剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
大概只有我
I think it's just me.
好吧 我怎么才能确定是真的你
Yeah, well, how do I know if it's actually you?
这只能靠你自己想明白了 火星人
All right, you're gonna just have to figure that one out for yourself, Martian.
我只知道
All I know is
我很爱你
I love you very much.
这次我哪都不去
And I'm not going anywhere this time.
鬼屋呢
Where's the house?
我不知道
I don't know.
鬼屋不可能自己站起来走掉
Houses don't just get up and walk away.
它到底在哪
Where did it go?
今天见了那么多怪事
Yeah, well, it wouldn't be the weirdest thing
这个也不足为奇了
I've seen today.
玛格特呢
Where's Margot?
她... 在她家
She's... she's at her house
跟她爸一起
with her dad.
她爸吗 她不是说她爸...
Her dad? Didn't she say that her dad...
没错 他死了
Yeah, he did.
那她跟他在一起吗
She's with him?
是他 但不是他
It's him, but it's not him.
就像这一切
You know, just like all this.
你觉得我们现在在哪
Where do you think we are?
我觉得大家还在无尽诡屋内
I think we're still inside the No-End House,
而且它想把我们留下
and I think it wants us to stay.
我父母呢
Where are my parents?
他们不在这儿
They're not here.
我知道 但...
I get that, but...
你对他们做了什么吗
Did you do something to them?
没有
No, man.
他们不在这儿不是因为他们出事了
They're not, not here because something happened to them.
他们不在这儿是因为你出事了
They're not here because something happened to you.
你来到这里
You came here.
这个...
And this...
这个其实不是你家
this isn't actually your house.
也不是你的街区
Or your neighborhood.
这他... 怎么回事
What the fu... is going on?
问的好
Good question.
你知道吗
Do you know the answer?
我觉得你的记忆造就了这里
Well, I think it was made from your memories,
那些让你成为你的记忆
all that stuff that makes you, you.
怎么造的
How?
我不知道
I don't know.
反正我就出现在这
I'm just here.
那我最喜欢哪种冰淇淋
Okay, what's my favorite type of ice cream?
开心果味的 对吧
Pistachio, right?
这地方为什么要造另一个我
Why would this place make another me?
我就是你吗
Is that what I am?
还是你想成为的那个自己
Or am I the version of you that you want to be?
更好的自己
The alpha version.
奇怪的是...
Weird thing...
我其实不知道开心果冰淇淋是啥味儿的
I don't actually know what pistachio ice cream tastes like.
我记得我吃过 但回忆就像影片似的
I can remember eating it, like I'm watching a movie.
只有记忆 没有经历过的那种感受
But I can't really access the sense experience.
感受质[哲学概念]
Qualia.
艺术哲学
Philosophy of Art.
那个教授叫什么来着
What was that professor's name?
克劳利
Crowley.
我有这些记忆
I have the memories.
但我缺少感受质
What I don't have is the qualia.
开心果冰淇淋真的很好吃
Pistachio ice cream is really good.
多谢你告诉我
Good to know.
我什么时候会醒来
When am I gonna wake up?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
然后你会下楼 我们一起吃早餐
Then you'll come downstairs and we'll have breakfast.
这说不通啊
This can't be real.
你见过水里的星星吗
Have you ever seen the stars from inside the water?
我喝了一大口水
I drank water!
是啊 几乎全吐我身上了
Yes, and you spit most of it on me.
谁让你害她被水呛
Serves you right for dunking her.
妈咪 你看我
Mommy, watch me!
我看着呢 玛格特
I'm watching, Margot.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay. Okay.
-你相信我吗 -相信你
- Do you trust me? - I trust you.
好的 我数 1 2 3
Okay, count, one, two, three.
玛格特
Margot.
没事的
It's okay.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我信
Yeah, I do.
我们还是轮流睡吧
We should probably sleep in shifts.
以防万一
Just in case.
我先来
I'll go first.
守夜
Keep watch.
我也不知道自己为什么要说出来
I don't know why I suggested it.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
困在梦里的人又会做什么样的梦呢
What do you dream about when you're trapped inside of a dream?
你这样说并不会让我好受一些
Yeah, you're not really helping.
抱歉
Sorry.
你现在觉得害怕也没什么
It's okay if you're scared right now.
我很害怕
I am.
但我不是为自己感到害怕
Yeah, I'm not really scared for me.
太棒了
Oh, that was amazing.
都很棒 火星人
It is all amazing, Martian.
我累了 所以...
I'm exhausted, so...
没事 只是会留点淤青
It's fine. It's just gonna bruise.
我... 不希望你受任何伤
I... never want to see you hurt,
淤青也不行
not even a bruise.
朱尔斯
Jules.
朱尔斯
Jules.
朱尔斯
Jules.
我能加入吗
Can I join in?
就这样吗
Just like that?
难道不是我创造的她吗 就像我创造了你
Well, didn't I make her up like I made you?
应该不是
I don't think so.
她应该跟你一样来自于现实世界
I think she came from the real world just like you.
她不会说话吗
And she doesn't talk?
她大概没什么要说的
I don't think she has anything to say.
为什么没有
Why not?
可能是忘了
Maybe she forgot.
我不知道 她好像觉得这是她家
I don't know, she seems to think that this is her house.
可能以前是吧
Maybe it was.
我不知道 也许房♥子变了
I don't know, maybe it changed.
不管怎样 她似乎对一切都坦然接受了
Whatever the case, she seems pretty relaxed about the whole thing.
说实话 我还希望她喜欢你呢
To be honest, I'd prefer if she were into you.
她看都没看你一眼
She hasn't looked at you once.
听... 听着 你不是真的
Look... look, you're not real.
你只是类似一个回音什么的
You're just an echo or something.
你自己也那么说 你是个复♥制♥品
You said so yourself, you're just a copy
我的意识创造了你
that I made up in my own mind.
不 我说的是 我是更好的你
No, what I said was I'm the better version of you.
仔细想想还挺可笑的
It's kinda funny if you think about it.
什么
What?
我可能比你更能当好你
I'm probably better at being you than you are.
但怎么说 算是我创造了你 对吧
But in a way, I kinda made you up, right?
或许我创造你 是让你来教会我
And maybe I did that so you could teach me
如何变好
to be better.
比如 我见到一个女孩
Like for example, when I meet a girl
每当我觉得可以更进一步了
I think a few steps ahead,
但我总是搞... 搞砸
but I always fu... it up.
或许如果你能教教我...
Maybe if you taught me...
你觉得我能帮你
You think I could help?
我觉得这可能是你存在的意义
I think that's your purpose.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表