Ray, please.
雷 拜托
It's OK.
没关系
It was here.
就在这里的
Ray. It's gone.
雷 不见了
I don't want to do this anymore. Please.
我不想再这样下去了
Why?
为什么
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
I just want to spend time together. While we still can.
趁还来得及 我只想和你相守在一起
But I only just got you back.
但我才刚把你救回来啊
Down there!
在下面
There it is.
就在前面
Tina, I think you've got something in there
蒂娜 你车里应该有我们
that we really need.
非常需要的东西
I can't help you, I'm sorry.
抱歉 帮不了你
It's for Gwen.
这是为了格温
This is my chance to get the hell out of Mullan.
这是我离开马伦
Have a new life.
开始新生活的机会
I don't want to take that away from you.
我不想跟你抢果子
But when she ages back she'll be gone.
但等她恢复到本来的年龄 就会死
Yeah, when it runs out, well, what then?
那果子用完要怎么办
Oh, Tina.
蒂娜
I'm begging you. I just need more time.
我求你了 我只是需要点时间
OK. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Ray.
雷
Ray.
雷
Get down!
趴下
Farida.
法丽达
Come on. Put it down.
别这样 放下枪吧
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Don't do this.
别这样
Give it to me. What you stole.
把你偷的东西还给我
I can't. It's not for you alone.
不行 那又不是你一个人的
Give me the plant! Farida.
把植株给我 法丽达
No! No!
不 不
Ray.
雷
Stop!
住手
I am sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
没关系
It is what it is, Ray.
本该如此 雷
I can't go back to that, Ray.
我不想再受罪了 雷
Oh, no, love. No.
亲爱的 不要
It's the only way. It is.
只能这样
But I'll look after you.
但我会照顾你啊
I know you will.
我知道
And that's why I have to do this, for both of us.
所以我才要这么做 为咱们俩
And at least now we can say a proper goodbye to each other.
至少现在我们能体面地向彼此道别
My beautiful, beautiful husband.
我亲爱的丈夫
Does it hurt?
疼吗
No.
不
Remember our deal, OK?
要记得我们的约定
To cut and run.
潇洒离去
And never look back.
不要回头
And thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
My Star Man.
我的真命天子
Yep.
嗯
Your Star Man.
你的真命天子
I'm here.
我在呢
You sleep now.
你现在睡着了