剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
超越时间线 前情提要
Previously on Continuum:
埃都阿德 卡加梅
Edward Kagame,
他是这个组织的队长 也是最危险的人物
he is the leader of the cell. and the most dangerous.
他没能成功穿越
He didn't make it through.
没有他我们也一样可以
We'll be okay without him.
我们有关于未来的知识
With our knowledge of the future
我们的行动 无人能破坏
we can operate here virtually unchallenged.
我喜欢这里
I like it here.
我的制♥服♥毁了
My suit was damaged.
你竟然把警♥察♥引到这儿来
You led them right back to us.
快跑!
Run!
- 我回来了! - 琪拉...
- I'm home! - Keira...
我们现在在厨房♥呢
We're in the kitchen.
跟谁一起呢?
We?
庆祝什么好事儿呢?
Are 'we' celebrating something?
你面前这位可是塞德科技新上任的
You're looking at the new project leader
最优秀的项目经理
on SadTech's latest and greatest.
升职哦
Promotion.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢你的啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
我送你出去
I'll walk you out.
奥斯卡 再见
Bye Oscar.
琪拉
Keira.
萨姆 再见
Bye Sam.
我想你一整天了 想死我了
I missed you all day long, yes, I did.
项目经理?
Project leader?
终于能负担得起新房♥的开销了
Now we can afford this new place...
喜欢吗?
You still like it?
我爱死了
I love it.
什么情况?
Seriously?
不只我们家 整个城市都停电了
It's not just us. The whole city is dark.
又是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥? 真是受够了
The terrorists again? I'm so sick of this.
不用紧张
Don't stress.
上次他们破坏了反应堆
The last time they took out the reactor
维修人员花了四个小时才修好
it took them four hours to get it back up.
亲爱的 放松 没事儿的?
Baby, relax, Ok?
十秒钟后就会来电
The power will be back right away.
充其量是些街头混混
It's just street punks
想趁停电干坏事罢了
taking advantage of the black out.
如果他们溜进了大楼里
If they get into the building...
没有时间逃出去的
They won't have time.
马上会来电的
Power will be back in ten seconds.
十秒?
Ten seconds?
相信我
Trust me.
10...
10...
9...
9...
8...
8...
7...
7...
看你画眼线我都觉得疼
Just watching you hurts me.
那就别看呗
Then don't watch me.
2077年的人都流行素颜?
Don't they have makeup in 2077?
这么说吧 未来还是有很多不一样的
Let's just say the future has changed some things for the better.
例如?
How?
睫毛膏加入了静电电荷
A mascara stick that uses an electrostatic charge
每次的用量刚刚好
preset to release the perfect amount every time.
说给我听听?
Describe it to me?
我靠!
Shit!
停电了
Power's out.
是啊
Yup.
垃圾车撞到了你住处附近的一个电线杆
Garbage truck backed into a pole around the corner from you.
难怪
Of course it did.
卡梅伦.
Cameron.
早安 琪拉
Good morning, Keira.
忙吗?
You busy?
差不多 还好
No. Not really.
怎么了?
Why?
这么说吧 我也不是很确定 我这有个案子
Well, I'm not sure, but I got something
我觉得正对你胃口
here that I think is right up your alley.
可能是你追捕的那伙人干的
Could be the work of your gang.
我把地址发给你
I'll text you the address.
谢谢
Thank you.
当了这么多年经纪人
In all my years as a broker,
我从没见过这样的事
I've never seen anything like this.
那你还真是幸运
Just lucky I guess.
你这时间算的
Your timing has been...
也太准了
spectacular.
好吧 可能我是从未来
Well, maybe I'm from the future
穿越过来的先知神棍
and know what's about to happen.
这样啊 不管你是不是未来来的
Yeah, future or not,
你是我的朋友 现在又多金
You my friend, are now a very rich man.
我想要投资几家新公♥司♥
Here are the new companies I want to invest in.
人造食品生产 灾难保险债券
Synthetic food production, disaster insurance bonds...
投资这干嘛啊? 坐等世界末日啊?
What are you expecting? The end of the world?
差不多吧
Something like that.
实验室助理八点十分的时候
Lab Assistant found
发现爱默斯教授的尸体
Professor Ames here at 0810.
没人移♥动♥过尸体 没人碰过任何东西
Nobody moved the body, or touched anything.
正面中间靠左 有唯一一处射入伤口
Single entry to the front, left of the mid-line.
伤口整齐
Clean hole.
直径75毫米
75 millimeters in diameter.
射穿了吗?
Through and through?
帮我把他翻过来
Help me turn him over.
射入与射出伤口一样 75毫米
Entry wound's the same size as the exit, 75 millimeters.
不管是从这里打出还是穿入
Give or take.
打穿他的武器
Whatever went through him,
穿透了地板...
went through the damn floor...
走吧
Let's go.
到底是什么鬼东西
What the hell penetrates a body
可以直穿他的身体和五层楼
then five stories of a building?
2077 我的时代 我的城市 我的家人
2077, my time, my city, my family.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥残杀了成千上万的无辜生命
When terrorists killed thousands of innocents,
被判以死刑
they were condemned to die.
他们有更邪恶的计划
They had other plans.
时间穿越装置把我们送回了65年前
A time travel device sent us all back 65 years.
我想回家
I want to get home.
但是我不确 如果历史被改变了
But I can't be sure what I'll return to
我是否还回得去
if history is changed.
他们企图穿越过来并控制现在
Their plan: to corrupt and control the present
从而征服未来
in order to win the future.
但是他们忘记了
What they didn't plan on
还有我!
was me!
穿越时间线 第1季 第4集 时间物质
CONTINUUM S01 Ep04 - Matter of Time
你觉得跟那伙人有关?
So you think the gang is involved?
有可能
Maybe.
杀害教授的设备上
There's an unusual energy signature
有非同寻常的能量特征
from the device that killed the professor.
要是我制♥服♥没坏
If I had my suit
就能捕捉到更清晰的光学图像
I could have captured a clearer optical pattern.
好吧 不管你制♥服♥有什么毛病 我都能修好
Well, you know I can fix whatever's wonky on your suit.
我对电子设备略知一二
I do know a little bit about electronics.
不能把它当成机器来修
They don't rewire these things like machines,
它们像活物一样再生
they regenerate them like living tissue.
有丝分♥裂♥电路
Mitotic circuitry...
就像电子干细胞一样
it's like electronic stem cells...
纳米碳管构建出
carbon nanotubes for structure
成千上万的微礁
millions of micro reefs.
好了
All right.
快点!
Come on!
至少理论上是这样的
At least that's the theory.
哪个货的理论?
Whose theory?
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表