我要站出来说出事实
I was going to speak the truth.
这是给你的
This is for you. This is for you.
我们这一群体非常重要
My community is very important.
真的很重要
It's very important,
因为从他们每一个人身上 我仿佛看见了自己的家庭
because in each of them, I see my own family.
每一个来我餐厅的人 都有自己的故事
Every person who has come to my restaurant has a story.
沉重的故事
A story that weighs.
克里斯汀娜真的认为世界是一个大家庭
Cristina really believes that we are one family.
她想要通过她的食物
She wants more understanding and communication
为大家带来更多的理解与沟通
to happen between people through her food.
她希望通过她的卷饼走进大家的心灵
She wants to reach your heart through her tacos.
克里斯汀娜已经战胜了困难
Cristina has risen above.
在这一方天地 为所有人注入了爱的力量
Standing her ground for all these people, fueled by love.
她能从每一个走进
She is able to see her
餐厅的人身上看到自己家人的影子
family in each person who enters her restaurant.
她用自己全身心的爱来准备菜肴
She serves her food prepared with all her love.
她只希望有一天
All with the hope that one
她的女儿能走进这扇门
day her daughter will step through that door
坐在她的桌前 吃她做的饭
and sit at her table and eat her food.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 卡拉 大家怎么样
Hello, Karla. How is everyone there?
挺好 很忙 但是很好
Fine, fine. Busy but good.
我去办了两次签证
We have tried twice to get my visa.
我去了面签 但是...
I had the interview and...
被拒签了
And, well, I was denied.
我们这周非常非常非常忙
We had a very, very, very, busy week.
本帮了我很多 我们在准备
And Ben is helping me a lot. We are organizing.
我呢 就是有很多工作
Well, for me, lots of work.
我学到了很多
I have been studying a lot.
很多很多
A lot, a lot.
你得继续努力
You have to continue.
我永远陪着你
I am here for you. Always.
我真的很开心我要成为一个护士了
I feel really happy that I'm going to be a nurse.
我还有一年毕业
I have one more year until I graduate.
但我最想的还是能到她身边
But my dream is to be with her,
给她一个拥抱 拍一张合照
give her a hug and take a picture.
我们做了摩尔酱和鸡肉
We made mole, we did tinga,
还有些鸡肉玉米饼
a few rich tinga tostadas.
我有了自己的事业 可是却离她千里之外
I have my career, but she's far away.
人总是要有所牺牲
There are sacrifices you have to make.
吻你
I send you many kisses.
剧集 | 主厨的餐桌(2015) | 导航列表