剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
-真的吗 -是的 现在就下去
- Are you going? - Yes, I'm going. I'm going.
你不能一直把我关在里面 玛格特
Can't keep me in here forever, Margot.
朱尔斯 你想走的话没关系
Jules, it's okay if you go.
什么
What?
没错 我们已经逃出来了 所以...
Yeah, we're not in the House anymore, so...
什么... 你觉得我会放心地把你跟他一起扔这儿吗
Wh... you think I'm gonna leave you here with him?
听着 赛斯是自愿跟来帮我们
Look. Seth followed us out to help us.
但你是被迫卷入的
You didn't sign up for this.
你的家人还在等你 所以...
Your family's waiting, so...
我不走
I'm staying.
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
不能把我永远关在这里 玛格特
Can't keep me down here forever, Margot!
你不能一直把我关在这 玛格特
You can't keep me down here forever, Margot!
有一个办法肯定能把他送回鬼屋...
There's a guaranteed way to get him back inside the house...
那就是你带他去
It's if you go with him.
-什么 不行 -没错 不行
- What? No. - Yeah, no.
想让他回去乖乖待着
I mean, the only way he goes back inside and stays there is
只有靠你引导他
if you lead him in.
不行 我不想再踏进那地方了
No. I'm not stepping foot back in that place.
或许你可以...
Well, maybe you can...
进去之后再出来 然后把门封住
go in and then get out again and barricade the door.
我不知道
I don't know.
万一我失败了呢 如果我进去之后
But what if I can't? What if I go in,
被困在鬼屋里 再也出不来了呢
and then I get trapped and I can't get out?
听着 他绝不可能自愿回去
Look. There's no way that he's going back of his own free will.
用不了多久 鬼屋又会消失一年
And pretty soon, the House will go away for another year,
然后... 他被困在这里
and then... he's stuck here.
玛格特 你打算怎么做
Margot, what do you want to do?
玛格特
Margot!
我不知道
I don't know.
我要摆脱他
I'm gonna get rid of him.
你是说杀了他吗
You mean, like, kill him?
玛格特 怎么做
Margot, how?
不知道
I don't know.
我需要帮助
I mean, I'd need help.
不... 不是 你想让我帮你杀他吗
I'm... I'm sorry. Are you asking me to help you kill him?
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特 这事儿恐怕没你想的那么简单
Margot, I'm guessing it's a lot harder than you think it is.
我也不确定能否下得了手
I don't know if I can kill someone either.
好吧 她绝对不会再回鬼屋的
Yeah, well, she's not going back inside the House.
听着 我们看法不一样
Look, I obviously have my point of view,
但在里面其实也可以生活
but there's a way to make a life in there.
没错 短暂又空虚的一生
Yeah, a short and very absent-minded one.
鬼屋用它们来引诱我们
The House doesn't want us to kill the things
自然也不会放任我们杀掉它们
that it uses to prey on us.
我曾想要一个家...
I wanted a family...
而鬼屋给了我一个家
so that's what the House made for me.
牢笼里的家吗
You mean the family in the cage?
是 我下不了手
Yeah, and I couldn't kill them.
所以把他们锁起来保护自己
I locked them up to protect myself.
不会是那个吧
Is that what I think it is?
它跟上我们了吗 知道我们在这儿吗
Is it following us? Does it know we're here?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
朱尔斯
Jules!
给他打电♥话♥ 朱尔斯
Just call him, Jules.
她走了
She left.
那是什么
What's that?
他的药
His pills.
他之前吃的那个吗
The ones that he used?
你还留着
You kept them?
是...
Yeah...
我不知道... 总比动刀子好些
I don't know... I figured it would be easier than a knife.
是啊 这样好些
Yeah. Definitely more appropriate.
我不知道能不能下得了手
God. I don't know if I can.
你也知道 那不是你♥爸♥爸
Well, it's not the real him. You know that.
我清楚得很 可是...
Yeah, I know in my head, but it's...
但那是我的回忆 我仅有的支撑
It's my memories. It's everything I hung onto.
是的 我… 我懂孤独的感觉
Yeah, I... I know what it's like to be alone.
真的
Believe me.
万一杀了他我的记忆也没了...
I don't know if I can do it if the...
我不确定还要不要这么做
If the result is him not existing anymore.
我可能没法杀他
I don't think I can bring myself to kill him.
那我帮你
Well, I can do that for you.
你还饿吗
You still hungry?
谢谢你重新做了考虑
Thank you for reconsidering.
玛格特想聊聊
Margot wanted to talk.
你吃点东西 再想事情
You're obviously more capable of thinking clearly
更清醒
once you eat.
能让我拿一下吗
Can I hold it?
我就想知道自己的记忆究竟是什么样的
I just want to know what my memories feel like.
你能给我说说那些事吗
Can you tell me about it?
我都忘了
I don't remember.
我们在露营 已经是晚夏了
We were camping. It was late in the summer.
可以听见树丛间的河流声
You could hear the river through the trees.
我们搬开石头
We were turning over rocks,
你看见浅滩那里有东西在动
and you saw something moving in the shallows.
刚出生的 半死不活的 抓着树枝
It was newly born, half-dead, clinging to a branch.
我们把它带回家 把它养好了
And we took it home, nursed it back to health,
可后来你每天早上醒来眼睛都肿得睁不开
and then you started waking up with your eyes stuck shut.
原来你对它过敏
Turns out you were allergic to him.
我们把它送给很好的一家人
We found a good family.
好几年过去了 你还是会问
For years after, you would say,
"穆斯在做什么呢"
"I wonder what Moose is doing now."
穆斯
Moose?
你当时在河边给她起的名
You named it after the river.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
What?
你该走了
Maybe you should leave.
你做了什么
What did you do?
她什么都没做 我混了你的药进去
She didn't do anything. I crushed up your pills.
玛格特
Margot.
玛格特 你…
Margot, you...
你不是说很快就过去了 你没什么痛苦吗
I mean, you said it was fast and you didn't feel any pain.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
都结束了
It's over.
现在不行
I can't right now.
在鬼屋消失前把他送回去
Don't have much time to get him back in the house
时间不多了
before it disappears.
妈妈
Mom?
我们出去一下 行吗
Um, let's just go outside for a second, okay?
-我出去给你说 -你是谁
- And I'll talk to you out there. - Who are you?
妈妈... 就一下 我们出去吧
Just... Mom. Mom. Please, let's go outside.
-玛格特 玛格特 -我都会解释
- Margot! Margot, stop it! - I'll explain everything.
妈妈
Mom!
操
Oh shit!
玛格特
Margot!
玛格特
Margot!
放手 放手
No! No! No!
救命 救命啊
No! No! No! No!
不要 放手
No! No! Aah! No!
救命 救命啊
No! No! No!
住手 住手 求你了
Stop! Stop! Stop! Please, no!
不要 爸爸 求你了 我跟你走
No, Father! Please! I'll go!
我跟你走
I'll go!
别伤害他 我回去
Please don't hurt him! I'll go back!
我跟你回去 跟你回去
I'll go back. I'll go with you.
没事了
You're safe.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表