但我有自己的骄傲
But I have my own dignity.
我必须从那个圈子突围
I had to become the monster
因为我是斗牛犬
because I'm El Bulli.
像阿尔伯特这样的人
What does a person like Albert do
达到自己的巅峰后会怎么做
after he's reached the top of his craft?
他的未来会如何发展
What is his future?
我猜不出来
I have no idea.
但我知道 对阿尔伯特来说 一切没有局限
But I know, for Albert, the sky is the limit.
阿尔伯特留给世人的遗产就是 "一切没有局限"
Albert's legacy is this idea that there are no limits.
永远不可能猜到我会有什么新的创意
There's no way that I'm supposed to cook something.
他不断挑战传统智慧
He constantly challenged conventional wisdom.
技术变得越来越有趣
The techniques have gotten more interesting.
他的餐盘变得越来越精致
His plates have gotten more sophisticated.
而且我知道 阿尔伯特会一直调整和完善到最后
And I know that Albert will always be tweaking and refining until the end.
接下来做什么呢
Now what's next?
接下来呢
What's next?
接下来呢
What's next?
你会害怕被世人遗忘吗
Are you afraid of being forgotten?
是的
Well, yes.
我看了一部
I saw a documentary
关于美食革命的纪录片
about the gastronomic revolution
在西班牙拍的 妈的...
which took place in Spain, and fuck...
我就出现了20秒
I appeared 20 seconds.
所以我说了
So I said,
"妈的 他们说了一大堆屁话
"Fuck, they're talking about many things,
我至少是个联袂主演"
which I was, at the minimum, the co-star."
事实上 两天前出来了一篇报道
As a matter of fact, two days ago a story came out:
"费兰·阿德里亚和他的弟弟什么什么什么..."
"Ferran Adrià and his brother, blah, blah..."
他们在全国最重要的报纸上说
In the most important newspaper of the country, they said,
"费兰·阿德里亚和他的弟弟"
"Ferran Adrià and his brother."
喂 我有名有姓呢
Hey, I have a name, too.
我有权利被叫做阿尔伯特·阿德里亚
I've earned the right to be Albert Adrià.
这件事至少让我有所思考
It's something that, at least, made me think.
然后...所以...
Then... So...
我在努力名垂青史
I'm working on being remembered.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表