剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
-宝贝 就待在这里 -不 我要去走走
- Stay here, hon. - No, I wanna go for a walk.
-为啥 -我要呼吸点新鲜空气
- Why? - I need some air.
那好 我跟你一起去
Well, I'll join you.
我只是需要些时间想想
Um, you know, I just actually need some time to think.
我要回房♥间去
I'm gonna go to my room.
你没事吧
You okay?
能让我一个人待会吗
Can I just have a minute?
你想待多久就待多久
You can have all the time in the world.
好吧 有什么计划吗
Okay, so what's the plan?
我们要怎么逃出这里
How are we gonna, you know, get out of here?
所以到底有出去的办法吗
If there even is a way out of here?
咱们穿过一扇门来到这里
We came in through a door.
有办法进来就有办法出去
If there's a way in, there's got to be a way out.
对吧
Right?
她说的没错 我们会找到出口的
She's right. We'll find it.
在此之前我们要一直找
We'll keep looking until we do.
先去带上玛格特
After we get Margot.
玛格特
Margot.
咱们谈谈吧
Are you ready to talk?
玛格特
Margot.
我知道你在垃圾桶里看到了什么
I know you saw what was in the trash.
我自己也想弄明白这是怎么回事
I'm still trying to figure this out for myself,
那应该是我吃的
but I think that's what I eat,
但我应该是希望你看到它
and I think I wanted you to see it
因为我觉得我很快又会饿
because I think that I'm gonna get hungry again soon,
事情会变得更糟
and I think it's gonna get worse,
我可能会失去理智 所以...
and I think I might lose control, so...
除非你能 或许...
Unless you could maybe, you know...
喂我
feed me.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, honey.
好吧
Okay.
你知道我有多爱你
You know how much I love you.
我知道你爱我 所以...
And I know that you love me, so...
玛格特
Margot!
你能帮帮我吗 求你了
Could you help me, please?
我想...
Look, I think that, uh...
你能先走开吗
Can you just come back in a bit?
好吧
Okay.
你有点吓到我了
You know, I think you're starting to scare me,
所以你能开个门吗 求你了
so could you open this door, please?
好吧 我爱你
Okay, look, I love you,
求你开个门
and please just open the door.
开门吧
Just open the door.
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open the door!
让我进去
Let me in!
-帮帮我 求你 -小心花
- You gotta help me, please. - Watch the flowers.
有人要害我 救救我吧
Someone's trying to hurt me. Can you help me, please?
你觉得会下雨吗
You think it's gonna rain?
什么
What?
好了 她在那里 玛格特
All right, there she is. Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
-她走的哪条路 -小心花
- Which way did she go? - Watch the flowers.
-哪条路 -我叫你小心花
- Which way? - Hey, I said watch the flowers.
-玛格特 -我叫你小心花
- Margot! - I said watch the flowers.
她走的哪条路 哪条路
Which way did she go? Which way did she go?
-小心花 -让我走 让我走
- Watch the flowers! - Let me go! Let me go!
小心花 我叫你小心花
Watch the flowers! I said watch the flowers!
不
No!
不
No!
玛格特
Margot?
不
No!
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
不 不
No! No!
不 天呐
No! God!
不 不
No! No!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot?
玛格特
Margot?
玛格特
Margot?
火星人
Martian?
好吧 过来
All right, come on.
你知道人如果掉了一颗牙
You know when you lose a tooth,
就会总想用舌头去舔缺了牙的那块
and you like push your tongue in the spot where it used to be?
我大脑里有属于妈妈的记忆空白
There's this mother-shaped hole in my brain.
我知道我有妈妈
I mean, I know I have a mother,
但我记不起她的一切
but I can't remember anything about her.
他好像取走了我的记忆...
It's like he took the memory and...
吃掉了
ate it.
你能和我去那边那条街看看吗
Can you check something out with me a couple streets over?
莱西 我回来了
Lacey, I'm home.
莱西
Lacey.
转过来
Turn around.
过来
Come here.
好吧 够了 停下 后退...
Yeah, okay, that's it. Back up. Back up I...
亲爱的 他不是真的
He wasn't real, baby.
你在五号♥房♥间看到了什么
What'd you see in Room Five?
家人
Families.
什么家人
What families?
之前收养我的家庭
The ones I grew up with,
把我养大的人
in the foster homes.
他们都在房♥间里等我
They were all just in that room waiting for me.
他们都什么样
What were they like?
真的是陪你长大的家人吗
The families that you, like, actually grew up with?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你还没到记忆衰退的年龄
You're not that old.
你多大
How old are you?
我...
I'm...
我20多岁 行了吗
I'm in my 20s, okay?
好吧
Okay.
年龄不是我记不得的原因 懂吗
That's not why I don't remember, all right?
我不记得是因为...
I don't remember because...
因为我不想记得
because I don't want to remember.
就这么简单吗
That easy, huh?
你可以决定忘记那些
You can decide to forget things.
我只会记得下一个家
The only thing I remember is the next family,
因为下一个家一定会很温馨
because the next family was gonna be the good family.
看
Look.
那是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
我猜是这个世界的边缘
I think it's the edge of the world.
我之前闯进过一个没有建完整的空间
I went into one of those unfinished spaces before.
然后从另一个地方出来了
I just came out of another one.
可我不确定现在要不要进去
But I don't know that I want to go into that.
万一这地方有边界
Hey, but if this place has borders
我们也能找到边界的话
and we can see where they are,
这样我们至少心里有数 对吧
then at least we know what we're dealing with, right?
你好
Hey.
抱歉
Sorry.
我去 吓我一跳
God, you scared me.
你没事吧
You all right?
你的脸色不太好
You don't look too good.
是啊 这个地方让我不舒服
Yeah, I, uh, think this place is making me sick.
我想尽快离开这里
I really need to get out of here.
有想到去哪找紧急出口吗
You got any idea where to find the emergency exit?
不知道 不过我们可以去找找
No, but you and me could go look for it.
我们这么干等着他们回来
I mean, it doesn't do us much good
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表