剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在想要不要把鬼屋给封了
I'm still thinking about closing the door.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
什么
What?
你不为自己着想
I think you care about other people
总为别人想
more than you care about yourself.
相信我
Trust me.
我懂你
I know you.
我能看见真正的你
I can see the real you.
你不用依靠别人...
You can always count on one thing...
只要你在这里 我会永远
As long as you're here, I will always,
永远让你依靠
always be there for you.
走吧 进屋吧
Come on. Let's go inside.
放我出去
Let me out!
赛斯快回来了吗
Is Seth coming back soon?
约翰
John?
怎么了
Yes?
听着 玛格特现在的想法有点疯狂
Listen. Margot's got this really crazy idea in her head.
我有点担心
I'm a little worried.
怎么疯狂了
Is it crazy?
我觉得妄想打破这边的生态系统
I just don't think it's a good idea to do anything
不太明智
here that, you know, could upset the ecosystem.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
不太明白
No, not really.
我怕她会做蠢事
I'm worried that she's gonna try and do something stupid
比如烧掉鬼屋之类的
like burn the house down or something.
我... 我... 觉得没用的
I...I...and, you know, that doesn't work.
我以前见别人这么干过
I've seen people try it.
避免再有人被困进来
Keeping other people from getting trapped in here
我觉得挺好的
sounds like a pretty good idea to me.
不 不好
Well, no, it's not.
我是说 如果鬼屋不进人
I mean, if the House doesn't eat,
我猜... 有可能
then...I don't know.
也许这里会毁灭
It might die.
你... 你也是其中一部分
And you...you're a part of the House,
我也是在为你考虑
so I'm just trying to look out for you.
我总是要死的
I'm gonna die anyway.
如果玛格特的记忆没了
Margot's gonna get hollowed out,
她可能也会死的
so she might as well be dead.
至于你
And as for you,
大家都要做出牺牲 不是吗
well, we all have to make sacrifices, now, don't we?
还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
当然 我绝对不会忘了你的
Yeah. You're literally the last thing I'd ever forget.
怎么回事
What happened?
我来带你回家
I'm here to take you home.
玛格特
Margot?
怎么了
What?
没那么简单
Um, well, it's not that easy.
很简单的 玛格特
Yes, Margot. Yes, it is.
快点 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们现在就得走
And we got to go now.
朱尔斯 我住在这里
No, Jules. I live here.
我... 我必须...
I...I would have to...
怎么 请示他们吗 不用
What? Tell them? No.
玛格特 我们现在要越狱
This is a prison break, Margot.
听我说 外面的事我全忘了
Look. I don't remember out there.
我知道外面的世界的确存在
I mean, I know it exists,
不过只是黑漆漆的一大团
but it's just this big, dark thing.
我记得你 还有鬼屋里的这两个人
I remember you, and I remember the two people in this house.
玛格特 我给你看个东西
Margot, I have to show you something.
好吧 是什么
Okay. What?
跟我走
Come on.
快来
Come on.
别看了 走吧 快点
No. Come on. Let's go.
玛格特
Margot?
玛格特
Margot!
我们到这里来干嘛
What are we doing here?
有些事你得知道 关于赛斯的事
There's something you need to know about Seth.
谁在这
Who's here?
你是谁
Who are you?
她和你一样 赛斯把她带来
She's another you. Seth brought her here,
他让房♥子抹去了她的全部记忆
and he let the House hollow her out.
她在这儿待了多久
How long has she been in the House?
她甚至都忘了自己在鬼屋里
She doesn't even know she's in the No-End House anymore.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
赛斯快回来了吗
Is Seth coming back soon?
过不了多久 你会像她一样失去一切
Pretty soon, you'll be just as hollow as she is.
然后他会找别人取代你
And then he'll replace you, too.
玛格特 你要跟我回家吗
Margot, are you gonna come home now?
你会跟我回去 对吗
You're coming with me now, right?
对吗
Right?
咱们走
Let's go.
咱们走
Let's go!
好吧 我知道要怎么做了
All right. I know what I have to do.
你在这等着
You're gonna wait here.
好吗 好了
Okay? Okay.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
在这等着
Wait here.
-我以为... -你以为什么
- I thought... - You thought what?
怎么了
What's going on?
你老实告诉我
You tell me.
你得说清楚点
Oh, you're gonna have to be a little more helpful than that.
里面住的是谁
Who lives here?
你见过她了
You met her?
我看到了一个已经变成行尸走肉的人
I met something that used to be a person.
我们一起进来的
We came in in the same group.
她没能坚持多久 她太小了
She didn't last very long. She was young.
没有多少记忆可以输出
There's less memories to steal.
玛格特 我发誓
I swear to God, Margot,
我只是时不时来看看她
I just come to check on her sometimes.
所以你们是一起进来的
So you came in together.
玛格特 看看你 你想多了
Margot, look at you. You're all worried.
你♥爸♥和我希望你能回家
Your dad and I want you to come home.
记住
Remember,
只要你在这里...
as long as you're here...
我就陪着你
I'll be there for you.
我保证 火星玛
I promise, Martian.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯
Seth?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你来找玛格特的
You're here for Margot.
是的
That's right.
你觉得只要解决了我
And you think that if I'm out of the way,
带走她就简单多了
that it'll be easier for you to get her to go with you.
你是对的
You're right.
来吧
Do it.
我知道自己是什么东西
I know what I am.
我不介意消失
And I have no problem with not existing.
我没有对你彻底坦诚
I guess I haven't been totally honest.
赛斯 这些人...
Seth, these are people...
跟我一样 进来了
Like me, that went into that house
再也没有出去过
and never came out.
有时候...
You know, sometimes...
有时候我觉得你没认识到
sometimes I think you don't recognize
这里有多特别
how special this place is.
是 可能因为我不停地在忘记吧
Yeah, maybe I keep forgetting.
老实说 我觉得我像是第一次见到你
You know, honestly, I feel like I'm seeing you
你不是我心目中的那个人
for the first time, and you're not who I thought you were.
不 别那么说
No. Don't say that.
剧集 | 零异频道(2016) | 导航列表