剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表
Good friends.
好朋友。
Cheers. Yes, cheers.
干杯。是的,干杯。
Lovely. Yes, come on!
很可爱。是的,来吧!
This is your night.
这是你的夜晚。
No, Jenny. Haven't you heard enough of me for one day?
不,珍妮。你听够我一天了吗?
We want a speech, love. Alright. Fine.
我们想要一个演讲,亲爱的。好吧。好的。
As the way-too-lucky recipient of this old-age award...
作为这个老年奖的幸运获得者。。。
Lifetime achievement award.
终身成就奖。
Oh, whatever! ...I have one person to thank.
哦,随便吧。。。我要感谢一个人。
Me.
我。
Well, of course. Who else?
好吧,当然。还有谁?
Honestly, though,
但老实说,
A, I'm bloody lucky to still have a job
A、 我真幸运,还能有工作
and B, everything - and I mean everything -
B,一切-我的意思是一切-
the silliness, the lovely trips, the joys, the sorrows -
愚蠢,可爱的旅行,欢乐,悲伤-
none of it would mean anything without my favourite person.
没有我最喜欢的人,这一切都毫无意义。
My morning, my day.
我的早晨,我的一天。
My night, my rock, my Ray.
我的夜晚,我的岩石,我的光线。
This is your lifetime achievement.
这是你一生的成就。
We all want more time.
我们都想要更多的时间。
More love.
更多的爱。
More life.
更多的生活。
And it's what connects us - our human desires.
它是连接我们的纽带-我们人类的欲望。
Whoo!
喔!
It's what consumes us.
这是消耗我们的东西。
This... time.
这个。。。时间。
And I get that.
我明白了。
I understand that.
我明白。
Because it's easy. Whoo!
-因为这很容易。-喔!
Yeah!
是 啊!
Get down!
趴下!
And it's all we can see. What's right in front of us.
这是我们所能看到的一切。眼前的一切。
Get down! Stop it!
趴下!住手!
The bird in the hand. More wealth. More possessions.
手里的鸟。更多的财富。更多的财产。
More luxurious island holidays.
更豪华的岛屿度假。
But it is a trap to believe in the here and now.
但是,在此时此地相信是个陷阱。
Because this is just a blip. A test.
因为这只是一个小问题。测试。
A trial.
审判。
And only then
只有在那时
will we be rewarded with eternal life.
我们会得到永生吗。
Millions and billions of infinite days,
数以百万计的无限天,
just waiting for us
只是在等我们
in the glory of His kingdom.
在他王国的荣耀中。
It's the promise our creator has given us.
这是造物主给我们的承诺。
But you only get that miracle...
但你只能得到奇迹…
that ultimate prize,
最终的奖品,
if you are at one with God.
如果你与上帝同在。
And I know it's not always easy.
我知道这并不总是容易的。
Trust me. I know.
相信我。我知道。
And we are constantly tempted -
我们经常被诱惑-
by the devil, by vices and sin.
靠魔鬼,靠罪恶。
At every turn. And who created sin?
每转一圈。是谁制♥造♥了罪?
Sorry?
对不起的?
He created everything.
他创造了一切。
Including Adam, who committed the original sin.
包括亚当,他犯了原罪。
So... it's God's fault.
所以。。。这是上帝的错。
I mean, He's responsible. I mean... shouldn't He be accountable?
我是说,他有责任。我是说。。。他不应该负责任吗?
I'm not here to judge. I'm just sayin'.
我不是来评判的。我只是说。
That's the devil, Donnie.
那是魔鬼,唐尼。
Yeah but he's a fallen angel.
是的,但他是个堕落的天使。
That God also created!
上帝也创造了!
So God... created sin!
所以上帝。。。创造了罪恶!
Glad we cleared that up. Hallelujah!
很高兴我们澄清了这一点。哈利路亚!
Oh, god.
哦,天哪。
Oh!
哦!
