剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表
? 那里旭日初升 ?
? Where the sun sets ?
? 小河弯弯 ?
? and the river bends ?
Where The River Bends - Mathew Barber
? 我曾驻足小河湾 ?
? Where the river bends is a place I've been ?
? 河水并非那般湛蓝 ?
? The water's not as blue ?
? 草地也并非碧绿 ?
? and the grass well it ain't so green ?
? 湍急的溪流 ?
? The current gets strong ?
? 会将卷入其中 ?
? it can pull you down ?
? 要想逆流而上 ?
? You gotta swim hard ?
? 你必须不辞辛苦 ?
? if you wanna turn around ?
所以说你要哄我睡觉两次咯?
So I get two tuck-ins?
是的 你有两次
Yeh, you got two tuckins
? 可是没有你我 不想去那 ?
? But I don't wanna go there baby not with you ?
我爱你
I love you.
我也是
Me too
? 此时此刻我满足于 ?
? I'm happy right here now ?
? 我所拥有的真爱 ?
? I got a love that is true ?
? 让我们享受片刻 ?
? So let's stay a while ?
? 邀请挚友 ?
? and invite our friends ?
? 不用再踏入那小河湾 ?
? No one needs to go where the river bends.?
他很高兴
Well he's certainly happy.
怎么了?
What?
你答应过我要跟他开诚布公的
You promised to be honest with him.
我们俩都清楚这份工作的性质
We both know the job,
都清楚一些时候你晚上回不来
the nights you won't make it home.
不要开空头支票
Don't make promises that you can't keep.
你这样说不公平
That's not fair.
? 宝贝我再也不愿意去那里 ?
? No I don't wanna go there baby ever again ?
? 我只想陪你在这里直到天荒地老 ?
? I'm gona be with you right here to the very end ?
? 愿我们就在这里生生世世永不分离 ?
? So let's stay forever and ever and ever amen ?
? 不用再踏入那个小河湾 ?
? No one needs to go where the river bends ?
她的卧底级别有多高?
How high is her cover?
是最高的
As high as it gets.
干的好
Nice work.
你看起来不太开心啊
You don't seem happy.
卡梅伦特工
Special Agent Cameron.
给她打开手铐
Get the cuffs off her.
你可以省了我们不少麻烦
You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble
如果你早点告诉我们你为
if you told me up-front that you were working
联邦调查局工作
for the Feds.
但我知道 你所能透露的消息有限
But I do understand your need to keep things on a need to know.
是这样
You do.
谢谢
Thanks.
别谢我
Don't thank me.
这是你的主意
It was your idea.
我们浏览了你的档案
We ran your file.
据我们掌握的资料 你所有的情报
From what we could access, it appears you've got contacts
正是我们所缺少的
we seem to lack.
没错
I do.
我计划建立一个特别小组来应对这新的威胁
I plan to establish a task force to take on this new threat.
我们真的很需要一个对其运作方式和行动策略
We could really use someone with a deep understanding
均有深入了解的人 特工
of its methods and tactics, Special Agent.
你倒是说句话啊
Say something.
我...
I...
你答应了
That's a yes.
在熟悉小组的情况之前
I could use some help.
我可能会需要一些帮助
Until I get up to speed.
好极了
Excellent.
我相信福奈格是不会介意的
I'm sure Detective Fonnegra won't mind.
你们俩人看起来配合得挺好
You two seem to compliment each other.
我也觉得不错
I can work with that.
卡洛斯 你意下如何? 他也答应了
Carlos? Another yes.
太棒了 明天见
Great, we will see you tomorrow.
给她找个能干活的地方
Lady needs a place to hang her hat.
储物柜在大厅那边
Lockers are down the hall.
前台的西蒙负责发盒饭
Simon at the front desk gives out the combos.
别让他用罐头就把你打发了
Don't let him put you by the can.
罐头 明白
By the can, got it.
这是咖啡吧 别吃甜甜圈
Coffee station, do not eat the doughnuts.
我们还有很多的文件要填
We got a lot of paperwork to fill out,
但别担心 那是明天的事儿了
don't worry about it, we'll fill it out tomorrow.
你有配枪吗?
You have a service weapon?
目前还没有
Not here.
先用着我的备用枪
Use my back up for now.
这张桌子有人吗
This desk's free.
没人
Yeah.
我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you did,
也不知道你是怎么做到的
or how you did it.
我能告诉你的是 我们已经找到了
We go looking for a file
想要的那份文件
and we find exactly what we're looking for.
咱们明天重新开始吧
Let's start fresh tomorrow,
今晚我实在是不想想问题了
I'm all out of answers for tonight.
好吧
I can work with that.
要我送你吗?
Need a lift?
不用了 我要整理一下思绪
Go ahead, I want to clear my thoughts for a minute.
你不开心吗?
Are you upset?
我有老公和儿子
I have a husband and a son.
但现在我却有可能
And right now I'm confronting the possibility
再也无法跟他们团聚了
that I may not make it back to them.
这般感受是我难以想象的
I can't imagine how that must feel.
我在这里撑下去的唯一动力是
The only thing that's going to get me through this is
我努力去相信我在这里的存在
finding a way to believe that my being here
是有意义的
is for a reason.
我希冀着我眼下的所作所为能够
That what I'm doing will somehow help my family
我在未来的家庭有所帮助
in the future while I'm here in the present.
听着有几分道理
Sounds reasonable.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
用我帮你叫辆出租车吗?
You want me to call you a taxi?
谢谢 叫吧
Thanks.
你本身就是出租车啦
You're a taxi.
逗你玩的
That's a joke.
我知道
I know.
- 晚安 艾力克- 晚安
- Good night, Alec. - Good night.
剧集 | 超越时间线(2012) | 导航列表