Isaac, please stop. Stop.
艾萨克 你住手啊
How long has it been? Tell me. Why does that matter?
她失踪多久了 告诉我 这重要吗
Because it's...
因为
Because this needs to stop for your own sake.
为你自己考虑 也得停手
Isaac.
艾萨克
Please.
别这样
Isaac!
艾萨克
Look who it is, eh? Mr Happy Snaps.
看看谁来了 快乐拍先生
Cool hideout. What are you doing here?
藏身处不错 你来这干嘛
I used to come down to this river as a kid.
我小时候常来这条河
My dad used to take me camping and fishing.
我爸经常带我野营和钓鱼
I'm Sam.
我是山姆
I'm a visitor.
我是个游客
You really are the town spy, huh? I love it.
小镇间谍啊你 我喜欢
It's creepy.
挺吓人
So, like...
所以
..what's wrong with ya?
你哪里出问题了
What do you mean? I mean, like, mentally.
你什么意思 我的意思是精神上的问题
Mentally I have 160 IQ, which is inherited from my mother
我有160的智商 是遗传自我妈妈的
and possibly my sperm donor father.
还有可能来自我的捐精者父亲
Really?
真的吗
So your mum doesn't have a man?
所以你妈妈没有丈夫吗
No, a wife.
没有 她有妻子
My other mum.
我的另一个妈妈
You got two mums, eh? Wow, that's...
你有两个妈妈 这
Well, you know, you see that sort of thing a lot nowadays.
要知道 现在这种事情很常见
It's very common. Very common.
非常常见
I will admit that in my youth it would have raised an eyebrow or two,
我承认在我年轻的时候 这种事会让我大吃一惊
myself included.
惊掉眉毛那种
But now that I'm older, I think you know,
但是现在我长大了 我想你也知道
what do I care if two sheilas want to munch carpet?
两个姑娘口♥交♥我也不会在意
Who wouldn't, eh?
人之常情
What do you do round here for fun? What's your tipple?
你在这找什么乐子 你有什么酒
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You like cars?
你喜欢汽车吗
Alright. Here we are - Uncle Charlie's.
好了 我们到查理叔叔家了
He said I could borrow his car anytime I liked.
他说过我可以随时借他车开
We're old mates.
我们是老朋友了
Leave your bike.
把你车子放下吧
Shouldn't we ask him?
我们不应该问问他吗
Yeah, nah. I don't want to bother him.
不 不问 我不想打扰他
He's got the big C, so... Is it pancreatic?
他有个大C 所以 是胰腺癌吗
What? The big C is cancer.
什么 大C代表癌症
So if it's pancreatic, the mortality rate is 94%
如果是胰腺癌的话
over a five-year period.
五年内的死亡率是94%
Yeah, nah. It's not that one. Is he a smoker?
不是的 不是那种 他抽烟吗
If so, the risk... No, mate, he doesn't smoke.
抽烟的话 风险就会 小子 他不抽烟
Look, I need you to stay here.
听着 我需要你留在这
And if you see anything,
如果看到什么动静
you let me know.
告诉我
OK.
好的
The national anthem of Mexico.
墨西哥国歌♥
Come on, Zacky. Chop-chop, let's go.
快点 小子 我们出发啦
Hey, look - there's Uncle Charlie.
看呀 那是查理叔叔
Yep. Uncle Charlie's taking a nap.
是的 查理叔叔正在小睡
What about my bike?
那我的自行车呢
Hey what about your bike?
那你的自行车呢
I don't want my bike. That's a girl's bike.
我不想要了 那是女孩子骑的
Now, that...
看看这个
That's a good tipple.
真是好酒
It's a blend, actually. Hey?
其实是勾兑的 是吗
It says "Scotch" but it's made in Tasmania, not Scotland.
写的苏格兰 其实来自澳洲塔斯马尼亚 不是苏格兰
So technically this is a fraud.
所以应该说是假酒
Maybe you should just try it.
也许你应该试一下
Mate.
天啊
That'll put some hairs on your nuts.
这下你像个男子汉了
How old are you, anyway? 10? 12.
那你多大了 10岁了 12
Right. Well, I'm twenty...
嗯 我二十
..six.
六了
What, you want one?
怎么 你想来一根
No, thanks. Those will kill you.
谢了 不用 烟会要你命
Yeah, I used to think that too.
是的 我以前也这么想
But you know what I learned?
你知道我学到了什么
There are no consequences.
根本没什么后果可言
Good or bad - doesn't matter what you do.
好与坏 不管你做了什么
There's no karma.
没有因果报应
No giant lightning bolt.
没有劈头而下的闪电
There's zip.
什么都没有
You can do...
你可以
..anything you want.
做任何想做的事
No. That's not true.
不 根本不是
My mother was a nurse. She was always helping people.
我妈妈是一位护士 她总是帮助别人
Now she's missing.
但是她失踪了
Missing? What do you mean, missing?
失踪 什么意思 失踪
Missing, as in not found since the flood.
失踪 自从那场洪水后就再无音讯
Mate, the flood was, like, a year ago.
伙计 那场洪水 是一年前了
She's alive.
她还活着
The odds are stacked against you, that's all I'm saying.
我只想说 生还的几率非常渺茫
She's alive. I know it. Alright.
我知道她还活着 好吧
I believe you.
我相信你
Vivian's constructed a monument to her death.
薇薇安在给她做墓碑
Who's Vivian?
谁是薇薇安
A year ago today,
一年前的今天
tragedy struck with no warning,
灾难毫无征兆地袭击了我们
no-one to blame.
无法指责任何人
But we've all had to battle our grief and rage
质疑为什么受灾的是我们 只会让自己悲伤愤怒
over "Why us?"
我们必须战胜它
Life sometimes gives us unexplained tragedies,
生活有时带给我们无法解释的悲剧
but also miracles.
同时也带来奇迹
And the healing power of this community
这个社区的治愈力
is one such miracle.
就是这样的奇迹
And now I would like to introduce
现在请允许我介绍
our cherished local artist, Vivian North,
我们备受爱戴的当地艺术家 薇薇安·诺斯
to unveil her special memorial.
来揭幕她独特的纪念碑
Which I have yet to see.
我也尚未看到
Vivian.
薇薇安
Hello there. Thank you, Loris.
大家好 罗丽丝 多谢
Well, my challenge was to create a piece
我的挑战就是创作一件作品
to remind us all,
警示我们
despite what we've all lost,
尽管我们失去了很多
that although those...
尽管那些
..missing mightn't be here...
失踪人士可能不在了
..they will always be with us,
但他们会与我们同在
keeping us strong.
让我们更为强大
That is why I was inspired by a dove and an eagle.
正因如此 我受到战鹰和白鸽的启发
Or, as we could all call it,
或者我们可以叫它
our 'deagle'.
我们的鹰鸽
It looks like a bloody demon!
看起来像个恶魔
Thank you, Viv.
谢谢 薇薇安
I'm Pat Nemaric,
我是帕特·那瑞克
the mayor of this beautiful town.
这个美丽小镇的镇长
And if you could all now please...
此时此刻 请让我们
.. take a moment to remember our five family members
铭记离我们而去的
taken from us.
五位家人
Father Brett Adelstone, age 65.
布雷特·阿德斯通 65岁
Ranjeet Korrapati, 91.
兰吉特·克拉帕缇 91岁
Annie Langlan, 44.
安妮·郎兰 44岁
Karen Riley, 32.
凯伦·莱利 32岁
And Alfie Thomas,
还有阿尔菲·托马斯
aged only 11.
只有11岁