* Love you for your own true self
爱你真实的自己
* Loving you for you alone
对你情有独钟
* For the kindness you have shown
对你所展示的善良
* You possess the greatest wealth
你掌握着最大的财富
Yeah, that's him, alright. Those ferret eyes.
就是他 没错 看看他的红眼框
Real piece of work. Came out of nowhere.
讨厌的家伙 不知道从哪里冒出来的
I'm very sorry, sir.
我很抱歉先生
At least there doesn't appear to be any damage to the vehicle.
至少车没有任何的损伤
thank Christ.
感谢上帝
Pardon me, sir.
失陪一下
Isaac.
艾萨克
Sergeant Stokes, may I please have a glass of water
斯托克斯警长 请给我一杯水
for my medication?
我要吃药
It needs to be taken at 9am precisely.
我必须要在早上九点准时吃
Yeah, yeah, OK, just hang on a minute.
好 稍微等一下
He was in my car... So he was already in the garage?
他当时在我的车里 他已经在车♥库♥里了
Yeah he was already in there.
对他已经在那了
He came out of nowhere? No he came out of the car.
不知道从哪里冒出来的 不 他从车里下来
So he got out of the car?
所以他从车里出来了
You little legend!
你这个小机灵鬼
Any problems? Nah.
有遇到麻烦吗 没
They were talking to a guy with a bandage on his head.
他们在跟一个头上打着绷带的男人说话
It was probably Uncle Charlie.
那大概是查理叔叔
He shouldn't drive in his condition.
他这种情况下可不应该开车
The national anthem of Uruguay.
乌拉圭的国歌♥
Is that my car?
那是我的车吗
Right, forward and up.
这就对了 向上推
Now, get a bit of go and drop 'em down.
现在先向前推 再放下来
Hear that, hear the engine? Hear the engine.
听见引擎声了吗 听见了
Forward and up. Forward and up.
向上推 向上推
Let me hear it! Forward and up.
大声点 向前进
Alright, now...
好了 现在
You feel that? Yeah, I feel it.
你感受到了吗 感受到了
Now where do I go? Forward and down.
现在该怎么办 向前再往下
Forward and down!
向前再往下
Come on, Zacky, let's hear it!
来吧 扎克 我们来听听
What? I can't hear you, mate.
什么 伙计我听不见
There it is!
这就对了
Let me hear it again.
再来一次
You're up. I'm up?
你来开 我吗
You're driving.
你来开车
But I'm only 12.
但我才12岁
Alright, whatever you do, keep your hands on the wheel
好了 不管你做什么 手放在方向盘上
and keep it straight. Got it?
一直保持直行 懂了吗
Alright, I'm gonna let go of the clutch.
好了 我要松开离合了
We're gonna do a burnout.
我们来搞一个烧胎起步
Alright? Give it some gas.
准备好 踩下油门
And three...
..two...
..one...
That's what we call a bunny hop.
我们叫这个兔子跳
Go left. Go left!
往左 往左开
Go left!
往左开
Damn it!
该死
Hi, Max.
你好麦克斯
there you are.
你在这里啊
Come on, we're going now. It's time to go.
来吧 我们要走了 到点了
Come and meet me. Come on.
来见见我 来啊
I'm fine.
我没事啊
What did you think you were doing?
你刚才在干什么
Just... I'm fine! Hey, get off.
我很好 别碰我
Let's have a chat.
我们来聊聊吧
shit.
操
shit.
该死
Well, hello.
你好啊
G'day.
你好啊
Know who you look like?
你知道你像谁吗
Who do I look like?
像谁啊
And I would follow you
我会跟随你
to the ends of the earth!
直至世界尽头
River Swan, right?
天鹅河 对吧
It was an absolute classic.
绝对的经典
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
That was, what, decades ago, right, so...
那是大概十年以前了
..well, either you've had some serious work done, or...
你肯定花大价钱做了整容
..or not.
或者没有
I bet you're feeling... pretty good
我敢说你现在感觉非常好
Full of beans.
充满活力
Sexual.
性♥欲♥
It's OK.
没事的
It's OK.
没关系
I had one too.
我也有的
I found it in the weirdest place.
非常奇怪的
Fuck off. Yeah, no worries.
滚开 没关系
I'll be seeing you soon... Gwendolyn Reed.
我马上会再次见到你 格温多琳·里德
Ray.
雷
It doesn't last.
没有用
Oh, hello, Gwendolyn Reed. Give that back!
你好啊 格温多琳 里德 还给我
I'd follow you to the ends of the earth.
我会跟你到世界尽头
Give it back! Come on, then!
还给我 那就来啊
Come on!
来啊
Stay back, old man! You're too old for this shit.
别过来老头 你太老了
Look at it! Look at it!
看看它 看看啊