剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
只是兰花而已
It's just an orchid.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是兰花螳螂
It's an orchid mantis.
它以其他昆虫为食
It feeds on other insects.
平时伪装成花的样子
It just disguises itself as a flower
这样能引来猎物
so it can lure them in.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know that?
快回来
come here!
这是我没料到的
I didn't plan on this.
料到什么
Plan on what?
料到我会这么喜欢你
On liking you so much.
我也很喜欢你
Okay, well, I like you a lot too.
但你并不了解真实的我
I'm not who you think I am.
行吧 那你是谁
OKay, who are you?
始终格格不入的人
Someone who doesn't belong.
不属于任何地方
I never have, anywhere.
直到现在
Until now.
我听不懂你在说什么
Okay, I don't really understand what you're saying.
我住在这里
I'm saying that I live here.
真该死
Oh, God damn it.
喂 过来
Hey, come here.
小子 快过来
Hey, buddy, come here.
坐这里
Come here.
把手臂伸出来
Give me your arm.
手伸出来
Give me your hand.
如果她有什么不测
If anything happens to her,
我会宰了你
I'm gonna kill you.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
懂了吗
Do you understand?
我们得逃走
We have to go.
虽然不是对所有人都合适 但是...
It's not for everybody, but...
这里对那些有需要的人来说是个避风港...
this place can be home to the people who need it.
在这里也能生存下去 我可以告诉你
There's a way to survive. I can show you.
告诉我什么
Show me what?
在这也能活得很精彩
That it can be beautiful.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你是什么东西
What are you?
他隐瞒了自己的真实身份
He's not who he says he is.
他说谎
He's a liar.
冷静一点
Just settle down.
不行 我们得逃
No, we have to go.
快走 快走
Come, come!
我们快回去
Let's go back.
相信我 他不是我丈夫
Believe me. He's not my husband.
-住手 别动 -求求你
- Stop. Stop! - Please!
放我走吧
You have to let me go.
拜托... 听我说...
Please...just listen...
你想干嘛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我和你一样
I'm just like you.
我前不久进来的 我之前还没意识到...
I came in here a while back, and I didn't know that I was...
我们是在酒吧认识的
We met you at the bar.
天啊 是你把我们引来的
Oh, my God, you brought us in here.
-不是 玛格特 并不是这样... -天啊
- No, no, Margot, it's not like... - Oh, my God.
并不是这样 好吗
It's not like that, okay?
只是... 拜托你听我说
Just...Please, just listen to me.
-不 不 -只是...
- No. No. - Just...
-别碰我 -听我说
- Just don't touch me! - Just listen.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
不 宝贝
No, baby!
宝贝
Baby!
醒醒 宝贝
Baby! Baby!
宝贝
Baby.
不
No!
不 不
No, no.
发生了什么
What happened?
天啊
Jesus.
一个记忆体想扒开她的脑子
One of those things tried to get in her head.
起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up.
你也是记忆体
You're one of them.
不对 他和我们一起来的
No, we know him.
把袖子挽起来
Lift up your sleeve.
快拉上去
Pull it up.
JT 给他看啊
JT, just show him.
他妈的快把袖子挽起来
Pull up your fucking sleeve.
给他看啊 JT
Just show him, JT.
我也不知道为什么会这样
It just started happening to me.
这个地方搞的鬼
It's this place.
天啊
Jesus!
没事 没事
All right. All right.
到一边去
Get away from him.
你♥他♥妈♥觉得我闹着玩的吗 一边去
You think I'm fucking with you? Move.
-好 好 -别走...
- Okay, okay, okay. - Don't go...
他不是真的
He's not real.
真的被他杀了
He killed the real JT.
是吧
Didn't you?
拜托了
Please.
我只是想离开这里
I just want to get out of here.
他杀了你们朋友
He murdered your friend.
是真的吗
Is that true?
我是真的
I'm real.
我有感觉
I feel everything.
这里疼死了
This hurts!
我认识你们
I know you guys.
我们一起长大 你们了解我
We grew up together. You know me!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不能和赛斯一起
Seth can't come.
怎么了 你也是假的吗
Why, are you one of them?
不不 我是真人
No, no, no. I'm a person.
他在这里住着
He lives here.
玛格特 你听我解释
Margot, I wish you would let me explain.
玛格特 我... 很抱歉
Margot, I am so...sorry.
事情不是你想的那样 我能证明
It's not what you think. I can show you.
不 不要 求你了
No, no, no, no, no. Please.
求你了 住手
Please, please, no.
不要 不要 求你了
No, please. Please don't.
求你 不要了
Please, please don't.
不要 不要啊
Don't! No! No! Stop!
快走
Run.
别怕
Don't be scared.
别怕
Don't be scared.
迪兰去哪了
Where's Dylan?
带她过去
Lead her through!
赛斯
Seth?
阿图罗
Arturo!
阿图罗
Arturo!
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
亲...
Sweet...
朱尔斯
Jules?
朱尔斯
Jules!
亲爱的
Darling?
听见了吗
You hear me?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表