剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
万一这里就是六号♥房♥呢
What if this is Room Six?
万一我们还在鬼屋里呢
What if we're still inside the house?
这地方为什么要造另一个我
Why would this place make another me?
我就是你吗
Is that what I am?
我丈夫马上就回家了
My husband will be home soon.
我就是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
这不是你家
This is not your home,
那也不是你♥爸♥
and that is not your dad.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
你明白我多想
Do you know how badly I've wanted a second chance
再和他谈谈吗
to talk to him?
不管这里是怎么回事
Whatever is going on here,
我们都应该感到害怕
we should be terrified of it.
我们应该去找出口
We need to find the exit door.
朱尔斯 让你妹妹先打开它
Jules, let your sister open it first.
-我真怀念这个 - 希思罗的披萨
- I've missed this. - Pizza from Sciscilo's.
朱尔斯
Jules.
-朱尔斯 - 再见 妹妹
- Jules. - Good-bye, little sis.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你确定吗 要谈谈吗
Are you sure? You wanna talk?
不
No.
我只想找到玛格特然后离开这里
What I wanna do is go and get Margot.
我不能让她有事
I just can't let anything happen to her.
我俩情同姐妹
You know, she's the closest thing I have to a sister.
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早啊
Morning.
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早啊
Morning.
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早上好啊 玛格特
Good morning, Margot!
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早上好啊
Good morning.
早上好啊 玛格特
Good morning, Margot.
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
爸
Dad?
早啊 玛格特
Morning, Margot.
早餐想吃什么
What would you like for breakfast?
随便 你不总能给我惊喜吗
I don't know, you are full of surprises.
也不全然
No, not really.
那个...
Where's...
朱尔斯 她走了
Jules, she left.
忘了吗
Remember?
不 不是朱尔斯
No, not Jules.
就我俩呀
It's just you and me.
我头有点疼 一起吃早餐吗
Hey, my head kinda hurts. Are you having breakfast, too?
我吃过了
I ate.
为什么不等我
Why didn't you wait for me?
你有满脑子的问题
You are full of questions.
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
不
No.
真希望我能回答你更多问题
Wish I had more answers.
不知为何 我感觉我出现在这儿
But somehow I think I was put here
是因为你希望我在这儿
because that's what you wanted.
或者需要我在这儿
Or needed.
这是上天赐予的奇迹 我只会心怀感激
And I'm not gonna look a miracle in the mouth.
看看这个 看这个
Look at that, look at that.
你多美呀 莱西
Aren't you beautiful, Lacey?
你真美 这是你和我
Aren't you beautiful? That's you and me.
看看这个 宝贝 这是我们的生活
Look at that, baby. That's our life.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
看到我们有多相爱了吗
Can't you see how much we love each other?
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
看看我们以前多开心
Can you see how happy we were?
那是谁 那...
Who's that? That...
他是你想象出来的吗
Is that someone you imagined?
他是真实出现了 还是只有照片
Does he really exist or is that just pictures?
他真实存在
He exists.
我嫁给了他
I married him.
不 不 你嫁给了我
No, no, you married me.
你嫁给了我
You married me.
看我找到了谁
Hey, look who I found.
你知道吗 4升左右的糖浆需要
Did you know that it takes 40 gallons of sap
消耗150多升植物汁液
to make one gallon of syrup?
你以前给我讲过
Yeah, I think you told me that once.
所以才这么贵吧
I guess that's why it's so expensive.
你为什么要那样做
Why'd you do it?
做什么
Do what?
抛弃我们
Leave us.
我当初... 希望我们能迈过这道坎
I was... hoping we could work our way up to this.
所以这事不能提吗
So we can't talk about this?
如果某些想法♥会♥伤害你
If certain thoughts are gonna hurt you,
那就最好不要去想
it might be best not to think them.
我怎么可能不想
Well, how am I supposed to do that?
你死了
You died.
也对
Fair point.
从那时起 我无论想什么
Everything I've thought since then,
最后都会想到那件事
it brings me back to that.
我发现了你
I found you.
你看起来判若两人 你的脸...
You didn't look like you. Your face...
死亡曾经对我来说是
You know, death used to be this thing
是... 遥不可及的
that was... it was out of sight,
只存在于医院和新闻报道里
it was in hospitals and on the news.
它是抽象的 直到看见你躺在那
You know, it's abstract until it's right there
躺在客厅里
in your living room.
你变得很沉
And then it's heavy.
冰冷
And it's cold.
味道也很难闻
And it smells bitter.
我止不住去想
And, you know, it wasn't just why you did it
不光是"你为什么要这么做"
that I couldn't stop thinking about it.
还有... 还有你会是什么感觉
It was... it was what it must have felt like for you.
放任自己渐渐没有呼吸
You know, to have your throat closing up
肿胀着双眼
and your eyes swelling.
被自己的样子攫住
Being suffocated by your own face.
我渐渐看得入神
I became obsessed with it.
我想看见你所看见的
I just wanted to see what you saw
感受你所感受的
and feel what you felt.
任何能让我感觉更靠近你的事
Just anything that would make me feel closer to you again.
整个过程很快
It happened fast.
然后...
And the...
过敏反应像是挤牙膏一样
the reaction just squeezed
把我的各种思绪
all the thoughts out of my head,
都挤了出来
like toothpaste.
像挤牙膏一样
Like toothpaste.
随后我就晕了过去
Then I passed out.
也没有太多的痛苦
There wasn't much pain.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
我爱你 玛格特
I love you, Margot.
我是为你才来这儿的
And I am here for you.
知道了吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
再来点糖浆吗
More syrup?
不了
No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 咱们去跑个步吧
Okay, let's go for a run.
我要去走一走
I'm gonna go for a walk.
什么 等等
What? Wait, wait.
放手
Let go.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表