Honey?
哈尼
Don't know where she is.
不知道它哪去了
We done here?
那完事了没
Guess so.
应该吧
Oh, my God, I'm awful!
天啊 我也太浪了
Oh! I've never done anything like this.
我从没这样干过
What?
怎么
What is it? Are you...
怎么了 你是
Are you hurt? No.
伤到了 没
No, it's...
不
It's just...
咱俩刚刚
..the ecstasy of us.
太爽了
You're messing with me. No, hey.
你只是玩玩而已 没
Hey, hey, Karen. Karen.
凯伦 你听我说
That was...
那
I am not Karen. I'm her sister Tina.
我不是凯伦 我是她妹妹蒂娜
Karen died.
凯伦死了
How'd she die? In the flood. She...
怎么死的 发洪水时死了
She was one of the five.
她就是丧生的五人之一
Oh, that... that sucks. Yep.
也太扯了 嗯
Look what I found.
看看我发现了什么
Ahh! Who's this?
这是谁
That's...
这
..no-one.
谁也不是
You have to go. Don't mind if I do.
你该走了 我走了你可别生气
I was... doing Zumba.
我刚刚在跳尊巴
Hey
嘿
Come on, come on.
走吧 走吧
Alright, come on. Move up, girl.
好了 进去吧 女孩们
Keep going. Keep going.
继续走
Those pricks.
那些小人
It's OK. Here I am.
没关系 我来了
Isaac.
艾萨克
Oh, I'm so relieved to see you here.
见到你真是太好了
We could both use the comfort, couldn't we?
我们都可以借此舒缓心灵 对吧
So much life ahead of you
你还有大好的光景
and so intelligent,
而且又那么聪明
even with your challenging upbringing.
即使你的成长之路充满挑战
But you must be asking why.
但你一定想知道为什么
Why would He bring this devastation on us?
为什么他要让我们经历灾难
You losing your mother, me losing my beautiful brother.
你失去了母亲 我失去了帅气的弟弟
But I know why.
但我知道原因
He chose the very best angels.
他选择了最棒的天使
Let's pray to God for that.
让我们为此向上帝祈祷吧
God can go to hell.
上帝该下地狱
Isaac...
艾萨克
Oh, Isaac!
艾萨克
Look what I found -
看我找到了什么
a box of memories tucked up the back of the cupboard.
一盒藏在碗柜里的回忆
So we didn't lose everything.
所以我们并没有失去一切
And look at this.
看看这个啊
Look.
看
From your first big role - River Swan.
来自你扮演第一个重要角色的《天鹅湖》
Do you remember how beautiful you were in that?
你还记得你穿上它有多美吗
Everyone loved you.
所有人都为你倾倒
Should we hang it here?
我们把它挂在这好吗
Let's have a look through these, hey?
我们来看看这些
What have we got here?
看我们还有什么
Hey?
嗯?
Let's see.
来看看吧
There's...
这是
Here's your mum and your dad on a big ship,
这是你妈妈和爸爸在一艘大船上
and that's you.
这是你
Oh, and this is you blowing them away with your talent
这是你用才华征服了他们
when you were still at school - look at you.
当时你还在上学 看看你
Hey? Who is that sexy girl?
这个靓妹是谁啊
And then...
然后
And then who's that? Max?
这是谁 麦克斯
Not bitter old Max?
不是总苦瓜脸的老麦克斯
Jeez, the years haven't been kind to him.
天啊 岁月不饶人
Oh!
噢
And here we are in Melbourne.
这是我们在墨尔本
And that's me. Didn't look too bad then, did I?
这是我 那时候看起来不赖 是吧
My star man. Yes!
我的真命天子 对
Your star man, and here I am.
你的真命天子 我在呢
Alfie.
阿尔菲
Alfie?
阿尔菲
When's Alfie coming?
阿尔菲什么时候来
He can't come today.
他今天不能来了
And there's... Here's one of us when we...
还有这个是 这张照片
No, no, no, no, no, no. ..when we first met.
不 不 不 是我们第一次见面的时候
No, no. OK.
不 不 好吧
No. Look, maybe tomorrow.
不 好吧 或许明天
No. We'll look at more tomorrow.
不 我们明天再看
No, no.
不 不
Hello? This is Max McKinnon.
喂你好 我是麦克斯·麦金农
Yeah. Um...
对
What's your best price for 51 head?
51头 你最高能给多少
Yeah.
对
All solid, beautiful stock.
都是型美质优的牛
OK.
好的
I know how unfair this is.
我知道这很不公平
With early-onset Alzheimer's, the decline is much more rapid.
对于早发型阿尔茨海默症 病情恶化得更快
Her adult memories are the first to go.
她成年后的记忆将首先消失
The reality is, we're semi-secure.
事实是 我们只能给予一半的保护
She needs high care.
她需要高度的护理
But if her early memories,are all that she has,
但是如果她只剩早期记忆的话
then why move her?
为什么还要动她
I mean, she knows this town. That's why we came back.
我的意思是 她了解这个小镇 这也是我们为什么回来
That other place is an hour away.
这里离另一个地方要一小时的车程
If she suddenly needs me, I gotta be able...
如果她突然需要我 我得能
This has to be what's best for her.
这样对她而言肯定最好
Margot...
玛戈特
..I am what's best for her.
有我对她来说才是最好的
I'm what's best.
我是关键
I'll get someone in to help, hey?
我会叫人来帮忙
I'll pay. You just tell me what she needs.
我会付钱 你只要告诉我她需要什么
Ray, it's not about money.
雷 这不是钱的问题
Look at us. This place is not for her.
看看我们 这个地方不适合她
And you need to take care of yourself for a change.
而且你得照顾好自己 改变一下
Go on holiday. Get away from this town for a bit.
去休个假 离开这个小镇一段时间
Vivian!
薇薇安
Vivian.
薇薇安
Loris.
罗丽丝
What a surprise to see you.
真没想到能见到你
Yeah, well, there's still a lot to get ready, Vivian,
是的 不过 还有许多要准备的 薇薇安
and I can see you're still at it.
而且我看你还在忙
Final touches, that's all. May I?
最后一点 就好了 我能看看吗
You betcha. 6:30 tonight.
那还用说 今晚六点半
Excuse me, I really need to see it to...
不好意思 我真得看看
..well, quite frankly, to approve it.
坦白讲 我得批准
No, you really don't.
不 你真不用管
The council gave me full artistic licence.
委员会给了我完备的艺术执照
Oh, now I'm even more concerned.
那我现在更但心了
Everybody's on tenterhooks
每个人都坐立不安
and we need something delicate, something...
而且我们需要一些精美的 一些
..something respectful.
一些值得尊重的东西
Hey, Isaac. Isaac!
喂 艾萨克 艾萨克
Stop! What are you bloody doing?
住手 你在干嘛呢
She is not deceased. She is missing.
她没有死 她只是失踪了