权
Along with some discression.
直到我们回到来时的地方
Just until we get to where we're going.
那警♥察♥婊♥子♥想跟我们一起回去
Bitch cop wants to come with us!
警♥察♥婊♥子♥就是这么想的
Bitch cop does.
沉默就当你们同意我的条件了
I'll take silence as agreement that my terms are acceptable.
我想跟你们握个手
I'd shake on it,
但是那意味着得碰你们
but that'd mean touching you.
走吧
Go.
你真有种 敢来这儿 以一敌五
Gutsy coming here,one against five.
我指望你们所有人跟我一样
I'm counting on all of you wanting to get home in one piece
都想活着回家
as much as I do.
你明白 等我们回到那个年代后
You know all bets are off
一切约定都会失效
when we get to the other side.
小心后面
Watch your back.
你确认设置了吗?
You double check the settings?
再三确认了
Double and triple.
设备充满电后会开启一道门
When the device powers up a portal opens.
我们穿过门到就2071年了
We go through, to 2071
我们最初应到的那个年代
Year we were supposed to arrive in the first place.
开始吧
Do it!
大家都靠近点
Everyone needs to come in closer.
妈妈 如果你要去工作 抓坏人
Mom, if you have to work catching bad guys,
那谁哄我睡觉呢?
who's going to tuck me in?
一切都不会变
Nothing will change.
那你会在家咯?
So you'll be home?
是的
Yeah.
有时是我 有时是你♥爸♥爸
Sometimes it will be me, sometimes it will be dad.
好吧
Okay.
这样如何?
How about this?
每晚我回来后
Every night when I come home,
就去你房♥间亲你一下
I will come in your room and kiss you.
但那时我都睡着了
But I'll be asleep.
那我只好把你叫醒
Then I'll have to wake you up.
你是说有两个人哄我睡觉
You mean I get two tuck ins?
通报伤亡
Sound off.
我没事
One piece.
我还好
I'm good.
后退
Stay back.
守护者在哪?
Where's the Protector?
停火结束了
Cease fire's over.
卢卡斯 过来
Lucas, get over here.
卢卡斯 蹲下!
Lucas! Down!
听好了 我们从侧翼包抄他们
Listen up! We'll flank them.
我们现在要上楼
We're going to head upstairs
看看能不能吸引他们的火力
and see if we can draw their fire.
你们四个跟我来
You four, on me.
我都拿到了!
Got them all!
柯蒂斯 掩护我!
Curtis, cover me!
卢卡斯 怎么出去?
Lucas, way out?
怎么出去?
Way out?
顺着管道走
Out flow tubes.
这边走
This way!
你们断后 掩护我们先撤!
Guards, our cover!
尝尝这个吧!
Eat this!
爽!
Yeah!
这有人受伤了!
Man down here!
医务人员立刻过来!
Paramedics over here now!
特拉维斯 等等
Travis, wait up!
特拉维斯!
Travis!
我不知道怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this...
传动滚筒没了
Without the drum roll.
我落了一块在下面
I'm missing a piece.
走!
Move!
这次拷的你牢牢的
This time the cuffs stay on.
你们干嘛逮捕她?
Why is she under arrest?
她跟那帮人不是一伙的 她是个英雄
She isn't one of them. She's a hero.
救了我的命
She saved my life.
博士 下面还发生了什么事情
What else went down in there Doctor?
我该说的都已经说了
I stand by what I've said.
? 告诉我你的想法 ?
? Tell me what you think ?
? 告诉我你的感觉 ?
? Tell me what you feel ?
? 这一切都是真的 ?
? Is it thing a fake ?
? 还是假的 ?
? or is it for real??
? 这是否是你所盼 ?
? Is it what you hoped for ?
? 所梦想的 ?
? or what you dreamed ?
? 抑或只是 ?
? Or is it something strange ?
? 你未曾触碰过得陌生 ?
? that you've never seen? ?
? 它是否将你带向光明 ?
? Does it lift you up closer to the light? ?
? 或是携你堕入黑夜 ?
? Does it send you raging into the night? ?
? 开始的地方 ?
? Where did it begin ?
? 即是终结 ?
? will it ever end ?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表