剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
朱尔斯
Jules!
朱尔斯
Jules?
朱尔斯
Jules?
那是谁
Who was that?
朱尔斯
Jules.
是你的吗
Was that yours?
玛格特
Margot.
别走
Please.
我知道你不是我爸爸
I know you're not my father.
我明白
I know.
我只是... 你内心的一个映像
I'm only a... a reflection that lived in you.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你们 所以...
I don't want to hurt either of you, so...
你们能不能在离开之前
if you could just give me just a little something,
给我一个小东西...
something small, to...
很小就能满足我
to satisfy me until you're gone.
不会让你们受伤
I mean, it won't have to hurt.
清醒的时候给我就行
I could just do it while you're awake.
只要让我...
I mean, I could just...
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run.
你们先走吧
You guys go without me.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我要把这里烧了
I'm gonna burn it all down.
终结这一切
I'm gonna finish it.
迪兰 别做傻事
Don't be stupid, Dylan.
快走
Go.
跟我来
Come with me.
我去 朱尔斯 闪开
Shit, Jules, come on!
玛格特 那是什么
Margot. What is that?
玛格特
Margot.
玛格特
Margot!
我去
Shit.
我不知道 你能过来吗
I don't know. Can you get over it?
不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know!
跳过来
Come on.
快跳
Come on, babe.
快跳 很好
Come on. Good.
好了
Okay.
进去
Come on.
你在第三个房♥间里看到什么了
What did you see in Room Three?
-卡彭特夫人 -咱高一老师吗
-Ms. Carpenter. - Our first grade teacher?
是的
Yeah.
快被她吓死了
She scared the shit out of me.
朱尔斯
Jules!
- 会没事的 - 对
-We got this. -Yeah.
- 对吧 - 对
-Yeah? -Yeah.
- 会没事的吧 -会的
- We got this? - Yeah.
准备好回家了吗
You ready to go home?
早准备好了
You have no idea.
我们出来了吗
Are we home?
应该是的
I think so.
走吧
Let's go.
好玩吗
Hey, how was it?
回家吧
Go home.
我们从皇后区森林小丘那开过来 却已经锁了
We drove from Forest Hills, and it's locked.
大概里边满员了吧
Maybe it's full.
这儿没人啊
There's nobody here.
大概它已经吃饱了吧
As in it's finished eating.
你们要去干嘛
What are you guys up to now?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表