剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on Continuum.
我不在的时候这里谁说了算?
Who's been in charge in my absence?
是我
I have.
嗨 继兄
Yo, step-bro.
好吧
All right, then.
你迷路了吗?
Are you lost?
我们家过去住在这
My family used to live there.
好吧 现在我们住这了
Well, we live here now.
尽管我前景灰暗 但我已经准备好重新开始了
I'm a guy with a bad future ready for a fresh start.
我们获得情报
We're getting information
解放组织有三个可能的轰炸目标
Liberate has three possible bombing targets.
用什么装置?
What type of device?
不清楚
Unknown.
电子签名被隐藏了
Its electronic signature is cloaked.
我们要眼观六路 耳听八方
We'll be using eyes and ears.
检查武器 锁定装备
Check your weapons and lock down your gear.
这会是场炼狱之旅
This is going to be one hell of a ride.
琪拉?
Kiera?
格雷格 桑德勒先生还跟你在一起吗?
Greg, are you still with Mr. Sadler?
他正要发言 怎么了?
He's just about to speak. Why?
CPS刚刚得到消息
CPS just got word that
解放组织要对重要目标进行袭击
Liberate is getting hit after a high value target.
我担心赛德科技会成为袭击的对象
I am worried SadTech could be it.
他们根本进不来
There's no way they'll ever get in here
格雷格?
Greg?
CPS刚才颁布了戒♥严♥令
The CPS just declared martial law.
解放组织的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥已经进入了安全区
Liberate terrorists got inside the safe zone.
炸了赛德科技的一个仓库
Hit a SadTech warehouse.
格雷格? 哦 天啊!
Greg? Oh God!
格雷格 说话啊!
Greg please!
大家抓好了!
Hang on people!
抓紧!
Hang on!
特拉维斯已经把大家集♥合♥起来了
Travis has them assembled.
谢谢你桑娅!
Thank you Sonya!
你对特拉维斯的忠诚很令我感动
Your loyalty to Travis is inspiring to me.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
无论怎样 你都会被宽恕的
You could be forgiven otherwise.
相对于特拉维斯 我更忠诚于您
My loyalty to Travis is second only to mine for you
以及我们的事业
and to our cause.
我马上就进去
I will be in shortly.
埃都阿德 你的命令是什么
What are your orders, Edouard?
由于保护者的出现
Due to the Protector's presence here,
看样子我们得对计划做些调整了
it seems our plan needs altering.
调整了快六十年了
By about 60 years.
我们的目标依旧不变
Our goals are still the same.
企业集团议会尚未建立
The Corporate Congress may not yet exist,
但其种子已被埋下
but its seeds have been planted.
我们要务必要将其扼杀在摇篮之中
We will ensure it never grows.
我们要激励新一代的人
We will do this by inspiring a new generation
让他们参与到我们的事业当中
to take up our cause and
令议会所赖以建立的根本
undermine the very foundations set
土崩瓦解
the Congress will be built on.
但是我们不会
But we will not do this...
进行公开对抗
... through open confrontation.
但我们仍然处在战争的涡流当中
We are still at war...
我们注定不是赢家
A war we will never win
除非用他们的方法
unless we fight it on the enemy's terms.
我们不费一枪一炮就能改变这个世界
We don't need guns to transform this world...
我们有着预见未来的知识
We have the knowledge of what will happen
以及更强大的想象力
and the power to imagine better.
你是名好士兵
You are a good soldier.
在我不在的这段时间里
In my absence
你尽己所能 力求完美
you did what you thought was best.
你把我们这些人团结在一起
You kept our people together
并让他们中的大多数活了下来
and most of them alive.
但是现在...
But now...
从这一刻起
From this point forward,
我们要靠策略和知识
instead of force to win our battles,
而不是武力来赢得这场战争
we use strategy and knowledge.
我们怎么开始呢?
How do we begin?
站稳脚跟
By securing our position.
攻击保护者?
Attack the Protector?
我们会发动攻击的
Attack her we will.
但是要出其不意
But not the way she will expect it.
丽莉 琼斯?
Lily Jones?
你看到保护者吗?
Is the Protector in sight?
告诉我你抓到那女孩了
Tell me you have the girl.
是的
Yes.
很好 赶快吧
Good. Hurry.
搞定了
It's done.
我得走了
I'm on the move.
她没有发生变化
No change.
2077年 我的时代 我的城市 我的家庭
2077, my time, my city, my family.
当恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀害了成千上万的无辜平民时
When terrorists killed thousands of innocents,
他们被判处死刑
they were condemned to die.
然而他们却另有图谋
They had other plans.
时间旅行装置把我们送回到六十五年前
A time travel device sent us all back 65 years.
我想回家
I want to get home.
但我不知道 如果历史被改变
But I can't be sure what I'll return to
我会回到怎样一个世界
if history is changed.
他们密谋腐化政♥府♥ 控制现在
Their plan: to corruptx7fand control the present
以赢得未来
in order to win the future.
他们意想不到的
What they didn't plan on
是我
was me!
超越时间线
超越时间线
第一季 第五集
时间的考验
嘿 早上好
Hey, good morning.
早上好啊 卡洛斯
Morning Carlos.
你做过头发了?
Do you something different to your hair?
没啊
Nope.
你看上去跟平时不大一样啊
Something's different about you.
和昨天一样没变化啊
Same as yesterday.
其实 卡洛斯说的对
Actually, Carlos is right.
你敢先起哄
Don't you start.
怎么啦
Excuse me.
艾力克 有话要说吗?
Alec, explain yourself?
- 啊 天啊 -艾力克?
- Ah, jeez. - Alec?
我 我没功夫说话了
I, I can't talk.
我这里出麻烦了 很大的麻烦
I've got a malfunction here, serious malfunction
艾力克
Alec.
我想说的是
What I mean is,
自你的制♥服♥坏掉了之后 你就变得 嗯...
ever since your suit went on the Fritz you've been acting, well...
不知道怎么说 另有风味?
I don't know. Different?
我有吗?
I have?
关掉你的HUD 相信自己的直觉
Turning off your HUD. Trusting your gut.
HUD: 投射显示器
一点都不像未来警♥察♥
Very un-future cop.
或许我和卡洛斯应该会个面
Maybe Carlos and I should meet
然后交换一下看法...
and compare notes...
敢打一个电♥话♥你就死定了
Even one phone call and you are dead man.
知道
Understood.
不能联♥系♥卡洛斯
No contacting Carlos.
我看到了
I can see that.
丽莉 琼斯
Lily Jones.
二十岁
Age twenty.
这么年轻就死了
Too young to die.
看看那估计的死亡时间
Look at the estimated time of death.
嗯 九点半
Yeah, 9:30.
怎么啦?
What's up?
那有问题吗?
What's the significance?
加尔萨那时在跟踪我
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表