剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Continuum
- 战争即将到来 - 你怎么能如此肯定?
- There is a war coming. - How can you be so sure?
因为我们将是其发动者
Because we are going to start it.
我们将激励新的一代
We will do this by inspiring a new generation
加入我们的事业
to take up our cause.
如果你想改变世界
If you want to change the world
得先从离开屋子开始
you have to leave the living room first.
我不知道该怎么开口
I don't know how to tell you this,
我落了一块在下面
I'm missing a piece.
如果我再也不能重返家园
If I'm never going to get home
我最不需要的莫过于指向我的线索
the last thing I need is a trail that leads here.
女孩都有自己的秘密
A girl's gotta have secrets.
我们得到了情报
We've got intel.
解放组织占了上风
Liberate is among the leading edge.
跟紧了
Fall in.
真是浪费啊!
What a waste!
解放组织自称是革命者
Liberate calls themselves revolutionaries
但我所看到的
but all I see are
只有对他人财产毫不尊重的破坏者
vandals with no respect for private property.
如果这就是他们想传达的理念的话
If there's a message,
我一点都没懂
I'm not getting it.
食品?
Food?
他们在偷粮食?
They're stealing provisions?
这些本是配给用的粮食
These were supposed to be distributed.
那是比隆公♥司♥的事情
That's Piron's concern.
继续前进吧
Let's keep moving.
如果这些人因为克扣粮食而挨饿
If these people are starving because of withheld provisions.
现在还是别问这些尖锐的问题为好
Sometime's it's best not to ask hard questions,
会有人解决的
someone else will figure it out.
可除了我们 还有谁能解决呢?
But if not us, then who?
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
对 对 咖啡就行 谢了
Yeah, yeah, coffee is great, thanks.
一会儿见
I will meet you there.
朱利安!
Julian!
你要去哪?
Where're you going?
那马厩可没人清理了
Those horse stalls aren't going to clean themselves.
嗯 没人就没人吧
Yeah, Well, then they won't get done.
想逃避家务活?
You're skipping out on chores?
这可不像你
That's not like you.
想想你♥爸♥爸会说些什么?
What's your dad going to say?
他一个字也不会说
My dad's not going to say anything, all right.
好吧
Cool.
我会替你保密的
Secret's safe with me.
你要进城去?
You going into town?
关你什么事
Mind your own business.
这些抗♥议♥者是怎么
How is it these protesters
在这里一连呆上好几个星期的
can be here for weeks on end.
他们就在城里驻扎
They're camped on city land.
处理这些抗♥议♥者需要市长插手
Turfing them would require getting the Mayor involved,
他可能也在那里面
and he's probably in there somewhere.
当局就这么熟视无睹吗?
So the authorities do nothing?
只有在不得已时才会采取武力
Show force before you have to,
那可是冒着激怒人群的风险
you risk inflaming the crowd,
还会恶化本能控制得住的局势
escalates a situation that might not escalate.
局势的恶化是在所难免的
It always escalates one way or another.
这些占领者无非是喊喊口号♥
These occupiers are going to make some noise
唱唱赞歌♥ 抽点大♥麻♥ 吃几个豆汉堡而已
then sing Kumbayah and smoke a little weed and eat soy burgers.
没什么恶意
They're harmless.
透视?
Transparency?
我还不知道现在就有这种技术了
I didn't know they had the technology for that now.
你在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
透视
Transparency.
把东西看穿
To see through something.
你还真是闭目塞听啊
Have you been living in a vacuum?
在这里
In this context
他们是在要求政♥府♥和企业集团间的
they're asking for transparent business practices
商业行为透明化
from the government and the corporations.
公开 交流 责任
Openness, communication and accountability..
这是我第一次看见马 太美了
I've never a horse before, they're so beautiful.
你是说未来世界没有马吗?
You saying there are no horses in the future?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我是朱利安
My name's Julian.
等的就是这孩子
That's the kid we've been waiting for.
搜一下
Check him.
是
Yeah.
很显然 你是个人物
Apparently you're some kind of big deal.
准备好改变世界了吗 朱利安?
Ready to make a change, Julian?
伙计们 该出发了
Go time, people.
出发!
Come on!
能指望他们吗?
Can you depend on them?
每盘棋都有小卒
Every game needs its pawns.
应该由我们来带领他们才对
We should be leading them.
一步棋的美妙之处并不在于其表面
The beauty of a move lies not in its appearance
而在于蕴含其中的思想
but in the thought behind it.
他们认同我们的信仰 理解我们的愤怒
They share our belief, our anger.
只需加以培养即可
It just needs to be cultivated.
现在我们身处这个时代
Now that we're in this time,
过去的一切都只是序言而已
what's past is prologue.
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
而我们要重写这段序言
And we re-write the prologue.
将军
Check.
夫人 楼下形势愈发不妙
The situation downstairs is escalating, ma'am.
车♥库♥里有车候着
We have a car waiting in the garage.
你说什么我都照做!
I'll do whatever you say!
我知道
I know.
2077年 我的时代 我的城市 我的家庭
2077, my time, my city, my family.
当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害了成千上万的无辜平民时
x7fWhen terrorists killed thousands of innocents
他们被判处死刑
they were condemned to die.
然而他们却另有图谋
They had other plans.
时间旅行装置把我们送回到六十五年前
A time travel device sent us all back 65 years.
我想回家
I want to get home.
但我不知道 如果历史被改变
But I can't be sure what I'll return to
我会回到怎样一个世界
if history is changed.
他们密谋腐化政♥府♥ 控制现在
Their plan... to corrupt and control the present
以赢得未来
in order to win the future.
他们意想不到的
What they didn't plan on
是我
was me!
超越时间线
超越时间线
第一季 第六集
迫在眉睫
大厦里有目击者目击到绑♥架♥么?
Anybody in the building actually witness the abduction?
目击证人都死了
The only ones that saw anything are dead.
很显然他们利用暴♥乱♥
They obviously used the riot
掩护绑♥架♥行动
to cover for the kidnapping.
问题是 谁是幕后主使?
Question is, who was pulling the strings?
你觉得和我们的"老朋友"有关吗?
You think our friends are involved?
你看看这个
There's something you need to see.
我是亨丽埃塔·谢尔曼
My name is Henrietta Sherman.
卓越环球公♥司♥的执行总裁
I'm the Chief Executive Officer of Exotrol World Corporation.
我是一名罪犯
I am a criminal.
我私吞投资者的资产
I have stolen money from investors.
操控股市利润
And manipulated profits.
好啊
Hello.
解放组织指出了我的错误
Liber8 has shown me the error of my ways.
而我接受惩罚
And I accept this punishment.
详细过程随后公布
Instructions will follow.
刚才的页面去哪了
Where did the page go?
我每追踪一次都会得到一个新的地址
Each trace I run I get a new location.
这原始服务器像个幽灵
The original server's a ghost.
搭建服务器的人技术超高
The person who made this is good.
你们赶紧去卓越进行搜查 看看有什么发现
Get over to Exotrol, see what you can find.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表