Isaac. Isaac. It's OK.
艾萨克 没事了
It's OK. Hey, Isaac.
你没事了 艾萨克
Oh, shit.
我去
Isaac. Isaac!
艾萨克
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Shit!
他妈的
Isaac! Mate, can you hear me?
艾萨克 伙计 能听到吗
You right, mate?
你还好吗
Gwen?
格温
Gwen!
格温
Max?
麦克斯
Gwen?
格温
Stay in the house. I'll deal with this.
回屋子里 这儿交给我
Get out of the way. She's made her decision, Ray!
别碍事 她做出决定了 雷
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
Listen, Max, I don't know where she got them,
听着 麦克斯 我不知道她从哪弄到的那些果子
but when it wears off, she is going to need me.
但果子的效力减退之后 她会需要我的
What?
什么
She didn't tell you? It doesn't last.
她没告诉你吗 这不会长久
That's not right. It is.
不是这样的 是这样的
No, it's not 'cause this was meant for us
不会的 因为我们命中注定本该在一起
and the kid we were gonna have.
我们本来也会有孩子
You didn't know.
你不知道啊
Oh, Ray.
雷
Her parents made us get rid of it.
她的父母让我们打掉了孩子
So this is our redemption.
所以我们现在在赎罪
That's what this is, Ray.
就是这样 雷
Redemption.
赎罪
Leave us alone, Ray.
别来烦我们 雷
Is it true it doesn't last?
果子的效力不会一直长久 是吗
Gwen?
格温
Why didn't you tell me?
之前你为什么不告诉我
What's gonna happen?
之后会发生什么
Gwen?
格温
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Don't worry about it.
别担心了
Trust me.
相信我
I hope your husband took the hint.
希望你老公能明白情况
Last thing you want is your past coming round.
你最不想被往事困扰了
Don't talk about Ray like that.
不准这样说雷
Don't ever talk about Ray again.
别再说雷的事了
You throw like a pussy!
你扔得跟娘们似的
Oh, shit!
我去
Please don't do that.
别砸了
I told you to stop! Leave.
我说了住手 走开
Stop. Leave.
住手 走人
Don't you hear me?
你没听到吗
Can't you hear my voice?
你听不到我说话吗
This is my home. My property.
这是我家 我的地盘
Those are my things.
这些东西是我的
Crazy bitch!
疯婆娘
What did you call me?
你叫我什么
Whoever taught you to talk to a woman like that?
谁教你这么和一个女人说话的
Psycho. Let's go.
神经病 我们走
格温多琳·里德
领衔主演