剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
I was fresh out of the military and starting a new career.
抚养孩子是我最不想要的做的事情
Having a child was the last thing on my mind.
发生了什么事情?
What happened?
我告诉了我的男朋友
I told my boyfriend.
你们仍然在一起吗?
And you're still together?
我们结婚了
Married.
那你要告诉我为什么我会被车撞
So are you going to tell me why I've been rammed into,
追踪 甚至还有人朝我们开枪吗?
chased and shot at?
这件事很复杂
That's complicated.
我不会那么做的
I'm not going to do this.
我一直独自一人
I'm by myself.
没有亲人
I don't even have family.
你不用非得这么做
You don't have to.
你肚子里的小女孩是你
This little girl is the opportunity
创建自己的美好家庭的机会
for you to start a family of your own.
总有一天 她会长大成人
And one day she will grow up
生儿育女
and have a daughter of her own
你会发现自己幸福被爱包围着
and you will find yourself surrounded by so much love,
你对自己为何如此幸运感到惊奇
you'll wonder how you ever got so lucky.
你怎么知道我怀的是个女孩呢?
How do you know I'm going to have a girl?
凭我的直觉
Just a hunch.
丽莉 我现在想要求你做一些危险的事情
Lily, I'm going to ask you to do something dangerous.
我需要你信任我
I need you to trust me.
好的
Yes, okay.
他准备好了
He's ready.
不论你如何看待凯洛格
Say what you will about Kellog.
他非常足智多谋
He's very resourceful.
知道吗 做现在这件蠢事
You know, I could get suspended
可能会使我停职
for pulling a stupid stunt like this.
如果出错了 我会负责任的
I'll take the heat if anything goes sideways.
必须你负责
Damn straight you will.
答应我你会考虑跟杰克谈一谈
Promise me you'll think about telling Jake?
没准他和你想的不一样
He may surprise you.
前提是我们能从这活着出去
That's if we make it out of here alive.
我们会的
We will.
我们必须
We have to.
好了吗?
We're good?
好了
We're good.
那是她么?
Is that her?
让玛蒂过来
Send Mattie over.
你先把她送来
First you send over the girl.
计划改变
Change of plans.
那不是她外婆
That's not her grandmother.
不是...
No...
那是我母亲
That's my mother.
她怀孕了?
She's pregnant.
是 怀着我
Yes, with me.
加沙 给他他想要的
Gaza, give him what he wants.
走吧
Let's go.
他们不会伤害你
They won't hurt you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嘿!
Hey!
我不擅长这个 但是我做的不赖
I'm not good with this, but I'm good enough.
再见
Bye-bye.
就这样?
So that's it?
我自♥由♥了?
I'm free?
我们还得...
We've still got to get...
等等
Wait a minute.
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
不要!
No!
不 不!
No, no!
报♥警♥
Call 911.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
天啊!
Oh, God!
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
坚持住 坚持住
Stay with me, stay with me!
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
It's going to be okay.
救护车马上过来
I've got an ambulance on the way.
救护车正在赶来
Ambulance is coming.
别死 别死 别死...
Don't die, don't die, don't die...
坚持住 坚持住!
Stay with me, stay with me!
你还活着
You're still alive.
你觉得我在乎这个么?
You think I care about that?
救护车马上就到...
The ambulance is on it's way...
没事
It's okay.
琪拉!
Kiera!
萨姆!
Sam!
爸爸!
Dad!
你去了哪里!?
Where were you!?
桑德勒临时改变了会议地点
Sadler changed the location of our meeting at the last minute.
为了安全起见他不让我告诉你
He wouldn't let me tell you for security reasons.
爆♥炸♥前二十分钟我们离开了赛德科技
We left SadTech 20 minutes before the blast.
我试着打电♥话♥
Then I tried to call
但是通讯中断...
but all communications were down...
你再不许那样消失了
Don't you ever disappear like that again.
如果我失去你...
If I ever lost you...
杰克在哪儿都能做制图设计
Jake can do his graphic design anywhere,
只要新地方有网络...
so as long as this new place has got Internet access...
你照顾好她
You take care of her.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
谢谢你 凯洛格
Thank you, Kellog.
感激你做的这些
I appreciate this.
到时候见
See you soon.
凯洛格的帮忙不是免费的
Kellog is going to cash in this favour.
我能应付凯洛格
I can handle Kellog.
杀害玛蒂的那枚子弹
The bullet that killed Mattie,
根据卡加梅的试验
according to Kagame's experiment,
应该也已经杀死凯洛格了
it should have killed Kellog also.
那为什么没有?
Why didn't it?
那是个大问题
That's precisely the problem.
如果凯洛格死了或者消失了
If Kellog had died or disappeared
在玛蒂被杀害之后
after Mattie was killed,
那我们就有确信的证据证实这条时间线
then we would have definitive proof that this timeline
与你离开的那条是相连接的
is connected to the one you left.
那这又证明了什么?
So what does this prove?
很遗憾什么也没有
Unfortunately nothing.
也许玛蒂不是凯洛格的亲祖母
Maybe Mattie wasn't Kellog's biological grandmother.
也许你在一条新的时间线上
Maybe you are on a new time line
或者也许你根本不在
or maybe you aren't
而且根本就没有所谓悖论的存在...
and there is no paradox...
我也不知道...
I really don't know...
没有证据证明不了任何事儿
The absence of proof is not proof of anything.
希望卡加梅现在知道通过伤害我的家人
Hopefully Kagame now believes they can't get to me
是无法伤害到我的
through my family.
这是唯一一个不太需要担心的事情了
That's one less thing to worry about.
我发誓
I gave my word.
我的誓言!
My word!
你再像条疯狗 我会放倒你
You behave like a mad dog, and I will put you down.
Billy the Kid Where We Are
妈妈
Mum
我找到项链了
I found the necklace.
在你的床下面
It was under your bed.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you sweetie.
那真是年代久远了 是吗?
It's really old, isn't it?
是啊
Yes.
我外婆在我还是小女孩的时候给我的
My Grandma gave it to me when I was a little girl.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表