剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
其实也没什么用
just to wait here till they get back.
玛格特和赛斯去哪了
Where are Margot and Seth?
他们... 我不知道 他们出去了
They went... I don't know. They went out.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
这个世界挺小的
Small world.
是啊 就这么一方天地
Yeah, it only goes one way.
还真让人惊叹 是吧
It's really something, isn't it?
你在说笑吗
Are you kidding?
享受当下没什么不好
Nothing wrong with enjoying the moment.
你看 是那里吗
Hey, is that it?
有可能
It might be.
显然不想让人找到它
Well, obviously it doesn't want to be found.
我们应该去看看 对吧
I mean, it's worth checking it out, right?
玛格特
Margot!
我去
Shit.
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot?
朱尔斯
Jules.
你们去哪了
Where did you go?
喂 快啊 快过来 我们快跑
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Come on, come on.
-我们走吧 -快点 该走了
- Let's go! - Right now! Right now!
-朱尔斯 -那是他吗
- Jules! - Wait, is that him?
-快走啊 -天啊
- Go! Let's go! - Oh, God.
快跑 快跑 朱尔斯 快跟上
Come on, come on, come on. Jules,come on.
-我们不能留在这 -等等 等等
- We gotta keep moving. - Wait,wait,wait.
我们要藏起来 他来了
We gotta hide. He's coming.
快过来 快点快点
Quick,over here. Come on,come on.
不
No.
玛格特 等等别走
Margot,wait,please.
你之前问我为何要那么做
You asked me why I did it.
当我吞下那些药后 我就后悔了
After I took the pills, I knew it was a mistake.
但为时已晚
But it was too late.
我当时非常痛苦
I was in such pain.
那种痛苦就像一场风暴
It was like a storm
你一直在等待它过去
that you kept waiting for it to pass, you know,
但却... 一直没等到
but it... it never did.
我害怕这种痛苦会传染
I was afraid that the pain was contagious,
没有我 你能过得更好
that you would be better off without me.
但你是我生活的全部意义
But-but you were what I had lived for.
你是我为之奋斗的动力
You were what I had fought so long for.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-我非常爱你 -闭嘴
- I love you so much. - Stop.
你说的话都是我脑海中设想过的
It's like you just pulled the words right out of my head.
你只能说一些我已经知道事情 对吗
You can't tell me anything I don't already know,can you?
因为你不是我爸爸
Cause you're not really him.
你是用我的潜意识...
You're just made up of what I...
我所知道的...
what I already know or...
我希望能成为现实的东西造出来的
what I hoped was true.
宝贝 你...
Honey, you...
怎么了
What's up?
有客人
We have guests.
我很高兴能找到你们
Glad I found you guys.
我原先以为只有我走到这么远
I thought maybe I was the only one who made it this far.
是啊 你警告我们的时候 我们就该听你的话
Yeah, we should have listened to you when you warned us.
这鬼屋有离间人的法子
The house has a way of splitting people up.
它潜入你的大脑 找到你的弱点
It gets in your head, finds your weaknesses,
然后把你的想法变成现实
and it makes these things out of them.
像是以记忆为食的记忆
Like memories that eat other memories.
没错
Yeah.
"小心食人魔"
"Beware the cannibals."
要是没有记忆供它们食用
What happens to these cannibals
它们会怎样
when they run out of memories to eat?
谁在乎
Who gives a shit?
你看到你♥爸♥爸了 那其他人呢
So you saw your dad. What about the rest of you?
或许你们现在还不想放弃
Well, maybe you don't want to give it up just yet.
还不打算离开
Maybe you're not ready to leave.
你们在这里看到的那些走来走去 胡言乱语的人
These people you see standing around, talking nonsense,
他们在里面待太久了
they've been here too long.
她就是这样吗
Is that what happened to her?
没错
Yeah.
没错 她已经没什么记忆了
Yeah, there's not much left.
假如我能把她带回现实世界
But if I could just get her back to reality,
她的情况或许会好转
I think it'll come back to her.
我们该去哪 该怎么做
Where do we go? How do we do that?
我们回去看过 房♥子已经不见了
We went back. The house is gone.
所以这个办法行不通
So that's not an option.
或许我们应该试试别的路
Maybe we just have to find some other way.
它没有消失 只是藏起来了
It's not gone. It's hiding.
它只要藏得够久够深
It just keeps itself out of sight long enough
我们就会被这里吞噬 最终忘记去寻找它
that we get so hollow we forget to look for it.
我好像找到它藏身的地方了
Well, I think we know where it's hiding.
没错 是这样
Yeah, she's right.
我们去看看吧
Then let's go.
不行 我们天亮再出门
No, let's head out in the morning.
你好啊
Hey.
你好
Hi.
我睡不着 所以...
I couldn't sleep, so...
是吗 怎么了
Really? Why?
你想来陪陪我吗
You wanna come keep me company?
好啊 大概就是这么想的我才来了吧
Yeah, that's kind of why I'm here, I guess.
朱尔斯呢
Where's Jules?
她睡着了
Oh, she's asleep.
谢谢你今天陪我
Thanks for coming with me today.
没事 这没什么
Yeah, no, of course.
你心里肯定不好受
It must have been really hard.
你不可能每次都能猜对别人在想什么
You just don't always know what people are thinking,
对不对
you know?
没错 人生就是这样 不是吗
Yeah, well, that's all life is, right?
你一次又一次选择相信他人
It's just one leap of faith after another,
但是到最后收获的只有失望
and end up just being a bunch of disappointments,
然后你就死了
and then you die.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧
Okay.
这种人生观非常好 挺好
That's a great outlook on life. That's great.
我就知道你会喜欢 因为你厌世
I know you like it'cause you're actually a misanthrope.
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
这...
It's...
朱尔斯
Jules.
朱尔斯
Jules.
朱尔斯
Jules.
你已经开始崩溃了吗
You falling apart already?
我好像过敏了
I think I'm allergic to something.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表