剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
是这鬼屋 都是这鬼屋搞的
The house, it makes these,
创造了以记忆为食的记忆
Memories that eat other memories.
你只能说一些我已经知道事情
You can't tell me anything I don't already know.
因为你不是我爸爸
'Cause you're not really him.
宝贝 你...
Honey, you...
听着 你不是真的
Look, you're not real.
你自己也那么说
You said so yourself.
不 我说的是
No, what I said was
我是更好的你
I'm the better version of you.
要是没有记忆供它们食用
What happens to these cannibals
它们会怎样
when they run out of memories to eat?
我丈夫马上就回家了
My husband will be home soon.
我就是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
假如我能把她带回现实世界
If I can just get her back to reality,
她的情况或许会好转
I think it'll come back to her.
我们回去看过 房♥子已经不见了
We went back. The house is gone.
我好像找到它藏身的地方了
I think we know where it's hiding.
我们天亮再出门
Let's head out in the morning.
救命
help.
所以咱俩这是在平行空间里勾搭上了
So we hooked up in an alternate reality?
我本来想和你击个掌
You know, I'd try to give you a high five,
但又觉得可能有点奇怪
but I feel like that'd probably be a little weird.
才滚了床单 击掌就算了
I feel like we should avoid the post-coital high five as best we can.
一般而言
For the record,
应该先约会几次的
this usually takes a couple dates first.
那我们什么时候第一次约会
So when's our first date?
今晚 回到现实世界后
Tonight, when we're back in the real world.
你准备好了吗 宝贝
Are you ready, baby?
我去叫大家都起床 我们要回家了
I'm gonna get everyone up, and we're goin' home.
莱西
Lacey.
真希望能向你展示我们的过去...
I wish I could just show you what we had...
让你重拾记忆
put it back in your head.
你还记得这个吗
You remember that?
你要帮我带上吗
Will you put it on me?
你还记得对吧
You remember, don't you?
都会记起来的
It'll all come back.
但愿如此
I hope so.
没事
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
你怎么在外面
Hey, why are you out here?
我... 可能是梦游了
I...I think I just sleepwalked here.
你还好吗
Well, are you okay?
我...
Yeah, I just...
-我 - 救命
- I- - Help!
不 不 扔掉
No, no, drop it!
谁来救救我
Please, somebody help me!
不要
No!
让我走
Let me go!
放开我
Get off of me!
救救我
Help me!
她什么都不记得了
She doesn't remember anything.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们为什么在那里面
Why are they in there?
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你早上怎么了
Hey, what happened to you this morning?
什么
What?
-朱尔斯 - 等等 你看
- Jules. - Hold on, look.
他们是鬼屋的一部分
They're part of the house.
他们知道我们要离开了 他们不希望我们离开
They know we're leaving, and they don't like it.
-继续走就好 - 凯文
- Just keep walking. - Kevin.
-你跑... 他们也会一起跑 - 凯文
- You run...they run. - Kevin?
凯文
Kevin!
孩子们 吃早餐了
Boys, breakfast!
停下来 停 快停下来
Stop. Stop. Come on.
-求你了 - 莱西 听着...
- Please, please. - Lacey, listen...
求你了...
Please, please...
你得跟我走 你不属于这里
You have to come with me. There's nothing for you here.
怎么了
What?
他们只能从制♥造♥他们的人身上得到食物
They can only feed off the person they're made from.
这多半就是主体完全失忆后 记忆体的下场...
I guess that's what happens when the host runs out of memories...
或者主体死亡后
or dies.
快点 继续走
Come on, keep moving.
天哪
Jesus!
我知道你看见了我的手臂
I know you saw my arm.
你为什么什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
这不关我的事 兄弟
Look, it's not my business, man.
我... 我知道你肯定不是一般人
I...I know you're not just some guy.
你知道我这到底是怎么回事
You know what's happening to me.
你是谁
Who are you?
其实 那种说法很恰当的
You know, that's the perfect way to describe it.
我确实就是个一般的人
I really am just some guy.
我就想结束这一切
I just want this to stop.
我要离开这鬼屋
I want to get out of the house.
你以为那有什么好的
What good do you think that's gonna do?
你完了
You're fucked.
听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我不清楚你为什么要骗他们
I don't know why you're lying to them,
但是我现在告诉你
but I'm telling you right now,
我们要离开鬼屋 如果你从中作梗
if you do anything to stop us from getting out of this house,
我会让他们知道你的真面目
I'll tell them you're not who you say you are, okay?
快跟上
Guys!
这其实挺不错的 对吧
It's actually kind of nice, isn't it?
你这是说"心胜於物"之类的吗
Is that some kind of "mind over matter" thing?
不是 我是说 如果你卸下心防...
No, I'm just saying, if you let your guard down...
或许能享受其中
I feel like you could almost get comfortable.
怎么就天黑了
How's it night already?
快跟上
Come on.
莱西
Lacey.
还要走多远
How much further is it?
这下我也不知道了
I have no idea anymore.
这不会是我想的那个地方吧
Is this what I think it is?
-什么 - 玉米地迷宫
- What? - It's the Corn Maze.
小时候 玛格特的爸爸带我们来过
Margot's dad used to take us when we were little.
要想出去 我们必须穿过去 对吧
So we've got to go through it if we want to get out, right?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
爷爷
Grandpa!
弗朗西斯 我的宝贝
Franois, mon chri.
大卫
David!
大卫...
David...
我们在田间里看到的那个记忆体
That one we saw in the field
之前肯定是在往这个方向走
must have been headed this way.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
大半夜的 我们真要进去吗
Are we sure we want to go in there in the dark?
不管里面有什么危险 今天明天都一样
Anything that's in there now will still be there tomorrow.
是 但白天来至少能看清楚吧
Yeah, but at least we can see it, right?
在这里的每分每秒都很危险
Every minute we're here, we're in danger.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
往后退 慢点
Back away, slowly.
它快饿死了 现在肯定饥不择食
It's starving to death, it'll try to feed on anyone.
我们就在外面等到天亮吧
We'll wait here till it's light.
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
怎么了
What?
就是...
You're just...
你跟我想象中的样子不太一样
You're not what I thought you were when I first saw you.
我是说...
I mean, I could...
我当时能看出来你是个伤感的人
I could see that you were sad,
却没意识到你这么坚强
but I didn't know how strong you were yet.
你看到那些兰花了吗
Have you seen the orchids?
当然 很难不注意到吧
Yeah, they're hard to miss.
他要去哪
Where's he going?
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表