剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
Who's your direct supervisor?
你的中尉?
Your Lieutenant?
我的直属上司?
My direct supervisor?
你向谁报告?
Who do you report to?
我想知道该感谢谁
I want to know who to thank
让波特兰警方在我的地盘执行任务
for setting up a Portland based operation
还没经过我的许可
in my precinct without my authorization.
我还等著呢 探员
Still waiting, Detective.
是我...
Yeah...
转接过来...
Put him through...
沃尔特..
Walt..
哇 哇 哇 慢点...
Woah, woah, woah, slow down..
...混♥蛋♥...
...Son of a bitch...
我损失了两名警员
I have two officers down.
他们的警车被抢武器和子弹都没了
Their cruiser was stripped of weapons and ammunition.
不管你说的是什麽...
Whatever you're talking about...
已经开始
It already started.
他们正在按自己的计划进行
They're following a tactical protocol.
住所 武器 信♥用♥卡♥
Shelter, weapons, credits.
货币
Currency.
钱
Money.
他们是衝著这个来的?
That's their plan?
我们城裡有六家银行的警报都响了
We've got a half a dozen bank alarms triggered all over the city.
这也是他们的战术之一?
Is this in their play-book?
他们是在分散你们的注意力
It's a diversion.
什麽?
What?
只有一家银行被抢
There's only one bank being robbed.
你怎麽知道的?
How do you know?
快去最后一家响警报的银行
Focus on the last alarm tripped.
为什麽是它?
Why that one?
因为他们有了掩护才会行动
Because they wouldn't move until they had cover.
快去
Go.
加福瑞在路上了
Cavalry's on the way.
退后
Stay back.
卡洛斯 给我个武器
Carlos, I need a weapon!
不 我要你
No, what I need you to do,
后退 别挡我道
is to stay back and keep out of my way.
听我说 对付这群人 我需要个武器!
Listen to me, with guys like these I need a weapon!
不可能!
Not a chance!
你还不给我枪?!!
So I guess a gun is still out of the question?!!
不是开玩笑吧!
You gotta be kidding me!
对准脑袋
Go for the head!
下油锅吧 混♥蛋♥
Fry, bitch.
杰瓦斯基死了
Jawarski's down!
杰瓦斯基!
Jawarski!
她跑了!!
She's running!!
我看到她了 我看到她了!!
I got her, I got her!!
琪拉 你还好?
Kiera, are you okay?
艾力克 听著 无论我发生什麽
Alec, listen, no matter what happens to me,
你必须告诉人们 这群人要发动一场战争
you have to tell people these guys are going to start a war!
没人会信我
No one is going to believe me.
我的旅馆房♥间裡换气窗下放了些东西
There are things behind the vent cover in my hotel room.
那些东西会让所有人相信
Things that should convince anyone
你讲的是真话
you're telling the truth.
答应我 艾力克
Promise me, Alec.
好的
I will.
我答应你
I promise.
好 我们上
Okay, here we go.
你哪都不能去
You ain't going anywhere.
- 你中枪了? - 让我走
- Are you hit? - Let me go.
绝不
Not a chance.
我们包围了你们
We have you cornered!
朋友们
Friendly's!
他们的同伙在外面吗?
Are there any more of these guys outside?
只有这三个
Just these three.
我们必须回警局了
We have to get back to the station.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我需要个医师
I need a medec.
警长!
Inspector!
这裡死了六个 小巷裡死了两个
I have six dead here, two in the alley.
卢卡斯 英格拉姆?
Lucas Ingram?
他们在这儿一阵扫射 将他带离了拘留所
They shot their way in here and broke him out of holding.
他走了
He's gone.
听著 现在我需要所有在的警员
Look, I need every cop I can get my hands on right now.
你跟你的上司说一声
You talk to your command.
考虑到你对这个团伙的了解
Given your expertise when it comes to this gang,
我不会放你走的
I'm not letting you go.
- 我会处理的 - 那就去啊
- I'll handle it. - Then handle it!
这是场战争
This means war.
你刚才在那儿是不是疯了
You pulled some pretty crazy shit back there.
我该谢谢你救了我
I should thank you for saving my ass.
是的 你该...
Yes, you should...
我不知道你是喜欢扮英雄
What I can't figure is whether you just like playing hero,
还是你确实就是个疯子
or if you're actually a little bit crazy.
我清楚这个团伙能会干什麽
I know what this group is capable of.
我也失去了很多朋友
I lost friends too.
谢谢你今天所做的一切
Thanks for everything today.
他们没有必要杀掉那些警员
They didn't have to murder those officers like that.
他们是军人
They're soldiers,
正发动一场他们原本已经输掉的战争
starting a war that they already lost once.
这就是他们坐牢的原因 因为他们输了?
That's why they were in prison, 'cause they lost a war?
他们试图暗♥杀♥
They tried to assassinate the heads
世界最高组织的首脑
of the world's largest corporations.
成千上万的无辜平民成了牺牲品
Killed tens of thousands of innocents as collateral damage.
这也是他们现在要做的
That's what they'll do now.
接著干♥他♥们过去的勾当?
Pick up where they left off?
除非我能阻止
Not if I can help it.
你从不曾告诉我发生了什麽
You never told me what happens.
在我身上
To me.
是的 我没说过
No, I didn't.
我不确定该不该说
I'm not sure I should.
我懂的
I knew it.
是些不好的事 对吗?
It's something bad, isn't it?
艾力克 我...
Alec, I...
算了
Forget it.
你是对的
You're right.
人不该知道太多将来的事
People shouldn't know too much about where they're headed.
爸爸!
Dad!
乖儿子!
There's my boy!
到这儿来
Come here.
你大概很忙 我们该走了
You're probably very busy, we should go.
胡说
Nonsense.
帮我介绍下?
Introduce me?
萨姆 这是我老闆
Sam, this is my boss.
那是你的?
That's your building?
是的 很高兴见到你 小傢伙
Yes, and it's a pleasure to meet you young man.
总算见到了
Finally.
这是我太太 琪拉
And this is my wife, Kiera.
琪拉
Kiera.
好久不见...
It's long overdue...
我是艾力克 桑德勒
I'm Alec Sadler.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表