Looked a lot better in the photographs. Perfect!
照片上看起来好多了。太好了!
Fresh start. OK.
重新开始。好 啊。
No! Hey, hey. Wait a minute. I've got it. No.
不!嘿,嘿。等一下。我明白了。不。
Oh! I've got it all.
哦!我全搞定了。
You're welcome. That's...
不客气。那是。。。
This one? Yeah, come on. Load me up.
这个?是的,来吧。把我抬起来。
There. Saddle up. Yeah. We're... all good.
那里。准备好。是的。我们是。。。一切都好。
I've got this.
我有这个。
Mum... I know. It's a pain.
妈妈。。。我知道。很痛苦。
I promised his parents we'd look after him while they're overseas.
我答应他父母在国外时我们会照顾他。
It won't be for long.
不会太久的。
Is it because of the cigarettes?
是因为香烟吗?
Monique gave them to me.
莫妮克给了我。
I would never have smoked them Honey, no!
我绝不会抽它们——亲爱的,不!
I'm not punishing you.
我不是在惩罚你。
I'm helping us.
我在帮我们。
I just forgot what is most important and that is you and me together, OK?
我只是忘记了最重要的是什么,那就是你和我在一起,好吗?
And I know it's hard to understand but...
我知道这很难理解但是。。。
I'm saving our lives.
我在拯救我们的生命。
Excuse me.
请原谅我。
Father.
父亲。
Hi. Hi.
嗨。嗨。
Shane, isn't it?
谢恩,不是吗?
Yeah. How did you know?
是 啊。你怎么知道的?
Uh, it's pretty easy to spot you out of three people.
呃,很容易从三个人中认出你。
Oh. Right. Yeah. I mean... I get it.
哦。正确的。是 啊。我是说。。。我明白了。
Well, I've nearly set this all up
好吧,我几乎把这一切都安排好了
but, uh, this is for you.
但是,呃,这是给你的。
Well, for everyone, really, especially us fellas.
好吧,对每个人来说,真的,尤其是我们。
Yeah. I mean...
是 啊。我是说。。。
I get... Yeah. I've been meaning to...
我得到。。。是 啊。我一直想。。。
do a bit of...
做一点。。。
Or just to talk.
或者只是说说而已。
Just chill out.
冷静点。
See... Yeah. I mean, that... that's...
看。。。是 啊。我是说,那。。。那是。。。
That... that'd be good,
那。。。那就好了,
'cause it's been a pretty... shit year, actually.
因为这是一个美丽的。。。该死的一年,事实上。
Might... might...
可能。。。可能。。。
might be good to talk to someone.
也许和某人谈谈是件好事。
It takes real guts to admit that you need help.
承认你需要帮助需要真正的勇气。
Uh...
休斯敦大学。。。
You know, I...
你知道,我。。。
I just can't. I'm sorry.
我就是不能。对不起。
Mate!
伙计!
Hello? Mrs Reed?
你好?里德太太?
Oh. Shit!
哦。倒霉!
Come on! Come on, keep up! Keep up.
快点!快点,跟上!跟上。
Slow down!
慢点!
Luke! Where are you going?
卢克!你要去哪里?
I win!
我赢了!
Luke 1, Eva 0.
卢克1号♥,伊娃0号♥。
Whatever. Maybe next time.
不管怎样。也许下次吧。
Oh, cool. Check that out.
哦,酷。看看这个。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
This is how people die. No, this is how people live!
人们就是这样死的。不,人们就是这样生活的!
Don't be an idiot!
别傻了!
Stop!
住手!
Whoa!
哇哦!
Oh! Come on!
哦!快点!
Come on. Try it, try it!
来吧。试试看,试试看!
It's safe. I dare you.
很安全。我敢说。
Oh, come on!
哦,来吧!
Come on. It's glorious.
来吧。太光荣了。
Hi!
你好!
God.
上帝啊。
剧集 | 花有重开日(2019) | 导航列表