剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
然后我察觉
and I realize
你们好像不太想见到我
I'm not supposed to be here.
但是能再见到玛格特真好
But it is really good to see Margo again.
那你想过 再次见到你对她好吗
Do you think it's good for her to see you?
你自认为是她的好朋友
You think you're such a good friend to her.
什么意思
Excuse me?
我一直在玛格特身边
I have always been here for Margot.
一直
Always.
特别在你去世之后
Especially after you died.
但她的痛苦却没能迅速消散
And her grief didn't start to feel like quicksand,
甚至让你也感到崩溃 对吗
that she might be dragging you down, too?
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
这个暑假 你离开的时候
And that summer when it was time for you to leave,
是不是觉得如释重负
you didn't feel somehow lighter?
没有 我... 我本想让她一起去
No, I... I wanted her to come with me.
我们从来都是这样计划的
Like we always planned.
没错 你想要玛格特
Yeah, you wanted Margot.
但不是这个玛格特
Just not that Margot.
不是这个变得难搞又不安
Not a Margot that was covered in something messy
而且还粘人 一直沉浸在痛苦中的玛格特
and uncomfortable and sticky like real pain.
这个她需要的是我
This Margot needs me.
老兄
Dude.
进来吧
Come in.
你家后院种的是什么花
Okay, what kind of flowers grow in your backyard?
金盏花
Marigolds.
那些是啥
What are those?
兰花
Orchids.
没错
Right.
这里种的全是兰花
All the flowers here, they're all orchids.
到处都是白兰花
White orchids everywhere.
去前院看 也是白兰花
And go out front, they're there, too.
我觉得那鬼屋内的空间是被人操控的 懂吗
See, I think the house manipulated space inside its walls, right?
我们每个人看到的五号♥房♥都不一样
We all saw different Room Fives.
万一... 这里就是六号♥房♥呢
So... what if this is Room Six?
万一我们还在鬼屋里呢
What if we're still inside the house?
不对 肯定不是这样的
No, that's obviously not the case.
我们应该去找出口
I think we need to find the exit door.
我们不在什么狗屁鬼屋里
We're not in a fucking house right now.
不 这不是你家
No, this is not your home.
那也不是你♥爸♥
And that is not your dad.
好吧 我现在不能一走了之 懂吗
Okay, well, I can't just walk away right now, okay?
你明白我多想再见他一面吗
Do you know how long I've wanted a second chance with him?
好吧 听着 我真的明白你的感受
Okay, look, I understand how you're feeling, I do,
但你要静下来想想
but right now you need to just think,
不管这到底怎么回事
because whatever is going on here,
是我们应该感到害怕的状况
we should be terrified of it.
我很害怕
I am terrified.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
他去世前一周 妈妈出城了
A week before he died, my mom was out of town
他因为处方药出现了严重的过敏反应
and he had a really bad reaction to some prescription meds.
他让我不要告诉妈妈
He made me promise not to tell her,
因为他不想吓到她
'cause he thought it would scare her,
五天后 我发现了他的尸体
and then five days later I found his body
我知道他又吃了那个药
and I knew he had just taken the same things,
他也很清楚会有什么后果
and he knew exactly what was gonna happen to his body,
他吃了三倍的剂量
and he took triple the dose,
大家都以为那是一场意外
and everybody thought it was an accident,
包括我妈妈
even my mom.
那你之前为什么不告诉我
Okay, why didn't you just tell me?
朱尔斯 我没有告诉任何人 我一直藏在心底
Jules, I didn't tell anybody. I'm the only one that knows.
我知道不能永远待在这里
Okay, and I know I can't stay here forever,
但我又觉得... 我不知道
but I just feel like... I don't know,
我就想问问他
I just want to ask him questions
我就想和他再聊聊 你懂吗
and, like, talk to him again a little, you know?
好吧
Okay.
就像你刚才所说 玛格特
Well, like you just said to me, Margot,
你♥爸♥已经走了
your father is dead.
里面的那怪物 不能给你任何答案
That thing inside, he can't tell you anything.
你怎么知道 他就在里面
How do you know that? He's right there!
他了解我 他活生生地站在那儿
He knows me. He's standing right there.
-我们要跟他谈谈 -你是我最好的朋友
- We are talking to him. - You're my best friend.
作为朋友 我不能放任你跟死物待在一起
Friends don't let friends stay with dead things.
别再这样说他
Stop calling him that!
过去一年 你一直沉浸在过去
You've spent the last year wallowing in the past
希望时间能够倒转
hoping time would go backwards or your father
你♥爸♥能奇迹般地从墓里爬出来
would just miraculously rise from the grave,
但你要认清现实
but that is not how reality works.
你得摆脱过去
You need to snap the fuck out of it.
你根本不懂
You just don't understand
因为你没有爸爸
'cause you don't actually have a dad.
你也没有了
Well, neither do you.
你走吧 朱尔斯
Just go, Jules.
听着 我知道你想走 我同意了
Look, I know you want to, so I'm giving you permission.
逃跑吧 反正你最擅长了
Run away. You're really fucking good at it.
我... 我是去上大学 玛格特 这是正常人应该做的
I... I went to college, Margot. That's something people do.
好吧 但是你离开了整整一个暑假... 整个暑假 朱尔斯
Okay, but all of last summer... All of last summer, Jules,
父亲葬礼结束后 你就跟我断了联♥系♥
from the funeral on, you pulled away from me,
在我最需要你的时候
and what's when I needed you.
我最需要你的时候 但你表现得像是
That's when I needed you, and you acted like
我是一个你根本不认识的陌生人
I was some person that you didn't even know,
你对我的了解也越来越少
and every single day you knew me less and less,
而我一直一个人 孤身一人
and I was just me, I was just me,
我有那么多的痛苦
and I was in a lot of pain,
我需要你 你却逃了
and I just needed you, and you walked away.
-你不该这样想... -你走吧 行吗
- You're not thinking right... - Just go, okay?
我不会跟你走的 没关系
I'm not coming with you, so it doesn't matter.
这是我的人生 不需要你的参与
It's my life. I don't need to live it with you.
莱西
Lacey?
莱西
Lacey?
莱西
Lacey?
莱西
Lacey?
你在吗
Hello?
莱西
Lacey.
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're okay.
抱歉 我来晚了
I'm sorry it took me so long.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
是我啊
It's me.
我来带你回家
I'm here to take you home.
这就是我家
I am home,
我不认识你
and I don't know you.
听着 我们是一起过来的
Look, you and I came here together.
我出去了 但你没有
I got out, and you didn't.
这房♥子看起来像我们家
This house, it looks like our house,
但它是假的
but it's not.
这街道看起来像我们社区
This street looks like ours,
但其实也是假的
but it's not in our neighborhood.
这一切都是假的 你不属于这里
It's not in our reality. You don't belong here.
小莱
Lace.
我发誓要找到你
I swore I'd find you.
我丈夫马上就回家了
My husband will be home soon.
我就是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
你知道你已经死了
So you know you died?
那你怎么会出现在这里
So how are you here?
哪里 客厅里吗
Where, the dining room?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
其实我也毫无头绪
The truth is, I don't have any idea.
我就是... 我
I just... am.
我知道这一切看起来都非常不合常理
And I know that doesn't make a whole lot of sense right now.
妈妈在哪
Where's Mom?
我不知道
I have no idea.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表