剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
我一直没变
I'm what I always told you I was.
我不属于任何地方
I'm someone that has never belonged anywhere
直到这里接纳我
until this place took me in,
救赎我
and it saved me.
对你来说 就是在这里活下去
It's one thing for you to figure out how to live here,
还有就是每年吸引别人来
and it's another thing for you to take other people
喂养这鬼屋
and feed them to a house every year.
鬼屋
A house?
鬼屋
A house?
天呐 我一直在等
God! I keep waiting
希望你们中有人能明白
for one of you to understand
这里有多神奇
how magnificent this place is!
这是它给你带来的幸运
All the gifts that it can give you!
因为记忆是病
Because memory is a disease!
而鬼屋是药
And then this house is the cure!
你怎么就不明白呢
How can you not see that?
可要是你不想用它...
But if you don't want to use it...
看来你不是我所认为的那个人
Maybe you're not who I thought you were.
看来你和别人没区别
Maybe you are just like everybody else.
真令人失望
Disappointing.
要是记忆是种病 那爱是什么
Well, if memory's a disease, then what's love?
传染病吗
An infection?
我真的爱过你
I did love you.
我还爱着你
I still do love you.
我当初也爱她们
I just loved them first.
屋子把她们变成空壳
Yeah, until the House turned them into husks
你又把她们关进各自的盒子里
and you put them back in their boxes.
好吧 我不是连环杀手
All right. Well, I'm not a serial killer.
只是 我是一夫一妻论者
I'm just a serial monogamist.
我不想脚踩两只船
They're not mutually exclusive.
玛格特 成熟点
Grow up, Margot.
你不是那种无助的小女孩
You're not some helpless little girl.
是 我不是
No, I'm not.
玛格特 别这样
Margot, come on.
玛格特
Margot.
咱们回家
Let's go home.
玛格特 玛格特
Margot! Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
别伤害我
Oh! No! No! No!
玛格特 不要伤害我
No, Margot! No!
不 玛格特
Margot, no!
玛格特 救我 求你
No! Please! Margot!
玛格特 救我
Margot, no!
别这样
No! No!
不要啊
No! No!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想保护你的
I wanted to protect you.
我知道
I know.
准备好离开了吗
You ready to go?
准备好了
Yeah, I'm ready.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表