Do you ever go visit her?
你去上过坟吗
Where she drowned, I mean, specifically, the exact spot?
她溺亡的确切地点是哪里
Have you been drinking?
你喝多了吗
Closure.
放下
Right?
对吧
Closure. That's what people need.
大家都需要放下
That's what you need.
你也需要放下
And I can help you find closure.
我可以帮你放下 开始新的生活
Tina.
蒂娜
The river on the other side of town.
镇上另一边的河里
That's what I told everybody but...
我是这么告诉大家的 但是
But...?
但是什么
You're going to think I'm the biggest loser
你会觉得我最废柴了
for staying with him. What?
因为和他在一起 什么
For staying with who?
因为和谁在一起
My husband. Your husband?
我丈夫 你丈夫
What's your husband got to do with this?
你丈夫和这又有什么关系
Tina.
蒂娜
Tina, where?
蒂娜 在哪
Where? Where did she die?
哪儿 她死在哪里
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
格温
Gwen?
格温
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Gwen?
格温
* They'll never stay home and they're always alone *
他们从不在家 永远孤独
* Even with someone they love... *
就算跟爱人一起 也是一样
* A cowboy ain't easy to love but he's harder to hold... *
爱一个牛仔很难 想掌控就更难
Ray.
雷
Max?
麦克斯
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
She's staying here with me.
她跟我在一起呢
We're going right now.
你现在就得走
Didn't you hear me?
你没听清吗
She's not herself, you can see that.
她已经不是以前的她了 你明明知道
Of course she's herself. Ray, please, you have to go.
她当然是她自己 雷 抱歉 你必须得走了
We're going now. Stop!
我们现在就走 放手
You're coming with me. No!
你得跟我一起走 我不走
I can't explain it but you need to go.
我没法跟你解释 你快走吧
I just need you to... You're coming home.
我要你 你得回家
No, Ray, I'm not.
不 雷 我不走
Please.
求你了
Please, you have to go.
拜托 你得离开这
Please. I'm coming back.
求你了 我会回来的
I'm coming back.
我会回来的
Ray.
雷
Something very strange is going on.
发生了一件非常奇怪的事情
Sarge, Brydon does have a son and his name is Sam.
长官 布莱登确实有个儿子 叫山姆
But he's dead.
但已经死了
So what I'm thinking is that it's not a father/son job,
所以我怀疑他们不是父子
but a grandfather/grandson job.
而是祖孙
Dave, now's not a good time.
大卫 现在不是说这个的时候
Senior Constable David Griffiths.
高级警员大卫·格里菲斯
Er, yeah. Detective Han Zhen. Homicide.
是 韩震警探 凶案组的
You and I have a lot to talk about.
我们还有很多话要谈
It's just up here.
就在这上面
Oh, my God. Are you OK?
天呐 你还好吗
We're really close. Good.
我们已经很近了 那就好
It's a little abandoned.
这里已经很久没人住了
I don't come here anymore.
我已经不到这来了
It's where my husband was fucking my sister
发洪水那天早上
on the morning of the flood.
我老公在这里上了我姐
Your husband was fucking your sister?
你老公上了你姐
Oh, my God!
天呐
What... What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm just... I'm looking for proof
我只是 在找证据
of your husband and sister's affair,
他俩出轨的证据
of their filthy, lying, dirty sex,
你姐那个贱♥人♥做出的
of your whore of a sister.
污秽的 阴暗的 肮脏的龌龊之事
She wasn't a whore, she was divorced,
她不是贱♥人♥ 她已经离婚了
she couldn't help herself. All the boys in school...
她一时情不自禁 学校的男孩们
This isn't good for you, OK...
这对你不公平 好吗
..they went to her except for Griffo...
除了格里菲斯之外都在追求她
This is sick! I know.
这是病 我知道
No, you're sick, letting her do that to you.
不 我说你有病 竟然让她这样对你
Look, I know, I know, I know she's dead,
听着 我知道 我知道她死了
but unless you let yourself hate her,
但除非你允许自己恨她
then you're gonna die too, OK? Say it with me.
否则你也会死 明白了吗 跟我一起说
"Fuck Karen."
去你的凯伦
Come on, say it with me. "Fuck Karen."
来啊 跟我一起说 去你的凯伦
No, I can't say it.
不行 我说不出口
"Fuck Karen." I can't.
去你的凯伦 我不行
Come on, you've got to let it out there.
来吧 你需要释放情绪
Come on, you've got to let it out, unleash it,
来啊 你得释放情绪 发泄出来
let me hear you, you've got to let it out!
让我听到你的声音 你要发泄出来
Fuck Karen! Fuck Karen!
去你的凯伦 去你的凯伦
Fuck Karen. Fuck Karen!
去你的凯伦 去你的凯伦
FUCK KAREN! FUCK HER!
去 你 妈 的 凯 伦 去 她 的
That's right. Fuck Karen. Fuck her!
这就对了 混♥蛋♥凯伦 去她的
FUCK! FUCK KAREN!
干 去你的凯伦
Fuck Karen. Fuck her.
去你的凯伦 去她的
Fuck Karen!
去你的凯伦
Fuck you, Karen!
去你的 凯伦
Fuck Karen. Fuck Karen!
去你♥妈♥的♥凯伦 去你♥妈♥的♥凯伦
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 好了 好了 差不多了
We should fucking... We should burn it down.
我们应该把这里烧了
I just need you to calm down just a little, OK?
你现在得稍微冷静一下 好吗
OK. Count to ten. One...
好的 数到十 一
Two, three, four... Five...
二 三 四 五
Fuck you, Karen. Fuck you, Karen, to the bush.
去你的凯伦 去你的凯伦 去林子里
Fuck you, Karen, to the bush. Fuck you, Karen, to the bush.
去你的凯伦 去林子里 去你的凯伦 去林子里
Fuck you, Karen!
去你的凯伦
* Mammas, don't let your babies *
各位母亲 千万不要让你们的宝贝
* Grow up to be cowboys... *
长大后当牛仔
You gave me this album for my 18th birthday.
在我十八岁生日的时候你送了我这张唱片
Do you remember that? Of course I remember.
你还记得吗 当然记得
That was the first time that we did it.
那是我们的第一次
In the milking shed.
在挤奶棚里
Oh, Gwen, you're gonna ruin me.
格温 你搞得我欲♥火♥焚身
Hey, our song! What?
我们的歌♥ 什么
Your song. Remember?
你的歌♥啊 记起来了吗
Where is it?
什么啊
Ohhh! You little beauty!
你这小可爱
Wow! Remember this?
还记得它吗
Yeah, of course. You still have it.
当然记得了 你还留着它呢
Yeah. My four chords.
那当然了 我的尤克里里
Your farewell song.
你的告别曲
Farewell? Little Wings.
告别曲 《小翅膀》
I was so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
The start of you chasing your dreams.
那是你追梦的起点
Going off to the big smoke.
去大城市闯荡
The rest of the world.
去世界其他国家
It was the best and the worst time.
那是我最高兴 也最难过的时候
* My girl I don't want you to go *
亲爱的 我不想你走
* But I know you'll be back soon *
但我知道 你不久就会回来
* It's your time, girl *
你的时代来了
* To fly, girl *
展翅高飞吧
* With your little wings *
用你稚嫩的翅膀