I'm starving.
我饿死了
This is it? This is what you've been living on?
我靠了 你活得这么惨了吗
Well, there's plenty of... Don't say tins.
还有好多 不许说 罐头
Tins.
罐头呢
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, shit.
我靠了
Who's that?
谁啊
Get back in.
你回去
Loris.
罗丽丝
Oh, Ray, how is she? What?
雷 她怎么样了 什么
I heard. I was at the home dropping off some magazines
我听说了 我之前去疗养院送杂♥志♥
and Margot told me.
玛戈特跟我说了
She's very worried.
她很担心呢
She doesn't need to be worried.
她不用担心
I mean, Gwen's fine, she's here, she's resting.
格温没事啊 她在我这休息
Thanks for checking in.
谢谢你关心了
I know what you're going through.
我知道你在经历什么
Herb and I...
我和赫布
Well, he's my right hand in spite of his obstacles
即便他都那样了 但他还是对我很重要
and the mere thought of losing him,
我想到要失去他就非常难受
the thought of you losing her to this awful disease...
我能理解她患上这种可怕的疾病 你也会失去她
Yeah, well, I appreciate that, Loris.
多谢关心了 罗丽丝
Well, you've got to do the best for her now.
你现在得为她考虑了
I mean, she's not the same woman any longer.
她已经不是之前的那个她了
No. As awful as that sounds.
是啊 虽然听起来很吓人
Ah, that's Natalie, my niece.
那是我侄女娜塔莉
You know how kids are, they sleep all day, eat everything.
你懂得 小孩子嘛 每天就是吃了睡睡了吃
Bye, Loris.
再见了罗丽丝
And how are we gonna explain this to everyone?
那我们要怎么跟大家解释呢
Both of us just disappearing?
咱俩突然消失了
We don't have to.
不用解释啊
We can just...leave, go anywhere we want.
我们可以就离开 想去哪里去哪里
Start over.
重新开始
Our families? I mean, who's left?
那我们家人呢 还剩谁啊
We could make a new one.
我们可以组建新的家庭啊
For the record, I'm gonna miss this face.
对了 我会想念你这张脸的
G'day, captain.
你好啊 船长
How's it going?
干嘛呢
Bit of porn time, eh? It's reconnaissance.
自己看片呢吧 我这是在侦查
Is that what all this stuff is?
这都是侦查用的啊
What's this one?
这些是什么
It's where I've searched already.
是已经搜查过了的
And this? It's where the others died.
这个呢 其他人死去的地方
The sites.
事发地
Mate, this is the most depressing cubby
老弟啊 这是我来过
I've ever been to.
最压抑的小屋了
You really reckon she's still alive, eh?
你还是认为她活着不是吗
It defies logic that her car,
这不符合逻辑
which was only driving to the shops, has never been found.
她的车只是开去了商店却消失的无影无踪
These are the places I'd still need to search.
这里是一些我还需要搜索的地方
But they're more than a day's bike ride.
但骑行要花不止一天的时间
Well, then, we should drive.
那我们应该开车
Meet me here first thing tomorrow.
明天一早在这里见我
Come on. It's getting late. You've got to go.
已经很晚了 你该回去了
I've left you some bedding and provisions.
我给你留了一些寝具和吃的
OK. Thanks.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Hey. How was your day?
嘿 你今天怎么样
Twilight Zone. That was my day.
今天是混乱的一天
What happened?
发生了什么
I can't tell you, can I? Official police business.
警♥察♥公事 我没法告诉你
I did have this cocky little punk
有这么一个我昨天晚上
that I locked up last night.
关起来的自大的混♥蛋♥
He was talking shit about you
他一直在骂你
and...well, he said that the two of you were... You know?
他说你们两个以前 你懂的
Me? Yeah.
说我 是啊
Short hair, try-hard beard.
短发 造作的胡子
What did he say?
他说了什么
Let's just say he loved your custard tarts.
只能说 他喜欢你的蛋挞吧
Did he?
是吗
Tina, he was talking bullshit.
缇娜 他在胡言乱语
You don't even think it's possible
你难道不觉得
that another younger man might...
会有其他年轻男子
..find me desirable?
会我很性感吗
What are you on about? What...? No, that's not what...
你在说什么 不是啊
I was defending you. Well, how very big of you.
我在维护你 是吗 你可真大度呢
I don't feel anything.
我什么都感觉不到
You need another one. I've already had two.
你还需要吃一个 我已经吃了两个了
It's been half a day!
已经半天了
Why isn't it working? I don't know.
为什么不管用 我不知道
Maybe you needed it more.
也许每个人不一样吧
I mean, it is what it is.
事情就是这样
Gwen.
格温
If you can... I mean, if you can bear to live with me
如果你能 如果你可以忍♥受
as I am, like this...
跟这样的我生活
Of course I can. It's not about that.
我当然可以 这不是重点
When I was younger, I didn't want to feel trapped.
当我还年轻的时候 我不想感到被束缚
And I really thought that what I was doing
我真觉得那时我做的事情
was far more meaningful and that some day...
更有意义 然后有一天
..some day, like, time was this infinite thing,
有一天时间会是无尽的
that I'd have years and years to throw away
这样我就可以随意挥霍
but that it would happen and that I'd have a second chance.
但它会发生 而我还有第二次机会
Second chance at what?
第二次什么机会
Don't you say that this is why this is happening to us?
你不好奇为什么这件事会发生在我们头上吗
You want a baby.
你想要个孩子
Don't you?
你不想吗
Maybe back then.
从前可能想吧
But not now.
现在不想了
Get a grip. Get a grip.
冷静点 冷静点
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry. I don't... I don't know what came over me.
对不起 我 我不知道我怎么了
I know.
我知道
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, Gwen, no, no.
不 格温 别
Why?
为什么
I'm not going to get you pregnant.
我不会让你怀孕的
We don't know how this works.
我们都不知道会怎么样
We don't even know if...you are you.
我们都不知道你还是不是你
Of course I'm still me.
我当然是我
I'm your wife of 47 years.
我当了你妻子47年
Gwen, no.
格温 别
What the fuck's wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥哪里有问题
who'd have believed it?
谁会相信
This child prancing into his bedroom,
这个孩子在格温睡觉时
while poor Gwen sleeps...
蹦跶进了他的卧室里
Herb, I'm sorry.
赫布 对不起
it's still a bit raw, isn't it?
还是有点痛是吗
May be infected.
可能被感染了
But really, Ray, Ray of all people.
但说真的 雷啊
An academic, a scientist!
他可是学者 科学家
An educator of children!
儿童教育家
Doesn't anyone have any control anymore?
难道大家一点都不自控了吗
Any bloody morality?
还有道德吗
I don't know how a man can justify such actions.
我不知道一个人怎么能给自己这种行为找理由的
* Loving you for you alone
对你情有独钟
* For the kindness
对你所展示的
* You have shown
善良
* You possess the greatest wealth
你掌握着最大的财富